PDA

View Full Version : Sisterly Love :: Open & Navaria::

Nayala Palain
Dec 19th, 2004, 10:55:23 AM
The Sith Mistress had come from a meeting with Lady Vader and then was off to speak with Dale. But before that she wished to speak with yet another of her sisters. Nav... the clone of her sister Dale. Blood was just that blood and the liquid ran in the veins of the Jedi.

She handed over one of her many weapon to the guards at the bar. She had only brought two with her and one never left her body unless she was fighting. Taking a seat in the floor area where many tables seemed to be waiting for a patron to take notice and sit there.

Drumming her nails on the table tops Athena just sat and waited. Where was that Jedi surely she would have noticed the feeling of a family member?

Navaria Tarkin
Dec 19th, 2004, 04:45:15 PM
A shadow fell over her and Athena felt the presence of the Jedi Knight that she was waiting for. "I had thought you dead." She said with some sadness and walked around to the other side of the table. Navaria had pulled down the hood of her cloak but did not sit down. "And it surprised me that you would come see me."

Nayala Palain
Dec 28th, 2004, 06:30:53 PM
" Why would it shock you that I come and see the clone of my sister? "

She smiled and kicked out the chair for Nav.

" Why would I have stayed dead... It was boring. "

Selinica Miriya
Dec 30th, 2004, 10:57:56 AM
Again. Always again.

Over and over, things always pointed back to this place. A commonplace for all regardless of race, creed, color or disposition in the Force. As much as the Sith Huntress despised setting foot amongst the cheery folk and keeping her hands (and blades) to herself, it was possible. She managed. All because the straw-blonde haired woman knew she could be found here.

A longtime acquaintance. A....friend.

But why the Jedi establishment, of all places? This she pondered while turning over the instruments of her work to the guard at the front desk. "They had better all be there when I leave. No sly moves, pretty boy." The guard had nearly been staring at her, then quickly looking away whenever she'd pretend to notice. Pretend to care. With a swinging step she made her way to the bar, and waited, staring a hole in the back of his head until he noticed her presence.

"Hey. Oww. Tone down the flames, lady...What can I get you?"

"Corellian Whisky. Straight...no chase, nothing." There was a noticeable sneer or strain of sarcasm to her voice when she made her request.

"Alright, alright..Coming right up...What is it with people today?" A scant few moments later, Miriya recieved her drink, and flipped the 'tender the necessary cred or two, stalking off to procure a seat. That would be when what seems like an ancient acquaintance came into her field of vision. It seemed almost like an instinct to approach the table.

Why would I have stayed dead? It was boring.

"Can't argue with that, Athena."

Navaria Tarkin
Jan 1st, 2005, 12:29:18 PM
She sighed at the clone part, "No one ever gets it right, but that's beside the point. I'm not truly your sister."

Her attention was pulled away to the newcomer, obviously knowing who Athena was. "May I help you?"

Selinica Miriya
Jan 3rd, 2005, 10:35:17 AM
The light dusty blonde gave Navaria a half-smile, holding her drink in both hands.

"Me..You ..help.." The huntress smirked at the thought, musing to herself with the words. She then lifted her icy eyes again to the woman questioning her and gave a response. "No, I don't think so. And you are?"

Nayala Palain
Jan 5th, 2005, 01:55:02 PM
The pure and unwavering joy filled the face of the Sith Mistress as her eyes scanned the room for the one who spoke her name.

"Miriya, this is Navaria Tarkin my Sisters look alike. And she doesnt want to be my sister anymore. "

She waved, her dark and deadly friend over to the table.

" So since she dont want to be family... this means we can kill her right? "

Marga Alton
Jan 6th, 2005, 11:38:52 AM
Wrong

Marga says through telepathy as she walks over to Navaria and the others.

No one will be killing Domna Navaria.

Marga comes to a stop beside Navaria, not knowing if she'll be welcome here or not.

Selinica Miriya
Jan 7th, 2005, 07:32:40 PM
Miriya placed the whiskey glass on the table and planted both hands, palms down, on it also. She flashed her old friend an almost agreeable grin, then shifted the icy globes to the Jedi.

"That's just about reason enough to let her run...You know well enough it's not satisfying enough for me to kill without a precursory hunt."

It was at that moment that a second lightsider entered their slowly tensing circle. The younger woman's words fell annoyingly on the dusty blonde's ears. The Sith Huntress snapped at the girl for her unwarranted interruption.

"If I wanted your opinion I would ask for it."

Navaria Tarkin
Jan 7th, 2005, 08:51:23 PM
Marga... I appreciate your concern, but I do not think this is the best time.... Navaria was not about to have her student harmed by these two women in any fashion. Her Padawan was not ready for it, but at least they were still inside the bar. For now Marga would be safe.

"I did not say I did not wish to be your sister. Merely pointing out, Athena, that I am not the one whom you took the oath with... Althought I was there... in a sense, to witness it."

Nayala Palain
Jan 8th, 2005, 07:29:59 PM
A smile danced her lips. Looking at her friend whom had now joined the table.

" You my dear friend are right. " The second lightsider spoke into the direction of the table.

Her eyes peerked upwards at Navaria, a student yes the concern was laying on the elder Jedi's face.

" Little one if I wished this Jedi harmed I could do. With mere words. "

Looking once more towards her sorta sister.

" Nav, blood is blood. And since your the same blood as Dale. I guess we all one big happy group of Sisters. "

Selinica Miriya
Jan 8th, 2005, 09:12:03 PM
Miriya sighed, shaking her head, and seated herself. She took up her drink once again, and sipped at it, now noticeably displeased.

"I guess that answers any questions, then."

Marga Alton
Jan 14th, 2005, 11:26:33 AM
Marga remains where she is standing beside Navaria, not about to let Navaria be here alone, knowing that even having someone else which you can trust with you can go along way.

Nayala Palain
Jan 14th, 2005, 06:41:53 PM
Looking at the secondary female.

" Well child if you wish to lurk.. at least sit and do it nicely. "

Navaria Tarkin
Jan 20th, 2005, 04:13:32 PM
"Sisters, perhaps." She looked over at Natia and motioned to an empty chair for her to sit in. "Happy. I think that is still open for debate since your friend seemingly wished it otherwise."

Marga Alton
Jan 21st, 2005, 10:13:08 AM
Marga seats herself in the empty chair that Navaria motioned to and listens.

Nayala Palain
Jan 22nd, 2005, 10:16:09 AM
Friend... thats all Navaria would call her. She smiled and sat in thought.

" Well thats her, and more so me as well. But I rather get to know those I might slaughter later in life. That or I can leave ya for Dale. "

This was getting boring and she needed to get things going.

" Another round of Drinks ladies? "

Navaria Tarkin
Jan 22nd, 2005, 06:17:55 PM
"If this is your only purpose in being here, then there is no point in us staying now." She sighed sadly, "Perhaps if things were different, we could have had a normal conversation."

Navaria looked to Natia and motioned her to follow, "Come now. We have better things to discuss." Her eyes narrowed a little in the direction of her Padawan when her mind touched Natia's. Do not worry, we aren't going far. If they are up to some trouble, we'll still be around to stop them

Selinica Miriya
Jan 23rd, 2005, 03:30:10 AM
Miriya smirked, and looked at Athena.

"I'll have another, girlfriend. And then we can talk on our lonesome, because the innocents want to abandon us."

She grinned. "Not that I'm much for caring."

Marga Alton
Jan 23rd, 2005, 08:52:50 PM
Marga stands up with Navaria, nodding slightly. She goes to follow Navaria.

Navaria Tarkin
Jan 29th, 2005, 11:14:14 AM
As Master and Padawan headed for the exit, Navaria looked towards her student and closed her eyes, smiling slightly. "You are one brave girl Marga. I appreciated your concern as I said before."

Marga Alton
Feb 1st, 2005, 11:49:02 AM
It's the least I could do Domna. You've helped me out immensly since you started teaching me.