PDA

View Full Version : Peachy Keen, for being DEAD. (open)

Angelica Shin
Dec 2nd, 2004, 01:19:04 PM
Jedi robes hung about her frame, of course the barely resembled the pristine brown robes of the Jedi being torn and stained, the hood pulled up hiding her features to any quick glances. She stood in front of the entranceway to the living quaters, a little smile on her face as she 'dusted' herself off, before proceeding inside.

"Hello!" She grinned and waved as she passed a few padawans wandering about, most likely trying to get their bearings in their new local. She of course didn't need to wander about, like a lost child, she knew where she was going. Her black boots made a soft clicking noise, as she moved into the inside of the building, and headed straight for the lift, seeing as her room should still be on the second level. She whistled tunelessly as she waited, paying no mind to anyone nearby.

Kyle Krogen
Dec 2nd, 2004, 02:30:37 PM
Kyle walked down the hall that led to his room. He was wearing his own jedi robes and had just returned from having lunch at Yogs. As he walked down the hall he looked at the Turbolift that. The door opened and a someone walked out. He looked at the person face. Who is she? She looks familiar... He thought as he walked past the woman. Suddenly it hit him. Angelica?

He spun around and walked back towards Angelica: the woman who he was told is dead. he tapped her on the shoulder "Is that you Angelica? I thought you where dead" He said after she had turned around.

Angelica Shin
Dec 2nd, 2004, 03:12:31 PM
She turned to look at the young fellow who tapped her shoulder, and in doing so the hood of her robes fell back, revealing her short black hair and dark green eyes. She grinned as she pointed at Kyle.

"Kyle? Right, you're looking like you're doing well! Oh and that, I'm not dead, never was. I don't know were Wei gets those kind of ideas!" She patted Kyle on the shoulder, as she held up the note that Wei had sent to her family.

"Re-dic-u-los! I mean, yeah, I went home, and didn't TELL anyone, but that doesn't mean I'm dead." She was now giggling, as though this was the funniest thing to happen to her.

Kyle Krogen
Dec 4th, 2004, 07:47:17 PM
Kyle was very confused at this point "I guess all that really matters is your back" He said with a weak smile "Does Wei know your back?"

Angelica Shin
Dec 6th, 2004, 01:08:52 PM
"Does Wei know your back?"

Her expression changed, to a frown,but only for a second. she was then grinning and heading back towards her room.

"Nope, and you won't tell him, will you?"

Kyle Krogen
Dec 6th, 2004, 10:17:18 PM
"Uh, I guess I won't" He said as he watched he move away "Its nice seeing you again!" He shouted after he before turning around and heading to his room

OOC: I'm out of the thread.

Angelica Shin
Dec 8th, 2004, 10:45:52 AM
"Bye!" She waved as Kyle headed towards his own quaters, before turning and resuming her trip towards hers. She continued to hum tunelessly as she reached the bit of hallway where she used to reside.