PDA

View Full Version : Apprentices/Knights - Training?

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 19th, 2004, 05:13:48 PM
Hey, what do you guys want to learn?

I, personally, am mostly interested in Alf and Dalamar's answers. But it might be helpful to those who are training you to know what your character would like to (and is able to) learn.

Naj - I know you want energy attacks, and that's what we've been working on.

Alf
Dec 19th, 2004, 11:26:39 PM
Alf is mainly interested in telekinetics and lightsaber techniques. He could stand to learn some telepathy just so he could communicate with others, but that could wait.

Dalamar DeSang
Dec 20th, 2004, 08:58:18 AM
I could stand to learn the more powerful Sith Lightning. Some Sith Magic just to have it under my belt. That's good for a start.

An idea for my Master Trial. This was a while ago. Was to hunt down Anibira. The most powerful Jedi I know of. But Lilian is in charge of that now. If you have something else in mind I am your humble servant mi'lady... >D

I figured it would be real hard. Shoot high I always say. Heh>_< ohh the pain of concentration...

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 20th, 2004, 12:25:16 PM
haha I'm your master now, I get to say when you're ready for a master trial. >D And I get to say what it is. :p Which, you just said.

Hey - you started that thread in ST or RP yet?

Silus Xilarian
Dec 20th, 2004, 04:59:44 PM
I wanna learn the combination to your safety deposit box. I feel like you're hiding something.

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 29th, 2005, 12:20:04 PM
*bump* do I have any apprentices left?? :(

Alf
Mar 29th, 2005, 03:01:37 PM
Me...:( But I hadn't heard anything lately with LD so IU just figured you were busy.

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 29th, 2005, 03:06:41 PM
technically we've got an RP going in the RPing section that you've also been ignoring (Black Thoughts). I'll try to get something else going soon.

Alf
Mar 29th, 2005, 03:09:29 PM
Well you told me to keep an eye on the girl and she didn't do anything so I was kinda at a loss as to what I should do.

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 29th, 2005, 08:11:36 PM
Make something up. :) Anyway, I'm not too happy about the thread either, so just 'liver it alone" and we'll move on.

Dalamar DeSang
Mar 29th, 2005, 10:11:08 PM
I posted to that thread am back in action sorry for my absence and the hold up. rl got me again. :(

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 31st, 2005, 04:28:09 PM
understood - I'll try to come up with a suitable reply as soon as I can.