PDA

View Full Version : This sucks.

Mitch
Dec 15th, 2004, 02:48:21 PM
Okay, well, everybody here knew I got that cool old Audi from my grandfather, right? Well, yeah, I thought it was coola t first too.

But then I fixed seven major issues on it in the first week, and more kept cropping up. The car is a piece of CRAP and now is sitting at the shop with blown belts, siezed water pump, blown seals and head gaskets, and headers that need to be re-machined.

And I have about a hindred dollars to my name, not to mention that I can only take the bus TO work because it doesn't run late enough for me to take it home again.

I don't know what I'm going to do. Things had just FINALLY started to look up, and then BLAM! I get hit with this. I have nobody I can borrow a car from, and my mom can only loan me enough for me to buy another older, cheap hoopty.

I love cars! So why the heck does this keep happening to me! For crying out loud, all I want is a car that will be reliable and not cost me an arm and a leg that I can't afford to spare!

Wei Wu Wei
Dec 15th, 2004, 04:55:52 PM
Sorry to hear that such a thing happened to you. I hope things will begin to look up for you, too.

Rhea Kaylen
Dec 15th, 2004, 06:14:51 PM
:hug

I'm really sorry about how this turned out, Mitch. Don't get down; things'll work out okay. Best of luck.

James Prent
Dec 15th, 2004, 07:47:18 PM
STICK IT TO THE MAN!

Tell your Grandparents they gave you a lemon. Except - you didn't pay for it, so I guess you can't get your money back. ^_^;

Morgan Evanar
Dec 15th, 2004, 10:20:35 PM
My rear struts are blown, I'm having them replaced on Friday.