PDA

View Full Version : The good man (Vice)

Dalamar DeSang
Dec 30th, 2004, 12:14:17 AM
Dalamar had heard of a man so cunningly nice so heroic that he had to come and see if the rumors where true. There he stood like some knight out of a heros story. His armor glistening even in the dim light giving off a glow of silvery goodness.

The Vampyre had come for one reason and one reason alone. As a Sith Lord he would lead,tempt and pull this man to his true destiny the Dark Side!!!

He waited after he shook another mans hand. Then he landed right in front of him from his perch above. "Good evening Vice, I have heard many things about you."

Vice
Dec 30th, 2004, 02:42:04 AM
''Good evening to you two Dalamar.I'ts an honor.''Not to rush you or anything but I'm curios what is your purpos here?

Fluffy The Slayer
Dec 30th, 2004, 07:19:03 PM
Fluffy walked up the street. He felt the prescence on someone or something that must be killed. He would be the end of the Vampyre Race. Fear the Fluff!!!

Vice
Dec 31st, 2004, 12:07:26 AM
Vice saw a little fluffy ball traveling through the streets and senced trouble.Vice then quickly warned Dalamar about the fluffy thing.''Lets go see why that little thing is snooping around the streets for Dalamar.''

Vice
Dec 31st, 2004, 12:07:26 AM

Dalamar DeSang
Jan 1st, 2005, 02:23:49 AM
" What makes you think that concerns me? Why would it hunt me and why would I fear such a small thing?"

"You Vice are why I am here. Why do you serve the good tell me plainly?"

The dog was getting closer the click of its paws could be heard on the hard concrete....

Vice
Jan 6th, 2005, 06:10:47 PM
''Why do I serve the good?''I serve the good because I was raised having to be good. If I were to stop now I would feel as if I would be beytraying my faith.I probally wouldnt have the power to stop even If I knew that I wouldnt regret it.

Dalamar DeSang
Jan 7th, 2005, 08:02:02 AM
An old answer and one that he whole heartedly believed. "Raise a child in the way, and when he has grown he wouldn't forget it."

Wise words he had known from ages past. Dalamars job was to make him 'reconsider'...

Vice
Jan 7th, 2005, 09:06:03 AM
The little fluffy ball was getting closer.Vice was beggining to think that Dalamar should focus more on that thing then there conversation but Dalamar didnt care so Vice wouldnt mention it but he would continue the conversation.

Vice began to think about how smart of a person Dalamar probally was.He could trick Vice into something he didnt want to do so he decided to be more careful around him.

''Please cut to the chase Dalamar.Not to be disrespectful or anything but now that your here do what your planning to do so I can see what that exzactly is.''

Dalamar DeSang
Jan 9th, 2005, 08:01:44 PM
Why are you good...? The vampyre said with interest. If he could find the root of his goodness maybe he could adjust his attitude.

Vice
Jan 9th, 2005, 09:10:51 PM
''Im good simply becauase of the people I know are all good therefore if I turn on them it wouldnt be right because they're loyalty to me.''

Dalamar DeSang
Jan 16th, 2005, 10:33:04 AM
"Come with me I will show you that all are not good..."

"You will see that men are vile and ugly for there hearts all reek in darkness.. Come and see the true light of the universe 'DARKNESS' The vampyre said this with a slight smile...

Waiting for Vice to take the bait...

Vice
Jan 16th, 2005, 11:56:50 AM
''If all men are so horrable than what makes evil people all that better.''

Vice would like to be on such a powerful mans side such as Dalamar but he did'nt feel right to take Dalamar's offer.Vice would always regret going to the darkness.Vice's father,uncle, brother and grandfather were all Jedi's that's why he did'nt feel all that great about going to the evil and betraying the Jedi path that his family followed.

Vice knew that darkness would'nt please him in any way.He was perfectly fine serving the good not taking chances on the darkside.

'' Tell me Dalamar.Are you planning to turn me evil then leave me thinking you did something good for the Darkside by turning someone to evil or are you planning to turn me evil and make do your dirty work?''

Vice could already imagine how darkness would ruin him and
all of his plans like serving the good till death like his family or becoming a Jedi.Every time Vice thought of evil it frightend him.But it was'nt any scary thought it was an evil one that made Vice think of death.

Vice was no even more frightend at the darkside.The darkside would sufficate him.If he was to turn he would have no reason to live and Vice did'nt want to feel like that.

Dalamar DeSang
Jan 19th, 2005, 12:07:39 AM
Dalamar heard the mans thoughts play out in his mind...

He grabbed him picked him up.. "For the power." He then tossed Vice the length of the street. Show me the strength of the light side my friend..

Vice's armor sparked on the ground as he slid into a grinding halt. A pole in the street stopped his rocky slide. With a loud crunch he lay there looking stunned...

Vice
Jan 21st, 2005, 06:16:53 PM
I will kill you evil beast!Vice blurted out.Deep down inside Vice knew he could not take on such a powerful Sith.

Vice got up and quickly pulled out his lighsaber in a fighting position as he ran toward the EVIL DEAMOND.

Sting
Jan 22nd, 2005, 11:38:05 AM
With a wave of the force he sent him toward the pole again... "Pitiful please try harder...."

Dalamar smiled as an agent of chaos he would play with the young force user...

Vice
Jan 23rd, 2005, 10:17:37 PM
''I knew it.You have to have Sting here just in case I put the hurt on your but.

You know nothing about the power of LIGH SIDE.''

Legion
Feb 2nd, 2005, 12:55:53 AM
Legion appeared, "Pitiful indeed Dalamar, You knew this day would come didn't you. Your lifes journey now comes to an end.."

"Eternity will wait for you no more...." Legion stood there as his lightsaber ignited a purple hue.

Vice
Feb 2nd, 2005, 09:06:00 AM
Vice wanted to flee but would never do such thing.It would not bring honor.Vice continued to charge at Dalamar.