PDA

View Full Version : A new destiny (Complete)

Neo-Genesis
Dec 13th, 2004, 05:26:13 PM
It was night, and the street was empty. A lone figure walked slowly down it. It was the second droid made by Tony Maxwell. It was called Cypher. It had been abandoned by its creator. It had spend the last few months searching for someone to be its new master. It had be programmed to serve and without one to serve it had no purpose

Cypher looked around the empty street and let out a robotic sigh. It walked on. No one seemed to want a droid. Perhaps they where afraid of him or his higher level of intelligence made them uneasy. He did not now and now he was walked aimlessly. Without a destination in mind. He just kept walking. His built-in recharger unit wouldn't last forever without maintenance.

He stopped walking and leaned against the side of a building "Why is it I can't have anything I want...All I want is to serve. I must have a master. It is my programming. I cannon keep going on like this. I must find a master soon or..." He stoped. He didn't know what else he would do. "Perhaps I should just destroy myself."

Zanon O'hara
Dec 13th, 2004, 05:28:13 PM
"Why would you do that?" A voice said from a nearby alley "Why die when I can offer you a new life?" A white haired man stepped out of the alley. The man was wearing a black trench coat, which hid most of his body, and had a pair of glasses on his face “I can offer you many things”

Neo-Genesis
Dec 13th, 2004, 05:28:28 PM
Cypher looked over at the man. He wasn’t sure of he should even listen to him. But it wasn’t like he had anything better to do. “What is your name and what do you have to offer me?”

Zanon O'hara
Dec 13th, 2004, 05:29:11 PM
A grin slowly crept across the man’s face. But soon disappeared “You can call me Doctor Zanon” Zanon said as he moved forward and stopped in front of Cypher “And I can offer you the thing you have so much desired. I can give you a master. You may ask who and the answer would be me.” He stretched out his hand to Cypher “All you have to do is come with me and your dreams of having a master will come true.”

Neo-Genesis
Dec 13th, 2004, 05:29:43 PM
Cypher looked at the hand. He saw that the offered hand had a black glove on it while the other hand was gloveless. He didn’t know whether to take the offer or not. He thought it over for a moment but in the end the thought of having a master was too strong in his mind. He reached out his hand and grasped the hand of Zanon “I am yours” A smiled spread across his synth-flesh face.

Zanon O'hara
Dec 13th, 2004, 05:31:04 PM
“Very good” was all Zanon said before pulling his hand away from Cypher’s and taking a step back “Now if you’ll just follow me” He turned around ,and without looking behind, he walked back to the alley.

Neo-Genesis
Dec 13th, 2004, 05:31:21 PM
Cypher followed him. Once inside the alley he noticed that him and the doctor where not the only ones here. A third person crouched on the ground. It was a gangly creature. It was small and had grey skin and large bulbous eyes. A few hairs sat on its head a loincloth was all it wore. It looked like it might have been human at one time but something must have happened to change its appearance so.

Zanon O'hara
Dec 13th, 2004, 05:31:39 PM
Zanon turned and saw Cypher watching the creature “Ah, I see you’ve found Kane, my assistant. He had his uses and has proven his worth many times.” Zanon turned around again and walked deeper into the darkness of the alley. After awhile he stopped at a door and slid a key into the lock and opened it “Just in here” He said before walking in.

Neo-Genesis
Dec 13th, 2004, 05:32:04 PM
Cypher tore his eyes from the creature that Zanon had called Kane and walked after the man. He walked though the doorway. It into a small empty building with only a turbolift in it. Zanon was already standing in the lift and gesturing with his hand for Cypher and Kane to join him, which they did.

As soon as they got in the lift shuddered and started to move downward. They waited a minute or two before the lift stopped. The trio moved out of the lift and where now standing in a much large room. The room was filled with equipment and tools. It reminded Cypher of his creator’s room but much bigger and with more equipment in it.

Zanon O'hara
Dec 13th, 2004, 05:32:10 PM
“Surprised?” Zanon said after turning around and seeing the expression on Cypher’s face “My laboratory. Though not as big as be previous one but still good” He moved forward and down a few steps to where a large work table sat “This is where you have to make the ultimate choice” He gestured at the table “Lay down on the table and serve me or leave now and be masterless forever”

Neo-Genesis
Dec 13th, 2004, 05:32:31 PM
The question startled Cypher. He didn’t know was Zanon was planning to do to him. But it didn’t look nice “What will you do once I lay there?”

Zanon O'hara
Dec 13th, 2004, 05:32:50 PM
Zanon smiled “I will give you a new body. One that will be able to serve be completely and to whatever means I need it to.”

Neo-Genesis
Dec 13th, 2004, 05:33:01 PM
Cypher didn’t even think it over. Going without a master was far worse then having the doctor cut into his metal body “I have already given you my answer. I am yours doctor.”

Zanon O'hara
Dec 13th, 2004, 05:33:20 PM
Zanon then started the compicated work of removing Cypher’s robotic mind. Once removed he put it on another table near him. Cypher mind was still active and as Zanon worked he told Cypher many things about himself. He told Cypher about how he had once been a professor of a university
. He told Cypher about how he was studying cloning, advance genetic mutation, and even robotics. The other professors called him crazy and that he would never amount to anything, they where wrong. Zanon managed to create something. He cloned one of the students from the university and changed its genetic structure. It was that creature that He called Kane. Soon the other professors found what he was doing, they called him insane and labeled him as a mad scientist. They contacted the watch. Zanon gathered up his work and ran and hid

Now he is considered a mad scientist and would be imprisoned if caught. He had resumed his work in underground labs like this one. He told Cypher about the two younglings he had picked up off the street. A young boy by that he named Zereth and an even younger child he name Luna. He had altered their genetics to make them stronger, faster, and to kill without hesitation. He told Cypher how he had made a clone of Zereth and altered it to where it would be even stronger then Zereth. He told how Zereth had escaped and later came back and destroyed his laboratory and caused him to loose Luna and and the clone

“So, you see. I am here now because Zereth went wrong. I will not go wrong with you though. You new purpose will be to destroy Zereth and made him pay for what he did.” Zanon told Cypher many more things as he continued to work on the droids body. He added, removed, and altered many things. Without the sun there was no way of telling how long Zanon had been working. But after what seemed like forever the doctor stepped back and looked down at his work “With this body you will be unstoppable.” With that said Zanon walked over to where Cypher’s listening mind was and switched it off. Zanon smiled and started to work on the droid’s mind. Altering its programming and wiping its memory and placing new information in its place “You are mine now” He let out a series of evil laughs “Perhaps I am Crazy” He laughed again and carefully put the droid’s mind it it’s new body ‘Arise my new creation. Arise and tell me you mission!”

Neo-Genesis
Dec 13th, 2004, 05:33:42 PM
The droid stood up. It looked around the room as if it had never been there before. It looked down at its hands as if they where new to him. It looked at Zanon “My mission is to destroy my master’s enemies. I am built for destruction and so I shall do nothing else” Let us test your new weapons” Zanon said and let the droid into a second room that was filled with many thing

The droid walked up to a solid durocrete slab and with a simple punch from its hand, the durocrete slip in half. Zanon smiled and the droid walked over to a large piece of a ships hull. He punched right through this aswell. Then in the center of the room stood a land speeder. The droid walked up to it “Destroy it, completely!” Zanon said from far behind him. The droid lifted its right land. Energy started to pulse around it. It pulsed faster until the entire hand was covered with brilliant purple energy

The droid jumped into the air and brought its fist down, As the fist contacted the speeder, The energy shot out in a brilliant explosion, which engulfed the droid in its flame. When the fire died down the Droid still stood there. Only a few scorch marks revealed that the explosion had even touched him. It raised its hand and was almost surprised that it was still there “A small force field is activated as soon as the energy comes in contact with another object. It’s the only thing that keeps you hand from being blown off in the blast.”

The droid looked over at Zanon “Go and accomplish you missions” The scientist said and will a nod of his head the droid walked out of the room, through the laboratory, and into the turbolift. As it started its trip up to the surface the droid recalled something. Something about his name. about being called Cypher….No he thought I am not cypher. I am Neo-Genesis.