PDA

View Full Version : Hi everybody

Terran Starek
Dec 29th, 2004, 06:09:34 PM
Hello.

I haven't been around in awhile, and I greatly apologize. I was without internet for some time. But I'd like to get back into RPing--I miss is quite a bit.

My old master was Estelle Russard, but I can't get ahold of her by PM and I haven't seen her around in awhile. So, I was thinking that I could 'reintroduce' Terran back into the Order by explaining his absence pertaining to the 'disappearance' or Xazor (his previous fiance) and getting him back into the swing of Jedi-ing.

Terran's been around for forever but the last 6 months I haven't. So, I need to finish his training and get into Padawan-ing. Anyway, I miss you all. It was so fun when I was on a regular posting schedule, and I'd like to get back to it. But I'm gonna need some help.

Lemme know if anyone is interested and I really appreciate your help and taking time to read through this.

Chris :)

Mandy with an I
Dec 29th, 2004, 08:30:13 PM
Welcome back. :)

Rognan Dar
Dec 30th, 2004, 12:29:34 AM
Good to see you again.

So what is it you need help with? I dont know what I can do, but I'll help you out where ever I can. :)

Jacen
Dec 30th, 2004, 01:23:43 AM
Heya...I'll help if I can.

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 30th, 2004, 07:35:35 AM
Welcome back :) Just in case you want to incorporate it into your return: Xazor was killed by Sorsha Kasajian. I'd be glad to help in anyway you need. After all - if I'm not mistaken - Dasquian still has Terran's saber.

Terran Starek
Dec 30th, 2004, 07:57:42 AM
You are not mistaken. Das does have Halcyon.

I was thinking something like Terran was so greif stricken by Xazor's murder that he disappeared. He's not young and foolish--so it wasn't a "run to the Dark side" kind of thing--it was just a time thing where he got the crap outta the Order for awhile.

I dunno.

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 30th, 2004, 10:02:19 AM
It would be understandable that he'd want to take some time to grieve her death, I think.

I have just sort of, err, turned a blind eye to her, as far as Dasquian's history goes. Not so much that she is totally omitted from it, of course, but that the gravity of her relationship with him is lessened (they never had a daughter, for instance).

Marga Alton
Dec 30th, 2004, 10:44:43 AM
Welcome back Terran. Good to see you again. If you want to do any RP's with any of my characters, go for it.

Terran Starek
Dec 30th, 2004, 02:16:22 PM
Thanks Marga. I will probably take you up on that.

Yeah, I know what you mean, Das. I think I'd like to reintroduce him just like you said. He's been away for several months grieving the death of Xazor, and now he's finally ready to get back to business. He has a deep sense of responsibility to the Jedi Order and a call to duty to serve as a Jedi.

That sounds about right. We should hook it up, D. I'll PM you.

Navaria Tarkin
Jan 1st, 2005, 12:21:52 PM
yousa back!

Lion El' Jonson
Jan 2nd, 2005, 10:25:54 PM
Hello there, Terran. :D

Terran Starek
Jan 6th, 2005, 11:03:27 AM
Hi guys. :D