PDA

View Full Version : Res Ipsa Loquitur

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Dec 25th, 2004, 06:09:08 PM
She rolled over in the bed, taking most of the covers with her. For all the fancy technology that had gone into environmentally controlled climates, it wasn't exactly a nice, cozy, warm morning. She'd have to have a little chat with the techs who ran the environ regulators later - but not now. Now she was content to simply curl up into as small a ball as she could manage in order to conserve body heat.

s'Il had been on Cloud City for almost two weeks now, deciding it'd be a good idea to distance herself from Esalis and those who were loyal to her. And so far, her time spent relaxing was somewhat cathartic. It was a welcomed rest, and Commodore Dagrelle had been nothing but a gentleman during the times they'd spent together. Strangely enough though, those times hadn't been too often as he had his own business to tend to, and she was busy perusing shops and the few open-aired markets that dotted the skyways of Cloud City.

Thankfully though, the times that she and Dagrelle had been around each other, no arguments had sprung up - not to mention no blasters had been pointed at one or the other.

In fact, just the evening before Dagrelle had taken her to a rather upscale restaurant where both had the pleasure of expensive food and expensive drink. The Lupine had already had a few beers beforehand, but for her that was par for the course. She remembered he'd asked her to dance, and she hadn't refused - the buzz from both the beer and the wine going to her head a bit.

It was the walk back that was a bit more fuzzy, and beyond that, nothing.

Curled beneath the covers, s'Il furrowed her brows - metallic eyes still closed. Had she really had that much to drink? It hadn't seemed like -

She froze then, feeling something. There was another person in the bed. Bolting upright then, s'Il sat looking down at the man beside her.

"What are you doing in my... " Her eyes wandered around the room, and she let a bit of confusion seep into her gaze before speaking again, "... wait... what am I doing in your room... ??!!"

Leon Dagrelle
Dec 25th, 2004, 06:30:57 PM
'ohhhh frell...' Leon instantly said looking up at her, it was if he had been underneath the covers for a reason as she sat their exposing her nakid frame while he had the devilish grin that rarely was ever on show. And then he saw her face, a face that looked as if she had been slapped in the face with a small fish from the market.

'Um...' His eyes looked from left to right as if apsaloutly clueless as to what to say. Then his eyes suddenly lingered on her breats which she had evidently forgot about covering up, and then he looked back up to that angry face she always wore, especialy on this occassion.

He brought a index finger to his lips as if telling her to shh.

' I- er- can explain...'

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Dec 25th, 2004, 06:38:04 PM
Lifting a hand to her head, s'Il rubbed at her temple in slow motions as if that would not only ease her wonderfully charming morning hangover, but would also help her to remember what'd happened. Of course, what with things looking like they did now, she didn't really need a full-blown recollection of last night's escapades.

She groaned then, her shoulders sagging just a little.

"Please, explain away."

Leon Dagrelle
Dec 25th, 2004, 07:06:04 PM
'Um, actually the funny thing is, i...er...cant'

Getting out of the bed was quite easy considering he had apsalutly no covers on him whatsoever and it just so happned that he has his boxer-shorts on, he must have pulled them back on in the nigh to get a glass of water or something, sopmething he was sure Sil' had no intetion of seeing again.

Dagrelle thought it best to retreat into the en suite for a few moments, let her NOT claw his eyes out and beat the hell out of him with whatever she could pick up. It just so happned Dagrelle had some expensive and very heavy vases in the bedroom, he would rather avoid being smacked about with one.

On the whole though, a hidden grin spread across his lips.

He had to be honest, she was hot.

And from what he could remember, really rather good.

' Perhaps we just, slept next to eachother...' He said defensivly, knowing full well what they had just done.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Dec 25th, 2004, 07:13:23 PM
"Don't be unrealistic here," was all she grumbled. Her hand had moved from her temple to wipe tiredly over her eyes, and s'Il fell back into the bed.

She sighed. Had she really had that much to drink? If so, then it certainly wouldn't be the first time she'd made the mistake, but still. - waking up in another man's bed was always a little disorienting.

A brow ticked upwards then, but soon her face went back into a rather passive expression as she began gathering the comforter around her once again for warmth.

After all, a bed was a bed.

Leon Dagrelle
Dec 25th, 2004, 07:38:28 PM
' You think you made a mistake...' He said quietly.

'Dont you?

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Dec 25th, 2004, 08:19:51 PM
Buried beneath the comforter and its' blissful warmth, s'Il had only managed to catch a garbled version of what he'd said. He'd spoken so quietly that her ears weren't able to make sense out of what Dagrelle had apparently said to her.

Without moving however, the Lupine gave a return grumble that vaguely sounded like "What?"

Leon Dagrelle
Dec 25th, 2004, 09:42:52 PM
' I said...' He said louder this time.

' You think you made a mistake, dont you? He ignored her heap on the bed, lazy as she was.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Dec 25th, 2004, 09:47:32 PM
"It's not like it hasn't happened before," was all she responded with.

"The alcohol could at least have been kind enough to allow me the pleasure of remembering at least some of what happened.

"I generally like to be cognisant of the times I partake in acts of pleasure."

Leon Dagrelle
Dec 25th, 2004, 09:49:34 PM
' Ah, i was used...'

He said washing his hands in the bason and getting his shaving kit out from the cabinet. The bathroom was fully furnished with the up to date gadgets and machienery it simply had to stand their and let the blade do the work.

' that makes me feel so better, thank you...' The sarcasem litrally oozed from those words as he leaned his head to the side while the blades but at his stubble.

' You even grace me with lack of knowlege of how good i was...'

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Dec 25th, 2004, 10:08:01 PM
She shoved the covers away from her face, looking in the direction he'd disappeared.

"Are you trying to make me feel bad?" She hmphed. "It's bad enough I can't remember enjoying myself - " A lazy glance to her left shoulder showed a rather interesting tidbit left over from the previous night's romp.

Her next words weren't clipped, or even angry in any way. They were simply matter-of-fact, and her tone even held a bit of mirth...

"I seem to have your dental records in my shoulder, now."

Leon Dagrelle
Dec 25th, 2004, 10:19:33 PM
Dagrelle gave a sarcastic laugh with a forced grin, almost as if it pained him to even smile at the fact she did indeed have his marks on her shoulder. The shave ended and the blades folded away automatically.

' Well i dont see you whining about it, hell i dont see you even recoiling, i cant be that bad looking or you would have totally rejected me even now.'

Dagrelle walked from the en suite back into the plush bedroom and began to slip on a black sweater. he was already wearing black pants, almost cargo pants with large pockets and quite baggy.

' You can stay here in bed or get dressed and come with me, i have some matters to attend to within my office, some plans have been dropped off concerning a assignment.

The maid will be in here soon, so unless your into woman seeing you quite nakid i advice you to get yourself up and dressed.Come with me, if not their is a fridge over there with some breakfast...'

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Dec 25th, 2004, 10:26:12 PM
Giving him a sour look, the Lupine rolled from bed. Her bare feet hit the carpet without a noise, and she wriggled her toes a little bit. Her clothes - and his for that matter - were scattered all about the room; apparently the night had been rather eventful, and reaching down, she picked up one of her undergarments. Eyes scanning the room, they came to rest on her dress which lay close to the still closed doors of the bedroom.

She frowned. "I'd rather not wear that dress again."

It was an unspoken statement that she wished to comendeer some of his own pants and a shirt.