PDA

View Full Version : Dru/Raz

Sudoku
Dec 20th, 2004, 11:12:52 PM
I know our thread in ST isn't finished, but I'm bored, so I'm moving ahead. I don't expect any rping to actual get done during the holidays, but...I'm so bored. I don't want to lose my focus on Kyashi and have him end up in a dead end :x

I'm thinking that Raz would end up taking Kyashi "home", since the ST thread is supposed to end with the ship crashing into Kyashis' home (At least, that's what Dru and I talked about.). If this is wrong, let me know.

*link to next thread will go here* :p

Gav Mortis
Dec 21st, 2004, 07:25:46 PM
This is actually a good idea. You should definately keep your character fresh and fun for yourself, I often skip ahead of a currently slow roleplay which is significant in my character's development. It's all good...

...is it my turn to post!? :eek

Edit: Not this time. At least that's one roleplay I'm not behind on! ^_^;

Sudoku
Dec 21st, 2004, 10:55:32 PM
I'm not behind on any of them, which sucks, because everyone else is super busy. I'll probably start tomorrow, between baking cupcakes, doing laundry and reading my new copy of Maxim :mischief

Somara Ave
Dec 22nd, 2004, 08:40:17 AM
I'm sorry Dae! I'm coming, its a horrid mixture of my computer not working half the time and my work schedule. I'll get my rear in gear I promise!

>_<

Sudoku
Dec 22nd, 2004, 10:21:01 PM
It's okay. I just want to stay fresh and all. :hug