PDA

View Full Version : Life, It Goes On(Rognan)

Marga Alton
Dec 22nd, 2004, 11:06:37 AM
Marga smiles. It has been awhile since she and Rognan have gotten to spend any time together, so tonight, she arranged for Neyasha to take Vista so she can play with Valora, and she herself gets Rognan. No disturbances, no interruptions, no distractions. She'd even asked for no Yarden.

She figures, a nice supper, quiet evening where neither of them have to worry about anything. Assuming of course that nothing happens to Vista, and Rognan's not needed for Council business.

Tonight, it should be just the two of them together. Dinner's in the oven and on the stove cooking, a table's been set for two. The setting for a very nice romantic evening.

Now all that needs to happen is for Rognan to show.

Rognan Dar
Dec 22nd, 2004, 12:11:55 PM
So many things have happened. So many troubles endured. Lives lost. Hearts shattered. So many times a wish of being able to change the past came to mind. And these things were what plagued Rognan most of the time. He had trouble getting through life when, one after another, problems come up and he is the one that has to take care of them. But that was the way of the Jedi. At times he felt so alone in this galaxy, that he was the only one with these such problems, the only one to solve the problems. But that was not the case. There was others, ones that cared for him and tried to help him. And he needed to be reminded of this truth.

Rognan was walking down the hall that was slowly become as familiar to him as the one where his room was. For the hall lead to one of the rooms that someone close to him lived. He had beem...requested...to come. She had something up. She wouldn't tell him what it was. Just that she wanted to be with him.

So thats what he did. He had come right after a meeting at the council chamber and was ready for a good rest. He was wearing his usual garments. He knocked lightly on the door and waited, kind of eager to see what it was that she wanted.

Marga Alton
Dec 28th, 2004, 12:07:39 PM
Marga smiles as she hears a knock on the door, just knowing that it's Rognan. She straightens out her dress and goes to open the door, inviting Rognan in.

Good Evening Rognan

Marga says through telepathy.

Come on in

Rognan Dar
Dec 28th, 2004, 06:57:09 PM
"Good evening to you, too." Rognan said as he stepped in and closed the door behind him. He took one look around the room before resting his gaze on Marga.

"Smells like someones been cooking. Whats all this about?"

Marga Alton
Dec 29th, 2004, 10:25:21 AM
"This is about us."

Marga says aloud. Rognan is one of a few ppl who know that she can actually talk.

"If it's not one thing, it's another. It seems like we never get to spend any time together now so I arranged for Vista to spend the night with Valora so you and I could spend some time alone."

Marga smiles as she leans over and gives Rognan a quick kiss.

Rognan Dar
Dec 29th, 2004, 03:12:21 PM
"I could get use to this." He said as he leaned down and gave her a kiss as well.

"I'm sorry that I haven't been around to much. The council room takes up most of my days now. If I had known you wanted to get together for a night I might have gotten some reservations at a restruant."

Marga Alton
Dec 30th, 2004, 10:39:32 AM
"Ah, but if you knew of what I wanted, I wouldn't have been able to plan this for the two of us and have it a very welcome surprise for you. A restaurant would be nice at a later time, but I just want it being the two of us.

I understand the Council taking up alot of your time."

Marga turns and heads into her kitchen area to finish making up their dinner. Basically, pull the ham out of the even and cutting it and then serving the dinner. After the dinner is on two plates, she turns and carries the plates to the table where she sets them down and lights the candles.

Rognan Dar
Dec 30th, 2004, 11:57:18 AM
"Well then, it will be just the two of us."

Rognan made his way to the table. He took off his robe and set it on his chair before sitting down. He then turned to Marga with a smile.

"I would be a hungry man if I didn't find you. Who would have thought that I would be so lucky just by helping new people find a place to stay?"

Marga Alton
Jan 1st, 2005, 12:39:44 PM
"You wouldn't be a hungry man if you hadn't have found me."

Marga says as she walks the couple steps to Rognan and then kisses him again.

"And are you complaining about being so lucky because if you are, I'm sure that I could find somebody to make you not so lucky."

Marga says softly as she sits down in her seat.

Rognan Dar
Jan 1st, 2005, 03:27:34 PM
" Me? Complaining? No! I could always use a little luck now and then. Even with the Force at my side, its not always enough. And with you at my side...I dont think there is a better place in the world I could be right now."

Rognan picked up his fork and knife and cut a piece of the ham and was about to put it in his mouth.

"Who could you find to make me unlucky?"

Marga Alton
Jan 3rd, 2005, 10:39:12 AM
"I'm glad you aren't complaining because I'd be hard pressed to find somebody to make you lose some of your luck."

Marga takes a bite of her meal before asking.

"Anything exciting happen in council today?"

Rognan Dar
Jan 3rd, 2005, 09:17:35 PM
Rognan puts the piece of ham that he already cut off into his mouth and chewed it for a while before swollowing.

"I dont know if you c ould call anything the Council does exciting. Not anything of late at lest. Mostly dealing with padawans with questions. There was even two or three knights asking for permission for one thing or another. Things are really quiet. I was expecting a little more when I accepted the job."

Cutting up another piece of ham, Rog ate it and waashed it down with some water.

"What about you? How is your training going?"

Marga Alton
Jan 4th, 2005, 11:05:56 AM
"My trainings going rather well. Domna Navaria is happy with my progress. Surprised her as well when I went to demonstrate, I used the air currents to pick her up and move her about."

Rognan Dar
Jan 4th, 2005, 09:07:33 PM
"Thats good to hear." He put another piece into his mouth. "So how is Na...wait, you did what to her?"

Marga Alton
Jan 5th, 2005, 10:10:18 AM
"I used the air currents to pick up Domna Navaria and move her around. She asked me to demonstrate that I have been practising, so I figured the easiest way would be to demonstrate on Domna Navaria. But when she picked me up, I almost dropped her, but I caught her just before she hit the ground.

Rognan Dar
Jan 5th, 2005, 11:26:10 PM
"Air currents, eh? I've not heard of the Force used in such a way. Very unique. Have you always been able to do things with the air? Or has that been a resent thing to discover?"

Marga Alton
Jan 6th, 2005, 11:32:05 AM
"You know how at least some Jedi can sense the Force moving. As I was getting more practise with the Force, I noticed these currents where I was using the Force. I told Domna Navaria about it, but she thought that it was just the Force currents I was seeing. In actuallality, it was the air currents I was seeing. Domna Navaria has been helping me learn to use the air currents.

She had me use telekinesis to lift something, and then the air currents, and to me it felt more natural to use the air currents to lift things then telekinesis. I'd say it's a rather recent thing I've learned to do. Though I've probably always had the ability to do so."

Rognan Dar
Jan 7th, 2005, 11:10:29 PM
"So, tell me, how is it that some simple currents of the wind, or wind to be, is able to lift such things without it being a complete gale and whipping clothing and hair and just the whole body around? For that is what it would take to lift someone, wouldn't it?"

Marga Alton
Jan 8th, 2005, 12:04:17 PM
"Normally yes, it would take a complete gale, but a gale is not directed. Manipulating the air currents themselves, directing them in a very localized area does manage it. And hair and clothing does get moved by it as well. I'm not sure of all the details that it involves, I just know that I can and I'm learning more.

A sudden brief gust at a door is able to close it. In a sense that's what I'm doing, only instead of having it continue up, it gets diverted and used again."

Rognan Dar
Jan 8th, 2005, 11:51:34 PM
"Ok, I understand. But where does this wind suddenly come from? I hardly can figure out where nature's winds come from."

This subject was something new for Rog, and he wanted to know so much about it. And he also thought that it would be good for Marga to talk about it. For its sometimes easyer to do it, then it is to describe it.

Marga Alton
Jan 10th, 2005, 08:32:33 PM
"Where wind itself comes from, I don't know, but the wind I create, I just move the air currents faster."

Rognan Dar
Jan 10th, 2005, 09:21:19 PM
"I see. That is very intersting. How great a wind can you make and how much area can you cover with it?"

Marga Alton
Jan 11th, 2005, 11:21:59 AM
"I'm not sure how much wind I can create, or over how large an area yet. I am still learning my powers."

Rognan Dar
Jan 12th, 2005, 12:29:08 AM
"Well, thats good to hear anyway. It just amazes me how little we know about the Force and its true potential. What else have you been learning?"

Marga Alton
Jan 12th, 2005, 11:30:10 AM
"Not a much more then that. I'm basically learning about my powers."

Rognan Dar
Jan 13th, 2005, 11:16:29 PM
"Sounds like your off to a good start then." Rognan leaned back in his chair and took his cup and drank out of it. "How are you liking Miss Navaria teachings?"

Marga Alton
Jan 14th, 2005, 11:16:44 AM
"I'm enjoying Domna Navaria's lessons quite well actually. She's very understanding when I have some trouble."

Rognan Dar
Jan 15th, 2005, 09:12:47 PM
"That is always a good thing to have when going through training. Not only is having to learn all these hard concepts and new things, but having trouble with it and dealing with it on your own makes it so much harder. For both teacher and padawan."

Marga Alton
Jan 17th, 2005, 11:57:18 AM
"I know I'm enjoying the challenge of learning new things and I hope that Domna Navaria is enjoying teaching me."

Rognan Dar
Jan 17th, 2005, 09:28:27 PM
Rognan nodded his head and went for the last bite on his plate. He forked it up and put it in his mouth. THen leaned back again and looked at Marga with a smile.

"That was good, Marga. Very filling."

Marga Alton
Jan 18th, 2005, 08:03:49 PM
Marga had been eating her meal in between talking with Rognan. She finishes off her last couple bites and smiles at Rognan.

"I'm glad that you liked the meal. I know how busy you are these days, what with being on the Council and all, I just thought that this might be a nice break."

Rognan Dar
Jan 18th, 2005, 09:58:33 PM
"Oh, it is much better the nice. Council work can be tiring at times, but it is for the better when I am able to come back to something like this. And you."

Marga Alton
Jan 21st, 2005, 10:10:29 AM
Marga smiles slightly as she looks up at Rognan.

"Well I'm glad that I can make your day better. And if you want, I could have more meals made up for you when you get off of Council business each day."

Rognan Dar
Jan 23rd, 2005, 12:19:41 AM
"That would be great. But you know, you dont have to. I've done fine with whatever I can find. I dont want to make you do something you didn't want to."

Marga Alton
Jan 23rd, 2005, 12:51:29 PM
"Rognan, if I didn't want to, I wouldn't offer. And I know you'd be fine with whatever you can find, but I want to make sure that you are better then fine."

Rognan Dar
Jan 23rd, 2005, 11:24:26 PM
"Alright, alright. I'd love to have you make me meals. That is...if you want..." Rognan added the last part to tease Marga.

Marga Alton
Jan 24th, 2005, 10:52:07 AM
Marga laughs lightly and happily. Then she sighs slightly.

"What are we going to do with Vista Rognan. She's got great capacity for mischeif and if we aren't careful, she could get into even worse trouble then she got into this time."

Rognan Dar
Jan 24th, 2005, 09:37:59 PM
"You think there is something worse then falling into the hands of that, so called, man named Rivin? I dont. But your right. I dont know what to do with her. I can't be watching her all day. And even if I did, taking her with me everywhere, she would try and get away. I would expect this kind of behavior from a boy, not from her. I hope, though, that after this event that she will be more willing to listen to us and obey."

Marga Alton
Jan 28th, 2005, 10:21:33 AM
"From what I've seen of Vista, she's used to getting her way. Has she ever mentioned any siblings? If not, it may be because she's an only child there for her Mother could have spoiled her.

As for something worse then being in Rivin's hands, being in his hands without a chance of getting back to us. And I pray that you are right about her being better behaved."

Rognan Dar
Jan 29th, 2005, 11:43:03 PM
"We can only see what happens. Maybe we, also, are spoiling her. It may be time to be a little more strict and introduce some disipline.

She has never mentioned anything to me about family. Except...for her mother. But even that story from her is really weird and I can't hold it to fact. The only mention of a father is me, which is not true, but she insists that I am."

Marga Alton
Feb 1st, 2005, 10:49:11 AM
"True. There are no other children living with either of us so our attention can be fully on Vista. I have a feeling that Vista won't like it though, but it is something that needs to be done.

And if you want, I could see what I could find out about Vista's mother, to see if that at least is true."

Rognan Dar
Feb 2nd, 2005, 11:28:01 PM
"Uh...well...I guess, if you want, youcan try and pry it from her. She wont tell me much about it. Just some - strange - things that she thinks links the both of us.

Anyway, maybe we just need to have a family talk with her and see what she thinks. Then we can all decide on some rules and other regulations."

Marga Alton
Feb 4th, 2005, 11:37:42 AM
"I'll talk with her, and I'll also talk with law enforcement to see if they know anything. And I think a family talk with her would help, at least a little bit."

Rognan Dar
Feb 4th, 2005, 11:55:26 PM
"I dont think the anyone else would really know much about anything. From what I got, she came her on her own and there is no one left as far as family. But you can try."

Marga Alton
Feb 15th, 2005, 01:21:20 PM
"Well talks which I've had with her is that her and her Mother came to Coruscant, but her Mother was killed and then she latched onto you, believing you to be her Father."

Rognan Dar
Feb 15th, 2005, 09:28:23 PM
"Thats all I got as well. I got it personally, as well. It might be good to find her a master to start training her as a Jedi. Might keep her busy enough to stay out of trouble."

Marga Alton
Feb 21st, 2005, 12:05:00 PM
"Hopefully that'll work. If we can keep her to occupied, she won't have the time to get into trouble."

Marga smiles at Rognan.

"But who might be willing to train her?"

Rognan Dar
Feb 23rd, 2005, 11:21:27 PM
"No idea. But I'm sure there has got to be someone able to do it. I might, if no one else does, take her and train her. But I think she would be able to do better with someone else."

Marga Alton
Mar 4th, 2005, 10:42:16 AM
"Well, Vista can wait tonight. She's in good hands and we have the night to ourselves, to do what we want, when we want and not have to worry about Vista."

Marga says as she gets up and starts clearing the table.

Rognan Dar
Mar 5th, 2005, 12:24:17 AM
"Your right. We can talk about that later."

Rognan also got up and helped with the clearing. He also started to wash the dishes.

"So what do you want to talk about then?"

Marga Alton
Apr 22nd, 2005, 02:42:44 AM
Marga remains silent as she and Rognan clean up from dinner. She then presses herself against Rognans front, wrapping her arms around his neck and gently kissing him on the lips.

"How about we talk about you and me."

Rognan Dar
Apr 26th, 2005, 09:37:48 PM
"Oh? And what is it you want to talk about? Surely you have something on your mind? Hmm?"

Marga Alton
May 2nd, 2005, 09:54:01 PM
"I've got a couple ideas, but those can wait right now."

Marga says before she gently kisses him again.

Rognan Dar
May 4th, 2005, 11:23:23 PM
Rognan kisses her back then pulls away with a skeptic look on his face.

"Well, what ideas? Are you being serious or just playing around?"

Marga Alton
May 6th, 2005, 12:04:13 AM
"I'm being quite serious. I have no reason to play around right now unless it's..."

Marga blushes slightly as her voice trails off.

Rognan Dar
May 6th, 2005, 11:30:48 PM
"You are just playing with me. I get the hints. So, is you want to talk or was there something else that was really on your mind?"

Marga Alton
May 7th, 2005, 07:34:43 PM
"There are many forms of talking. There is verbally with your lips where you actually form words, there is talking through your minds, and then there is talking with your bodies.

There's just the two of us, Vista's not around tonight. We can do whatever we wish to tonight."

Rognan Dar
May 7th, 2005, 11:40:28 PM
Rognan knew all about what Marga was talking about. Being Lorrdian, he was raised to read body language.

Rognan gave the room a quick, playful look before returning his gaze to Marga.

"What did you have in mind?"