PDA

View Full Version : Black Thoughts

Dalamar DeSang
Dec 21st, 2004, 11:57:25 PM
His armor shimmered in the pale light like a black snake coming out of his hole. His silver handled swords added just the right touch. On the right side of his chest the red skull the symbol of the Death Dealers emblazoned on his armor.

His gauntlet hummed to life with power. He buckled the straps and belts that held it all together. His attire set in order he pulled his black cloak around him.

He was about to meet someone of great beauty and danger. It wouldn't do to look inappropriate for the meeting. Fully dressed his boots ehcoed off the great hall. "Thank you Senator. The cloak does add just the right touch." There was no answer from the Senator. Nor would there ever be again.

Off in the distance a beast howled for joy. Dalamar felt like joining him. He was in a rare good mood and nothing was going to ruin it. Stepping out into the street. He saw that it had rained recently. It was a clear and beautiful night. The streets washed from the storm. The moon hung clear and beautiful. There was a slight breeze as he walked.

Now if his informants had been right the night would be perfect. It was said that 'she' was here. It would be perfect indeed.

Nadja Storm
Dec 28th, 2004, 08:57:08 PM
Click, clack. Click Clack. her heels sounded on the pavement as she rounded the corner. In the middle of the pavement stood Vampyre Dalamar. A slight breeze picked up against her and whipped her long, dark jacket around her.

"Here to see me, I suppose." She said and folded her arms across her chest, stopping in front of him. "So what is it? I'm in a bit of hurry."

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 28th, 2004, 09:32:58 PM
Walking down the street, De'Ville's bare feet made no noise. She felt connected to the ground, to the planet that she trod upon. It was a fascinating sensation, to explore the Force through the soles of her feet, and once she'd started she'd decided not to stop.

Not any time soon, that was.

She'd left her apprentices behind on Onderon, and was doing some traveling. Something had prompted her to stop on this planet, and so she had left her ship docked at the spaceport and took a walk. Her dark blue cloak was almost black, but there was an intricate design in silver thread embroidered at the hem. The moonlight highlighted it occasionally, but other than that she wore no jewelry. Her robes underneath were plain red with matching black embroidery, done in a style to imitate the Jedi.

As she walked, she felt a ripple in the Force. Not a disturbance, but a presence... perhaps. De'Ville turned her head, and found herself sniffing. She smelt something like dead roses. It reminded her of someone - or something.

"So what is it? I'm in a bit of hurry." A woman's voice sounded loud and clear against the night air, easily picked up by De'Ville's now heightened senses. Curious, she moved towards the sound.

Rather than turning the corner and exposing herself to whatever lay in the adjoining street, she stopped just short and reached for the building next to her. With a few swift and silent moves she pulled herself up until she reached a ledge that ran the length of the third floor. Robe wrapped around her she crept around the corner, kneeling with her hands down for balance on the ledge.

And she watched, the moon hiding behind a cloud.

Dalamar DeSang
Dec 28th, 2004, 10:07:46 PM
"Here to see me, I suppose. So what is it? I'm in a bit of hurry."

The woman stood before him her arms crossed. Her jacket blowing in the wind.

His hand resting on the hilt of his sword he gave his best bow. "Milady I have indeed." He held out his arm. "Care to join me while I explore this town?"

She was not the Master that the vampyre sought but she would be good company. He especially loved the color of her hair. It stirred a little hunger within him.

A wave of warmth flowed over his body. He could feel eye's upon him. He looked around quickly as not to startle the female in front of him. Nothing, he sensed nothing hmnn... just a feeling then.

It happened so quickly that Dalamar doubted that she noticed. He still awaited her answer his arm outstretched...

Vice
Dec 28th, 2004, 10:43:48 PM

Nadja Storm
Dec 29th, 2004, 02:12:45 PM
She took in a breath of air. Her plans could wait. "Why not." She said but her mind drifted off elsewhere.

Nadja was a force user with little training outside of that from herself. Regardless, she excelled in telepathy but oddly enough she couldn't extend her power beyond that.

Her mind sensed others around, but it seemed like everyone her had enough ability to cloak themselves. He took his arm but didn't follow his lead. "I think we'll go this way." She led for a moment before he caught up as they headed in the direction of the hidden presence around the corner.

Dalamar DeSang
Dec 30th, 2004, 12:37:19 AM
Dalamar didn't know where the young lady was leading him but he let himself be pulled.

"Where are we going miss, you seem to be in a awful hurry?" Dalamar said all of this with good humor. His good mood still intact. It was going to be a great night after all....

Nadja Storm
Dec 30th, 2004, 12:50:15 AM
"Just to take a peak..." She said and smiled. "But not yet." She said and stopped in her tracks. The presence of another right around the corner, waiting to be found or to find them.

"Do you like the rain?" She asked Vampyre. Out of the blue she knew, but the way the water coated the stonework around them, she couldn;t keep it from her mind.

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 30th, 2004, 06:34:19 PM
She was making no effort to hide her presence, a Force mask was difficult even for a master, but by not actively touching the Force, she was hard to pick out unless one was looking.

However, what she was about to do would certainly broadcast a disturbance in the Force. Who or what it was would not come easily except to the most skilled in sensing. Although if the man truly was one of the night... he might be able to sense her through other means. The pair in the street moved quickly, and she didn't feel like skulking about on the wall any longer. The moon came out from behind the cloud.

De'Ville stepped off the ledge, and dropped to the ground, using the Force to slow and soften her landing. As she fell, her cloak whipped up, revealing her red robes underneath. The Sith master landed with no noise except the whisper of her robes. She was curious as to what the pair's reaction would be had they seen her, but they had already turned the corner and were walking away.

De'Ville followed, not being discrete in any fashion. They were in the middle of town, and others walking the streets were not unheard of. Rounding the corner, she saw that they were walking the way she'd come, and since she had to go that way anyway it was no inconvienence to her to trail along behind them.

Dalamar DeSang
Jan 1st, 2005, 12:19:26 PM
"Do you like the rain?" Nadja Storm asked.

"Like it, I love it. Its makes everything smell so clean and fresh." Dalamar responded.

A vampyre in a good mood was always a scary thing. But his feelings where geniune. He knew something was about to change. He felt somewhat energized by the thought.

"Well just so I have made proper introductions." Dalamar bowed quickly. "I am Dalamar DeSang. I am here looking for a certain person that is rumored to be here. Her name is Lilaena De'Ville have you heard of her?"

Dalamar looked around taking in all the sites of the city...

Nadja Storm
Jan 1st, 2005, 09:44:32 PM
Its makes everything smell so clean and fresh. He said and as he did she breathed heavily in through her nose. He was right.

She knew his name. Surface information was always easy to pick up. She smiled anyway as he introduced himself. Dalamar... don't I have a cousin with that name?

"And I am Nadja." The name he spoke of rang a bell. "No, I haven't." She lied. "Friend? Lover?" She cocked an eyebrow with the last one. Her brow frowned down. "Enemy, perhaps?"

Lilaena De'Ville
Jan 6th, 2005, 09:26:05 PM
She continued on behind them, curious as to their rendevous. Had it been purposeful, or accidental? The male had certainly been waiting for someone. Whatever their purpose, she lengthened her strides so the distance between them would close.

At this pace, if they didn't hurry up, she'd overtake them after another four blocks.

Dalamar DeSang
Jan 7th, 2005, 07:59:36 AM
Dalamar stopped at a nearby vendor and bought Nadja a bouqet of beautiful red roses. He acted like a male suitor..his mood so great. The Dark Lord and Death Dealer that had suffered much pain was buried deep tonight. He only wanted to enjoy the night and find Lilaena...

The deep melancholy that usually surrounded the vampyre was lifted like a fog from his mind. His purpose renewed, his faith and his honor had served him well.

"Friend? Lover? Enemy, perhaps?" Nadja asked. "None of those Dalamar said. "She is a Master." Dalamar said with reverence "I have been unfocused on the force for to long. I have learned a great many things that I needed to. But the Darkside calls and I must answer it." Lilaena De'Ville will give me these things if she will have me..."

Nadja Storm
Jan 7th, 2005, 10:16:08 PM
She smiled and met his eyes as she took the roses; they smelled sweet. If this continued it very well might make her day. "A master of the darkside..." She said while looking straight ahead Then back again to meet his face. "And are you to become a master too?"

Dalamar DeSang
Jan 8th, 2005, 05:40:13 PM
"And are you to become a master too?"Nadja said.

"Well time and training is needed but I'm sure that the day would arrive. But mostly I just wish to learn." The Dark Knight said cheerily.

"The time for mischief and foolishnes is past its time to immerse myself seriously into my training."

Nadja Storm
Jan 11th, 2005, 04:42:57 PM
"Just don't become a dull boy, Jack." She said hoping he would catch on. "All work and no play..." She said softly.

"So what is it that you trained masters do, anyway? Hop around all day looking for trouble?"

Dalamar DeSang
Jan 13th, 2005, 07:01:16 AM
"So what is it that you trained masters do, anyway? Hop around all day looking for trouble?"

"Many Jedi think our only goal is to be Evil. But that is not my goal at all. That is just such foolishness. They think where evil in there limited mind. Because our goals do not align with there's they want to box us in."

"I wish to Master myself and the force. It is the power and the darkness of the universe why come this far and not know all its secrets that can be taught?" Dalamar looked at her without any aggression but made his feelings known.

"Don't mock me, I know your tone is playful, a light teasing I'm sure but I don't take the Darkside lightly or my goals as a joke."

To change the harshness in his voice and the subject he asked "What brings a woman like you to these parts? What is it that you are searching for?"

Nadja Storm
Jan 13th, 2005, 12:18:50 PM
"Well I'm glad you have an actual philosophy, real goals, I mean. So many don't, it's almost tragic."

She paused a moment. "My goals? I'm here to learn and to live. Perhaps I am a little like you... searching for the secrets the universe keeps."

"As a full fledged darksider, how is it that you regard the Force? An end in itself, or a means to an end? If you don't mind sharing, that is." She met his eyes for a moment and then back to the street.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jan 17th, 2005, 03:58:09 PM
"Yes, I am curious about this as well." De'Ville curved her lips in what a casual observer might have called a smile. "Forgive me, but I could not help but overhear your conversation."

She'd heard enough - the man was looking for her, although how he could have heard that she would have been here was puzzling, as she herself hadn't even planned to stop on this planet. He was looking for her, and his sense was the same as others she knew of - Razielle for one. He was dangerous, and not just because he fancied himself learned in the Force.

Dalamar DeSang
Jan 19th, 2005, 12:28:31 AM
"As a full fledged darksider, how is it that you regard the Force? An end in itself, or a means to an end? If you don't mind sharing, that is."

"Yes, I am curious about this as well. Forgive me, but I could not help but overhear your conversation."

It was her.. Lilaena De'ville
He could sense the raw power emanating from her lithe form. Her dark hair and piercing eye's where just as he had been told...

Her power was such that a void was felt all around her. Not a pattern but almost like a lack of one... Brilliant he had sensed it but not where it came from it was as vague as the wind.. Still her heartbeat thundered in his vampyre ears. Her skin light and delicate. A dark beauty and a red one.. all this raced thru his mind in a flash.

Dalamar bowed to the Lady who stood before them in black and red. Her look closely matching Dalamars own Death Dealer armor. His red skull symbol proudly displayed to the right of his collar.

"I have been searching for a Woman. One I have heard who is as deadly as she is wise. Someone who is somewhat of an outcast. As far as I know she has no pupils. The Vampyre left the unasked question hanging in the air... Then returned to the one that was asked.

He took both there eyes into his and spoke softly but seriously.. The Darkside is both to me. A means to an End, But also THE END. It is all in all. It will take me in this life and in the life to come.. I will join with the darkside at that time. A true avatar of the force... I will Master the force and in turn it will Master me..

Nadja Storm
Jan 20th, 2005, 01:14:10 PM
"That's an interesting perspective." She said. A means as well as theend. Very interesting. She thought. She studied the other woman before her for a moment and then put two and two together. The people were present, but it seemed to her that Dalamar had some more work to do until he found what he really wanted.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jan 25th, 2005, 01:38:01 AM
Her lips softened into a true smile of amusement, and she quirked up an eyebrow at the man's comments. "Interesting is correct. The Force is the end? If that is so, simply seek your death and be one with what you worship."

Dalamar DeSang
Jan 26th, 2005, 01:01:23 AM
"If that is so, simply seek your death and be one with what you worship."

Dalamar looked at Lilaena..with his own amusement.. "We all merge with the force in the end. I have a long life before me and have no desire to finish it now. But when the time comes I will not shirk from it either. Death is just another door. The vampyre did not see how she could have misunderstood his comment.. But she did...

The Vampyre did not expect the mocking tone in her voice. He stood silent and in control..Maybe he had made a mistake...?

He would refrain from making any hasty judgements..

Lilaena De'Ville
Jan 26th, 2005, 01:07:23 AM
She looked him over, taking in the swords and the clothes he was wearing, and ignoring the red headed woman. She had some Force potential, but was unimportant at the moment. "You were looking for me. Why? If I am an 'outcast' as you have been told, why seek me out? My stigma may become your own."

Alf
Jan 27th, 2005, 04:57:07 AM
A little body of fur moved down the darkened alley. He had been told to go to one of the outter rim worlds to deliver a message for his Master, Lilaena De'Ville. He had done so and was about to head back to Onderon until he had caught wind that she wasn't there. He tracked her down and laid in a course for this new planet.

A few hours later he had landed on planet and had been looking for his Master since landing. Alf spotted her just before she started to talk to the pale looking man. The Melmac started forward slowly, determined to try and as close as he could before getting detected.

Dalamar DeSang
Jan 27th, 2005, 08:00:33 AM
"You were looking for me. Why? If I am an 'outcast' as you have been told, why seek me out? My stigma may become your own."

Dalamar considered her question. But without hestitation he had an answer.

"Milady, If anyone understands the stigma of being an outcast it is me.. Hated without and within.. feared everywhere I go.. I can not enter a room without either one of two responces happening.."

"They either run in abject fear, Or worse to there eternal foolishness they wish to engage me in combat.. They think I only live to kill. That or they think my title of Warlord is unearned."

"Usually there unwarranted attacks end in there demise. I find it all tedious and boring. I cannot tell you how many times I have heard. "Now, you will pay foul Demon.." It does provide some amusement though I must admit to leave there steaming carcass on the wall as a warning to others.."

"Its not my goal to teach lessons in the Darkside but to be taught... I have heard that you are unorthodox in your methods but that they are also highly effective. My training must be complete.

Dalamar grew silent...

He spoke softly but earnestly. "Will you train me?"

Lilaena De'Ville
Jan 31st, 2005, 09:36:06 PM
"Perhaps I do not want the stigma of your kind following me," she answered cryptically. "I know what you do. You live for the hunt, and the kill, nothing else. Your talk of the Force is folly, for you care only for blood."

Alf
Feb 1st, 2005, 06:40:18 AM
Alf stopped dead in his tracks for a moment. She wasn't talking about him was she? No, she couldn't be. It had to be about the guy that she was talking to, but there was no way for him to be sure. The only thing he could do was continue.

He started walking once more and soon he was only a few meters away, but he was close enough that he wouldn't be able to hide anymore so he gave up the guise and just walked straight forward to his master to present himself for completing her task.

Nadja Storm
Feb 2nd, 2005, 12:10:54 AM
Nadja had one ear on the conversation and her attention elsewhere. There was a lifeform somewhere in the darkness across the road, but she couldn't pick out what exactly. It didn't seem to harbor hostile intentions, which was her primary concern. With most Force users there was always the prospect of danger. The creature moved into the light and stopped before Lilaena.

She was hesitant to say anything directly to it and even more hesitant in breaking up the conversation. But then again, that seemed inevitable now. She leaned her head towards Dalamar's, speaking quietly. "Do you know who that is?"

Dalamar DeSang
Feb 2nd, 2005, 12:38:02 AM
"Perhaps I do not want the stigma of your kind following me," I know what you do. You live for the hunt, and the kill, nothing else. Your talk of the Force is folly, for you care only for blood."

Dalamar gave her question some thought...then answered. "Yes I live for the hunt and the KILL. That much is true but nothing else? You may know my KIND as you put it but you do not know me. I have been many things in my long life. But foolish is not one of them. I do not kill for the sake of killing. It has purpose. All higher being's kill lesser to feed themselve's. I imagine you had steak earlier tonight. Do you trouble yourself with the ethics of your dinner. Or walk around saying all you do is hunt for food..Do you hunt your food....? Well mine is not brought to me on a plate.

Does all your thoughts go to your next meal.. Or do you eat to survive..

Dalamar let what he was saying sink in.. I do what I must Milady as we all do. But to say I only live for that is not accurate. Don't let every hysterical rumor about our kind feel your head. I know you have met and dealt with 'us'. Egnimatic and Powerful, Mysterious and Deadly... We are many things creatures of the night, Lords of the Dark. But along with this I am SITH. I am different from the others with time I hope you will see the difference...

Nadja leaned in just then and whispered... "Do you know who that is?"

Dalamar looked at where she pointed and rested his hand on his hilt... He whispered back clear "No."

His other outstretched hand put Nadja behind him protecting her from the newcomer as he waited to see how this would play out...

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 2nd, 2005, 12:22:49 PM
He was far too calm. She had been hoping to rile him, and see how great a grasp he held on the darkside already, but for some reason the 'man' was holding back. Perhaps he sought to spare her his wrath?

De'Ville looked to the side, and gestured at Alf, bringing him out of the shadows. "I see you have finished your task... or given up on it. Did you contact the man I told you to find?"

Alf
Feb 2nd, 2005, 12:31:51 PM
"He said that we would have your credits before the end of his breeding cycle, though I'm not sure how long that is with Nemodians. I think he meant sometime before the end of a standard month."

Nadja Storm
Feb 3rd, 2005, 12:18:18 AM
She allowed Dalamar to guide her behind him, though she felt she was fully capable of handling herself. She eyed the little creature as it spoke to Lilaena.

"Strange little thing." She commented.

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 3rd, 2005, 12:51:46 AM
Lilaena snapped around to face the redhaired woman, and eyed her coldly. "You should not call anything strange, or little, before you know what you are dealing with."

Nadja Storm
Feb 3rd, 2005, 12:40:07 PM
"I was not speaking to you." She returned the stare. "You should not listen in when you are not wanted."

Dalamar DeSang
Feb 3rd, 2005, 09:35:13 PM
His sleek black armor shimmered like a smoky haze as his barotone voice echoed down the street. "This is accomplishing nothing ladies."

The Darkside seemed to glow a purple hue as it surronded him in its black light. Just then he had caught a wisp of her thoughts... and answered them. "You thought to test me by engaging my temper? Do you now seek the same with Nadja?"

Will you now assault my guest? Dalamar saw that he was powering up. His grip tightened on his hilt. A small growl came from the back of his throat. He bit down on his own lip drawing blood. Then nothing...... it winked out.

"I am a Vampyre but above that I am a Death Dealer. My clan is now extinct from this universe and I am the last of my kind. Anger is part of the Darkside and I will give free reign to it when my training commences."

Dalamar was suprised to see so much uncontrolled emotion from a Master. But everyone had their own methods. As he saw that his own control was not all that it should be.

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 4th, 2005, 07:43:11 PM
She turned her gaze on the man. "I seek nothing with this woman or with you. Apparently all you have managed to do is waste my time. Come, apprentice." De'Ville gestured to Alf, and he followed her as she walked away from the chance encounter.

Alf
Feb 4th, 2005, 10:13:18 PM
Alf was angered slightly by De'Ville jumping in before he had a chance to defend himself, but stayed quiet as they walked away. He would have his chance to speak his mind later, but now owuld be foolish and he would keep his opinions to himself.

Dalamar DeSang
Feb 5th, 2005, 02:31:00 AM
Dalamar was confused by her behavior. But he did not beg. If she did not want him he would find another. She could not control herself how could she train me...

He had expected more from this encounter. Had heard better things than this...He had asked and she had rejected. What else was there? He also turned with Nadja and walked away...

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 5th, 2005, 11:00:26 AM
De'Ville winked at Alf, who seemed a bit put out. "Everything for a reason," she murmured, and turned around to face Dalamar's retreating back.

"You coward. Cannot fight for what you want? Just going to turn around and walk away when what you so desperately desire is denied you?" She gestured with her hand and Dalamar felt himself suddenly flying forwards as she hit him with the Force in his back. "Why do you not simply fight for what you want?"

Nadja Storm
Feb 5th, 2005, 06:35:46 PM
"I'm sorry for the way things turned out." She said quietly after a moment. She did feel as if she had a hand in it, but remorse was for the weak; she shunned the thought.

"You don't need a master." She said more casually while brushing a strand of hear from her face. "You know that."

Alf
Feb 5th, 2005, 09:56:32 PM
At first Alf frowned at De'Ville, confused by her answer, but his expression changed as she turned and shouted at the pale one before pushing him. Maybe I'll have some fun tonight afterall.

Dalamar DeSang
Feb 5th, 2005, 11:29:42 PM
ooc/ Dalamar is ignorant of Lileana, having never meant her his opinion on her behavior is that she has no control. That doesn't mean that she is actually like that its just his quick assesment of the situation... ;)

"You coward. Cannot fight for what you want? Just going to turn around and walk away when what you so desperately desire is denied you? Why do you not simply fight for what you want?"

Dalamar smiled, a test was it.....

The vampyre fell to one knee his right hand steadied him as he skidded forward. His pale face was framed by his black armor as he turned and faced her. His blade slid slowly out of its protective sheath as the darkside of the force glowed around him in purple hues. He moved towards her calmly and steady. "As you wish..."

Nadja Storm
Feb 6th, 2005, 12:40:22 PM
She had only caught a small bit of the telekinetic blast, but she stumbled anyway. Had it been up to her, she would have fought the woman herself as her dislike increased for her by the moment. Instead she turned around to catch Dalamar's back as he approached Lilaena. She watched with discontent as the fight ensued.

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 7th, 2005, 06:28:02 PM
De'Ville smiled lazily as the vampire turned around, drawing his weapon. Her lightsaber remained clipped at her waist, and she saw the glow around him. It was some trick of the Force, probably intended to intimidate his opponents.

She didn't look away from him as he approached, but addressed Alf, to her side. "If the female interferes, take care of her. You need no weapon but the darkside." He had no lightsaber yet, of course, but he was not unarmed. With the Force as his weapon he could take care of himself. De'Ville took a few steps forward as if to meet Dalamar, but instead used the Force to throw him backwards once again.

Dalamar DeSang
Feb 7th, 2005, 10:20:01 PM
His shoes skidded in the dirt as he slid backwards. He pushed back. DeSang came to a stop. He ran the tip of his saber resistant blade against the ground as his red eyes flashed in the dim light. He again walked towards De'Ville with a slim smile.

"Come now 'Master' surely you can do better." The blades sparked in the darkness. His body jerked in almost to fast movements as he taunted Lilaena. Testing her as she was testing him...

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 7th, 2005, 11:47:13 PM
Oh, she could do better, that was true. She flicked her wrist out and called up a sphere of Destruction, flinging the ball of darkside energy at Dalamar where it would detonate explosively on contact...with anything.

De'Ville ignited her lightsaber and ran forward.

Dalamar DeSang
Feb 8th, 2005, 10:27:26 PM
Dalamar flicked a rock from the pavement with his katana. It moved towards the sphere making it explode before it reached him. He held his blade in front of him running lines of the force on each side. Concussion blasts rippled along the sides of him breaking windows down the street in a wave of power.

Dalamar heard a small gasp... Maybe it was Nadja. Thankful that she was directly behind him. DeSang never stopped, never slowed one movement moving into the next. He leaped into the air to meet her. His saber resistant swords ready to dance with this deadly Master....

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 10th, 2005, 08:38:56 PM
De'Ville stopped running as he countered the Destruction, her lightsaber still held at the ready. Perhaps he thought her hesitation was weakness.

She might never find out.

Dalamar was using the Force to enhance his speed, and she leapt upwards as he reached her. Her lightsaber flashed out and parried his attacks as she somersaulted over his head, landing with a quick slash at his unprotected back.

Dalamar DeSang
Feb 11th, 2005, 10:01:55 AM
Dalamar flinched as she scored his back. He landed with a heavy thud on the concrete. His back burned. He flicked his boot blade and his gauntlet on...

His arm raised behind him without looking he fired 3 quills in her direction. 2 poison ones and the 3rd explosive. His custom made stinger was humming along nicely.

Turning he readied himself for her with his swords raised.

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 12th, 2005, 02:35:52 PM
Her lightsaber scored a smoking line across his armour, weakening it considerably. She didn't want to kill the man, after all. Not yet anyway. He should know that just as easily she could have severed his spinal cord.

Dalamar fell forward, and she remained where she was, waiting for him to get up. If he was a potential student, after all, she would -

The man raised his arm behind him and shot off three darts from a gauntlet. He wasn't looking, so the aim wasn't great, but it only took a wave of the hand for De'Ville to push them off their mark. The featherlight quills shot off to the side, imbedding into a wall with a small explosion.

He was on his feet now, his distraction having given him time to get off the ground. De'Ville had only fought against dual swords once or twice - but multiple opponents all with bladed weapons had happened more than once. He attacked, she blocked both blades with her lightsaber, shoved them aside and attacked. He blocked with one, slicing through the air with the second to take her head off.

De'Ville ducked while shoving against the blade that hit her lightsaber, shoving them both up into the air to join his second sword. They faced each other, blades entangled above their heads, and she kicked up with her right foot, catching him a solid blow in the chestplate.

Dalamar DeSang
Feb 12th, 2005, 03:11:28 PM
Dalamar realized he was holding back. One because he hadn't planned to fight Lilaena. Two condescending as it may sound she was female. Something about that bothered him. It didn't seem fair. But is she was going to be his Master. If he was to give this test his all. He had to make sure she was as worthy as she was of him.

All daydreaming ended when she struck DeSang in the chest. His reaction was just as abrupt. He fired his Guantlet wire line. It snaked out and wrapped around her waist breaking his backward fall. Steading himself he then jerked her forward into his up raised blade.

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 16th, 2005, 02:12:53 AM
He fell backwards, but as he did so a wire shot out from his gauntlet and wrapped itself tightly around her waist. De'Ville brought her lightsaber down and severed the line just as he yanked her forward. Her feet stumbled a bit as she corrected her balance, using her saber to turn aside the blade he intended for her belly.

"You trust too much in your toys, DeSang." De'Ville's eyes flashed green fire as a streetlight caught them momentarily, and then she slashed hard at his midsection.

Dalamar DeSang
Feb 16th, 2005, 08:58:46 PM
"I rely on my training Milady." Dalamar blocked her downward slice with his Katana. There blades sparked and sizzled.

Using the force Dalamar made the ground explode in front of her. Dust and rock flew into the air clouding her view. He then jumped and spun and cut her along the neck with his boot blade. Something he had done to countless Masters.

Thru the noise he could hear him clearly. "Maybe you have nothing to teach me after all." Dalamar moved towards her neck his fangs bared, and his swords raised he pressed the attack.

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 17th, 2005, 12:50:41 AM
ooc: tsk tsk, dalamar... /ic:

De'Ville coughed from the dust, and felt... She grabbed upwards with both hands, her lightsaber dropping to the ground, and wrenched at his foot as he leapt upward in the air. His boot blade missed her neck as she had anticipated the kick, but she cried out as the blade stabbed through her left palm. DeSang tumbled from the air, hitting the ground as she pulled her hands away from his boot.

She stumbled backwards, drawing her lightsaber up into her right hand once more, getting her guard up in time to block his next attack. He seemed a different man now that the smell of blood was in the air, and pressed forward towards her as their blades were engaged. "Maybe you have nothing to teach me after all." She could see his elongated canines out of the corner of her eye, and slashed his blades away from her, holding her lightsaber in a firm, two handed stance.

Her left hand dripped blood into the street.

Dalamar DeSang
Feb 18th, 2005, 09:37:54 AM
Suddenly Dalamar stopped and sheathed his swords. He stood there silently. He stepped back and watched Lilaena his eyes on the blood stained hand.

He made no sound or move then with a bow of his head he pulled a white cloth. "For your hand." was all he said.
Again a perfect gentleman he waited for her to take the cloth.

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 18th, 2005, 01:28:38 PM
He bowed his head and held out a white cloth, and she laughed. De'Ville threw her body forward, spinning around and kicking him in the side of the head, knocking the unprepared man to the ground.

She landed beside him, lightsaber tip at his throat. Then she bent down and tugged the cloth from his grasp, and shook it a bit above him. "I did not expect surrender so soon."

Dalamar DeSang
Mar 22nd, 2005, 10:16:35 PM
ooc rl strikes again...sorry for my tardiness but I brought a note...

Did Lilaena know that his boot blade hovered between her shoulder blades. There was 4 ways to disarm her from this position. 9 ways to kill. Did she know that his dagger was in his hand and in a position to damage her inner thigh. She was an excellent fighter. Could he beat her? He didn't know, but his pride and her combat skills was not what he was here to learn about.

The Vampyre was old and knew many things but had not yet mastered all the nuance's of the force. If she felt that she had to break him down to train him, this he could understand. He had used that technique himself. On those he had trained.

"I did not expect surrender so soon." Lilaena said.

Dalamar nodded at her apparent misunderstanding, "Its the blood I have to keep a tight rein on myself. Its always the blood." He gritted his teeth. "Everyone wants to fight me because of my reputation. Challenge Dalamar, they say. As if hurling themselves against my darkness will give them the power they seek. But I am Sith I seek the Honor and strength of those that followed its teaching more closely."

Dalamar paused. "To tell the truth I grow weary of pointless combat. Fighting without purpose is a waste of time. I hope to find this training with you."

"If you wish, I will fight you without quarter or mercy, I will give it my all. But then if I kill you who will train me what I need to know. You Masters always assume (and I mean no offense by this Mi'lady.) That because they are Masters they are untouchable. Many times I saw the shocked look of a 'Masters' face as he fell on the tip of my blade."

"Many would assume I am arrogant, proud, haughty. I mean no disrespect. I am what I am. I don't know how to speak to you in any other way. If I have offended you in some way please accept my apology. If you just wish to fight then well I will say this. To HELL with you." Dalamar said this with a smile that he thought another Sith would appreciate."

He waited for her answer he knew her words would be one to remember that was for sure. He hated the fact that he was eager for a fight. It made him feel out of control. Something he constantly gritted his teeth against was the bloodlust that could so easily consume him.