PDA

View Full Version : hello

Anastasia Justina
Dec 12th, 2004, 10:25:32 PM
hi everyone. I'm new in this rp. I will be releasing my guy's history soon. But I just wanna know where should I start?

Morgan Evanar
Dec 12th, 2004, 10:37:04 PM
Hello person. First, you should decided who your character is and what they do most of the time.

Charley
Dec 12th, 2004, 10:38:06 PM
That depends entirely on what your character is like? Have you read the FAQ here yet? That has a lot of rules and suggestions on how to get started.

If you aren't interested in joining a group at the moment, you can always start in the Roleplaying Forum.

Tari Celebran
Dec 12th, 2004, 10:50:21 PM
hey again.

Well, between my brother and I we have wrote quite a fair amount of stuff on the Justina clan.http://www.geocities.com/darth_justina/123.html (some stuff on there. Forgot the site where my brother had stuff on Xavier)

Basicly Anastasia is the daughter of a dead sith lord and imperial scientist of Alderaan. She was taken away when we she was 15 by the Empire and trained for the imperial navy. Her brother, Xavier was thought to be dead but actually is floating around the galaxy as a neutral force user and is a bounty hunter.

They both have traces of sith blood in them from their father's side, but Anastasia followed the darkside blindly thinking it was tradition and the right way. But then she got screwed over by the Sith and she went light.

Like I said I got more stuff from my brother, but he's currently away from his computer. His stuff from Xavier gives more foundation to the Anastasia character's being.

Then we got our little Chiss buddy Tari I just recently made her, since I got into the chiss from reading some EU novels she's a minister from the Nuruodo house. Her homeworld is Csilla, she's highly educated in law and political science is about 28 standard years. She stands at about 5'10 with long black hair and red eyes.

I dunno if this sounds good to you guys. Not easy being a newbie. :-) Let me know.

~Marie

Charley
Dec 12th, 2004, 10:53:04 PM
Everything sounds okay, except for being a neutral force user. It's either light or dark here.

Tari Celebran
Dec 12th, 2004, 10:57:59 PM
I figured that. You better off having it that way. Causes alot of trouble if you have neutral or shadow.

Well, I'm not going to get into details with Xavier, my brother made me promise I wouldn't rp him. But I know one thing; Xavier would rebuke his sister for being a sith. *so wishes she could find that site he made.*

Was going to ask but forgot. You have groups for the chiss?

Morgan Evanar
Dec 12th, 2004, 10:59:50 PM
Not specifically, as far as I know.

Charley
Dec 12th, 2004, 11:04:55 PM
None.

General Devious
Dec 12th, 2004, 11:29:21 PM
I just want to say welcome to the board. Have fun.. ;)

Gav Mortis
Dec 13th, 2004, 02:45:15 AM
Yes, welcome to SWFans. Happy to have you onboard. :cool

Kelt Simoson
Dec 13th, 2004, 02:45:41 AM
Welcome :)

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Dec 13th, 2004, 07:49:15 AM
I know there was a Chiss group, headed by Stelashlit'nuruodo (sp?), but work has kept him busy as of late. He should be back in a few weeks last I heard :)

Arya Ravenwing
Dec 13th, 2004, 10:55:29 AM
welcome welcome! If you need anything my IM is holliebelle2. Of course, I don't sign on much, but when I'm there I'm available. :p

Linn O'Conner
Dec 14th, 2004, 09:43:03 PM
Hey, and welcome! Hope you have fun, and if you need somewhere to start I'm always up for helping! Just PM me! Have fun! :P

Tari Celebran
Dec 14th, 2004, 11:30:49 PM
Hey everyone,

thanks for the warm welcome. I should no doubt have fun. I'm sad no chiss group. :( But I'll live :-)

Again, I look forward to playing with everyone.

~Marie

Trric Skyvold
Dec 14th, 2004, 11:34:56 PM
It just makes your character more original and unique ;) Welcome to Fans.

Wei Wu Wei
Dec 15th, 2004, 12:20:28 AM
Indeed. So what's is this "Chiss" thing anyway?

Trric Skyvold
Dec 15th, 2004, 12:24:21 AM
Type of alien, silly banana. :p

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 15th, 2004, 03:44:01 AM
Originally posted by Wei Wu Wei
Indeed. So what's is this "Chiss" thing anyway?

Blue skin, red eyes. Think Thrawn :)

Razielle Alastor
Dec 15th, 2004, 05:57:10 PM
Originally posted by Dasquian Belargic
Blue skin, red eyes. Think SCORP :)

:p ha ha just teasin'!

Welcome to ya Tari ! :D