PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year

Darth McBain
Dec 31st, 2004, 09:41:03 AM
Hope you all have a very happy and safe New Year's. Anyone doing anything fun? I'm just staying in - I'm still recovering from my Christmas airline adventure down to Louisville, KY (but that's a story for another time... :) ) Anyway, whatever you're all doing, have fun - be safe - and have a great New Years...

Nathanial K'cansce
Dec 31st, 2004, 12:02:24 PM
I heard the airlines were horrid over the X-mas holiday. Bleh.

Anywho, hope everyone has a safe one! And a happy one! No drinking and driving now!

Darth McBain
Dec 31st, 2004, 12:55:05 PM
Originally posted by Nathanial K'cansce
I heard the airlines were horrid over the X-mas holiday. Bleh.

You heard right... Without going into the details - suffice to say I just finished drafting up my complaint letter - 2 full pages... :mad At least we ultimately got where we were going - some people weren't so lucky...

CMJ
Dec 31st, 2004, 02:02:02 PM
I traveled fairly easily over the Christmas Holiday. I also wish everyone a prosperous New Year. The year 2004 was pretty up and down for yours truly.

JMK
Dec 31st, 2004, 03:59:21 PM
Be good everyone!

And if you can't be good, make sure you have protection! ;)

Yog
Dec 31st, 2004, 05:26:52 PM
Have a safe, prosperous and peaceful year everyone :)

CMJ
Dec 31st, 2004, 06:36:11 PM
Originally posted by JMK
Be good everyone!

And if you can't be good, make sure you have protection! ;)

Classy bro!

:lol :lol

:cool

JMK
Jan 1st, 2005, 01:25:51 AM
Just trying to make sure everyone knows what they need to know! :)

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 1st, 2005, 09:04:50 AM
I went to an eventful party last night. I think a friend of mine said it best: "At least you know the year can't get any worse!" :lol

Happy New Year everyone :)

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jan 2nd, 2005, 11:24:24 AM
We had quite a few bottlerocket mishaps, though all with hilarious results and no accidents.

Happy New Year, all :)

Charley
Jan 2nd, 2005, 11:48:31 AM
I don't remember new years :(

Peter McCoy
Jan 9th, 2005, 01:08:17 PM
I had a real blast last week. Went to a few pubs with my girlfriend and her family - my parents never go out at new Year - they can't really because of my little sister.

We were in a pub by her brothers - The Walnut - and there was a karaoke on but nobody was singing. Just a big screen showing the lyrics and two mics. The two of us love Rush Hour and are always quoting it. I told her 'wouldn't it be great if Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough cam on?' and she said 'Oh my god, you'd HAVE to get up and do it!'. I swear, not even ten minutes went by and the title appeared on the screen.

I was dying to laugh just looking at her family, they were in tears. I basically reproduced Chris Tucker's performance from Rush Hour 2 when they're in the bar just a little bit into the film. I even said 'Chamon, Lee!' to her uncle Paul.' It still tickles me just thinking about it. Afterwards we all marched back to her brothers for a party.