PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Peter McCoy
Dec 24th, 2004, 06:17:01 PM
Hellooooo everyone. Since I'm back home after a good night out with my friends, I thought I'd share my good mood with you all. I haven't officially been on the boards for some 7 or so months now and I have to say its good to be back. Some of you may be happy to hear that I'm resuming roleplaying in the New Year (the sooner the better) - I think my little break has lasted long enough and I want to get back into things since it was so much fun.

Tonights been great - been down the pub with a load of my friends, along with my lovely girlfriend Christina. Dru (Gav/Loki) was there too and we had a good laugh. I've really enjoyed myself - a little bit drunk though :p

I sincerely hope you all have an excellently nosh Christmas day and a thoroughly fantabulously noshful New Year at least half as good as tonight has been for me. Enjoy your Christmas dinner and your presents. I myself will be watching my box set of 3rd Rock From The Sun (18 discs!!!). So in the almighty words of Dick Solomon, as well as myself after hearing them for the first time...

<FONT SIZE="7" COLOR="magenta">I AM CHRISTMAS!!!</FONT>

...and I hope you have a good one too! :)

Yog
Dec 24th, 2004, 08:04:26 PM
Merry Christmas everyone :)

Zasz Grimm
Dec 24th, 2004, 08:39:34 PM
Merry Christmas guys. If you don't see me on IM or anything, it's cause im busy or sleeping (two days off, hurrah)

Have a good one.

Callomas Savoc
Dec 25th, 2004, 12:24:50 AM
I'm drinkin Christmas cider and watching a Christmas Story

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 25th, 2004, 06:47:39 AM
Merry Christmas, all :)

Originally posted by Callomas Savoc
I'm drinkin Christmas cider and watching a Christmas Story

You've got a gift coming your way, Mister. Not sure how long it will take to get there, but eh :mneh

Razielle Alastor
Dec 25th, 2004, 09:54:22 AM
Merry Christmas everybody! Don't drink too much nog..

Someone explain nosh to me sometime okay? It sounds like a state I have not yet attained, but should... .soon. LOL :p

-runs to play with presents-

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 25th, 2004, 12:19:40 PM
nosh = food, I thought. >>insert shrug

But, from a man who claims to be Christmas, should you really ask him what his words mean? ;)

Peter - have a marvelous Christmas! :hug's to everyone. :)

Gav Mortis
Dec 25th, 2004, 12:28:38 PM
Merry Christmas all! Have a good one. :cool

AmazonBabe
Jan 4th, 2005, 10:58:02 AM
I hope I'm not too late to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New year!

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday! :)

Anbira Hicchoru
Jan 4th, 2005, 12:25:41 PM
Originally posted by Dasquian Belargic
Merry Christmas, all :)

You've got a gift coming your way, Mister. Not sure how long it will take to get there, but eh :mneh

I do?!?