PDA

View Full Version : Me, the upcoming holidays, and beyond...

AmazonBabe
Dec 16th, 2004, 05:17:00 PM
Just wanted to give a heads up to those here at the boards and those who I am currently RPing with...

I won't be around much starting now due to the approaching holidays (still lots of shopping and decorating to do). Yeah, I know my status has essentially been that I haven't been around already, but that status is going to increase.

Also, after the holidays are said and done, my status will most likely remain the same as it will be during the holidays. I've found the only times I do have to post/RP is during work if time there allows. But when I go home and on the weekends, I usually just spend time with my husband or play games. I don't really get on the boards in the evenings to check them (have to cut out the stress in life somewhere) unless I'm bored out of my mind.

For those I am in RPs with, don't worry, I'll finish what I've started. :) But, once I have finished with my current RPs, my RPing will decrease to maybe one in a blue moon (of course, there's always the danger of the schizo in me surfacing and taking over my mind :uhoh ).

But I'm not leaving you guys or anything... you can't get rid of me that easily as I'll definitely be posting OOC. >D

Anyways, now that the "heads up" is complete, I have one more message to give you all...

Have a wonderful holiday! And as I saw in a comercial... Happy Chrismahonikwanzica!
There, and now that I've covered all of them, I also wish you an official Merry Christmas and Happy New year! :D

<center>http://www.sw-fans.net/photopost/data/501/119merrychristmas02.jpg</center>

Arya Ravenwing
Dec 16th, 2004, 05:33:58 PM
Does this mean that TSO will be under new Admins, as you will be technically... not RPing?

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 16th, 2004, 05:41:51 PM
Happy Chrimbo, Rie :)

Originally posted by Arya Ravenwing
Does this mean that TSO will be under new Admins, as you will be technically... not RPing?

I've got one eye on it.

AmazonBabe
Dec 16th, 2004, 05:46:42 PM
While one eye will be closed, the other will be half open. So I'll still be checking in on TSO.

I said my posting would be greatly decreased, but I didn't say I'd stop all together. Right now I have a few threads going. Essentially, I want to bring that down to one at a time, and spaced apart would be preferable.

But, like Dasq said, she's got one eye on it. So between the two of us, it's fine.

So, no, you can't have a piece of it. :p

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 16th, 2004, 06:31:39 PM
iI'm shocked that you'd think that!

ok, not really, but honestly I was only wondering how much of a finger you were planning on keeping in the TSO pie. I don't want a piece of that. Either does LD, she's still hoping for complete and utter annihilation, remember? ;)

Have a merry Christmas. :D

Lady Vader
Dec 16th, 2004, 06:44:26 PM
*licks finger and places it back in pie*

Yeah, I'll be keeping it in there. Still tastes good even after all these years. Besides, no one can slice a pie like I can *flashes claws* :D

I'll call you some time so we can chat. Haven't spoken to ya in awhile. :)

Pierce Tondry
Dec 17th, 2004, 03:49:57 AM
Lies. TSO will explode like grape jelly out the back of a newly bitten sandwich because no one is watching it.

Enjoy your Christmas Rie.

Nevlonniel
Dec 18th, 2004, 10:39:07 PM
>_< |I

With that in mind... I'll try.

:p

(BTW, you're ebil! :rolleyes Love you anyways! :D )