PDA

View Full Version : Forrest Friend...OPEN

Raven Vain
Dec 1st, 2004, 01:34:02 AM
Raven was on a journey going to a city called the Red light. The city got its name because every since anyone could remember there was always a red light glowing. This light was on the top of the church bell house. You could see the light from about 3 miles away. It is about ten feet wide and twelve feet high.

Raven was traveling for about three days now from the city of Ancients. This city is where his people were from many years ago. Raven just went there to pay respect to all of his friends and family at the cemetery.

Raven was in the middle of the Shadow Forrest when he heard someone whistling a song. Raven had two light sabers and a blaster. Raven was given the two light sabers by his grandfather right before he died. So far they did him well for he had never lost a fight. When Raven heard the whistling getting closer to him he got behind a large pine tree and watched the man walk past him making sure that he was not dangerous. Raven then came out from behind the tree without trying to look suspicious. Raven saw that the man did not look like he was dangerous so he called out. " Excuse me, my name is Raven. Do you know how far we are from the Red Light city?"

Vice
Dec 15th, 2004, 07:27:40 PM
''Actually I dont know how far it is until Red Light City but Im on my way there right now on some buisness.''Vice hoped that the man wouldnt ask about his buisness because the man culd have been trouble but until then he would be friendly.Vice wasnt in the mood to fight anyway so he just tryed to make conversation whith the man by asking what he is doing traveling to Red Light City.