PDA

View Full Version : Too quiet

Vega Van-Derveld
Dec 20th, 2004, 05:56:42 AM
It's too quiet in here :mad

Je'gan Olra'en
Dec 20th, 2004, 11:08:29 AM
We need a messy, violent, convoluted group plotline, and we need it fast.

Lady Vader
Dec 20th, 2004, 06:44:05 PM
HERE... IS THIS LOUD ENOUGH YET?

:D

Well, we know it's gnna get very quiet what with the holiday and everything. Some ppl are prob going out of town, while others just want to relax. I know I won't be on much if at all during the break. I just want to lounge, maybe go to Dland, play some (ok, ok, a LOT) of WoW. Argh! And I have to finish cleaning and decorating for Christmas Eve as I'm having family over for dinner.

Busy. :\

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 21st, 2004, 03:24:46 AM
Well, at least we know that in the New Year the boardwide change will give us a bit of action!

AmazonBabe
Dec 21st, 2004, 08:17:12 PM
If it happens. AND if it lasts...

*sees a drop-out of ppl as school and life start again* :x

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 22nd, 2004, 04:26:06 AM
I have faith that it will happen. So far, it has huge amounts of support, so I don't see why people wouldn't be behind getting it in motion :) It's just the kickstart that SWFans needs.

Kathrine
Dec 22nd, 2004, 04:55:43 PM
You can say that again

Zereth Lancer
Dec 22nd, 2004, 10:49:52 PM
Well. all I can say is SWfans needs something new to happen and this change should be that

Originally posted by AmazonBabe

*sees a drop-out of ppl as school and life start again* :x

Bah. I'm on all the time despite having school and other things to do :)

Southstar
Dec 25th, 2004, 12:26:28 AM
sadly, I think I get more on task with my posting once school starts up again. I get kind fo a schedule goin

Kathrine
Dec 25th, 2004, 12:29:02 AM
school...work...what are these atrocities you speak of?

Southstar
Dec 25th, 2004, 03:36:42 PM
I wish I didn't know.

Je'gan Olra'en
Dec 27th, 2004, 01:12:13 PM
Anyone have any thoughts on how TSO will react IC to the big change?

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 27th, 2004, 01:14:10 PM
IIRC, they are going to be chased off Corellia. I'm not sure how the group as a whole will react, but as for my characters- Warlock will remain loyal to Lady Vader, but Vega will have his own agenda by then (creating a master race and such like :p)

Southstar
Dec 27th, 2004, 02:02:51 PM
Forgive my foolishness, but what is this 'big change' you speak of?

Je'gan Olra'en
Dec 27th, 2004, 02:33:03 PM
Short version: Empire takes over the galaxy again, Forcewielders both Light and Dark become anathema, lots of opportunities for bounty hunter characters...

...at least, I think that's it.

Zereth Lancer
Dec 27th, 2004, 02:40:11 PM
Yeah. thats a pretty much it.

If any amount of sith stick together then Zereth will follow them. if not. then he'll just wander around the galaxy

I have no idea what Jezreal will do

Kathrine
Dec 27th, 2004, 02:48:49 PM
Well Kathrine's going to stick with Southstar and that's about all I know so far.

Je'gan Olra'en
Dec 27th, 2004, 03:15:50 PM
I don't honestly know where Je'gan would go. There are a lot of factors: loyalty to the Elders, resentment towards them (from the Duvall affair; causing it to bubble up again might be fun), loyalty to Vega, loyalty to Southstar, friendship (more or less) with his students and former students, where Baracc goes, where Rivin goes...

Yeah. I don't have a clue what I'm going to do with that mess.

As for Baracc...he's my sister's char now. I'll let her answer, if she ever pops by any forum save the Training Grounds.

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 27th, 2004, 04:15:52 PM
If Je'gan wants to come with Vega, he will have to become Lupine. Or at least half Lupine or whatever.

Southstar
Dec 27th, 2004, 10:01:11 PM
See, how come I never find out about these things on my own! Hmm... I guess I have some storylines to rethink then.

By the way, what about the alliance TSO has with one of the empire factions?

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 28th, 2004, 04:22:02 AM
Well the change hasn't been finalized or announced to the board en-masse yet. So anyone who has found out about it already has done so because other groups have already posted an explanation of what's going to happen (apologies for not doing this sooner).

Anyway, the Empire are going to chase TSO off Corellia AFAIK, which I guess means that our alliance with them is over! (don't quote me onthat)

Lorani T'sava
Dec 28th, 2004, 12:12:13 PM
Interesting. I'm gone for less then a week and voila. Now I need to decide what to do with Lorani.

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 28th, 2004, 12:17:25 PM
You have a fair amount of time to think about it, given that - as I say - the details of the change still aren't final :)

Southstar
Dec 28th, 2004, 12:40:26 PM
Any idea when the announcement is supposed to be made? ...and will there be Q & A?

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 28th, 2004, 01:02:27 PM
Honestly, I'm not sure. There hasn't been any set date, but I'm sure that prior to the change coming into effect there will be an oppertunity for members to review the exact details of the change and ask whatever questions they may have :)

Rasha Vill
Dec 30th, 2004, 12:22:59 PM
Originally posted by Je'gan Olra'en
I don't honestly know where Je'gan would go. There are a lot of factors: loyalty to the Elders, resentment towards them (from the Duvall affair; causing it to bubble up again might be fun), loyalty to Vega, loyalty to Southstar, friendship (more or less) with his students and former students, where Baracc goes, where Rivin goes...

Yeah. I don't have a clue what I'm going to do with that mess.

As for Baracc...he's my sister's char now. I'll let her answer, if she ever pops by any forum save the Training Grounds.

Rivin is likely going to do what he thinks is best for himself, maybe try and recriut some more sith into his crime syndicate, and try to cause as much dammage as he can to the people that will be out to get him.

Rasha will do her best to stay with the corellian people, and try to get a position in the new government.

And Ida will likely follow her master Southstar.

Adraudia Basillie
Jan 1st, 2005, 11:23:09 AM
wonder what Imma gonna do with myself...heh. I just joined with this character :lol

AmazonBabe
Jan 4th, 2005, 11:48:12 AM
Originally posted by Dasquian Belargic
IIRC, they are going to be chased off Corellia. I'm not sure how the group as a whole will react, but as for my characters- Warlock will remain loyal to Lady Vader, but Vega will have his own agenda by then (creating a master race and such like :p)

Excuse me... we are not being chased off Corellia. I never heard of this nor agreed to it nor will I follow along with it.

All that is happening is that the NR is sending a fleet to Corellia to attempt to see what's happening/try to get them off. But it will be Visc's fleet that crushes the NR.

TSO will remain on Corellia.

As for the alliance with the Empire... that will slowly deteriorate, but there won't be any outright fighting between the Sith and Empire. It will sort of be a stand-off most likely.

Adraudia - You'll still be part of TSO. No worries. :)

Rasha Vill
Jan 4th, 2005, 02:02:06 PM
So if I gather things correctly, There will be a big fight, and the sith world will be occupied for a short while by the NR, but the sith will then hit back and TSO will remain on Corellia?

AmazonBabe
Jan 4th, 2005, 02:41:01 PM
Lol...you got part of it right.

There will be big fight. No occupation. NR trounced by Imperials. TSO stays on Corellia.

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 5th, 2005, 11:59:00 AM
Apologies. I obviously misunderstood what I read :)

Lady Vader
Jan 5th, 2005, 01:37:06 PM
No prob. I'm over my heart attack/violent tendency now. ^_^; :D ^_^;

*gives lots-o-lovin to the Jen-jen :hug *

Rasha Vill
Jan 5th, 2005, 01:42:26 PM
Okay thanks for clearing things up. I guess now I don't have to read the 9 page thread in the mod section now :D. Though I might still if I have too much time on my hands.

*Plays with the Kitty next to LV's name*

Lady Vader
Jan 6th, 2005, 03:33:38 PM
Is a cute kitty, no? :cat

Zereth Lancer
Jan 6th, 2005, 09:14:52 PM
I want a kitty!

*Steals the kitty and runs away*

Kathrine
Jan 7th, 2005, 02:12:39 AM
*baps Zereth*

You can't steal the Kitty! I saw it first! :p

Lady Vader
Jan 7th, 2005, 03:28:23 PM
*baps them both*

MY kitty!!! Or do you two really want to get on my bad side??? :p

Adraudia Basillie
Jan 7th, 2005, 08:01:30 PM
Well, depending on how things go.. will either have to seek LV out or latch onto your coat tails :) not sure what planet I will be on with her when the vulcan crap storm happens

Lady Vader
Jan 10th, 2005, 06:47:59 PM
I'll still be on Corellia as we won't be moving anywhere. So, I can pick you up or you can fly back here. =)

Lorani T'sava
Jan 11th, 2005, 12:00:33 PM
*pet's kitty beside LV's name*

I want to get this straight, There will be a big fight, but TSO keeps Corellia and does not get chased off.

*justs wants to clarify her confusion*

AmazonBabe
Jan 11th, 2005, 01:33:17 PM
Correct.