PDA

View Full Version : Who's that girl (open)

Raven Vain
Nov 30th, 2004, 12:54:39 AM
Raven opened the door to the Star Gin pub. When he walked in he saw few empty seats and a lady that caught his eye. She was very beautiful with long brown hair and Raven thought to himself," I cant let a fine young lady like that slip through my fingers. Besides I need to have a conversation and a few drinks." He saw that she was sitting alone at the end of the bar, so he fixed the collar to his black long sleeve shirt and walked up to her. "What is a beautiful lady like yourself doing sitting alone at a bar? Raven smoothly asked waiting for a reply.

Linn O'Conner
Dec 6th, 2004, 03:01:15 PM
Linn's day had not been going well. She had found herself in the Star Gin Pub, one she rarely attended. But, this horrible day had called for a foreign drink from a foreign bar. And this had seemed the right place.

Linn was sitting at the end of the bar when he came up to her. He seemed sure of himself.

What is a beautiful lady like yourself doing sitting alone at a bar? He said. Linn turned her head to look at him. She smiled.

"I'm drowning out the day. Isn't that why anyone would be here?" she asked with a wink.

Raven Vain
Dec 7th, 2004, 11:24:03 PM
Raven smiled at her reply, " Yeah that's a pretty good reason, so what went wrong in your day? Two drinks i'll have whatever she has Raven told the bar tender. "On the house." Raven then pulled out a thick stack of bills and paid for the drinks. "So what kind of business are you in? By the way my name is Raven Vain the rare race of the Ancients probably one of the last, and whats your name." Raven asked with a curious grin...

Linn O'Conner
Dec 8th, 2004, 12:54:53 PM
Linn smiled.

"The name's Linn O'Conner," she said, then shrugged. "As for my day, it was just one of those you'd rather forget." She smiled. "I'm a bounty hunter. That's half the reason."

Raven Vain
Dec 9th, 2004, 11:35:06 PM
What kind of drink do you want? Get anything its all on me. So tell me a little bit about yourself Linn O'Conner what kind of interest do you have if you dont mind me asking. Who knows we might even have the same interest.

Linn O'Conner
Dec 10th, 2004, 08:42:48 PM
Linn nodded.

"I'll just have whatever you drink. My intersests? I mostly like to cruise around, if I'm not working."

Raven Vain
Dec 11th, 2004, 12:35:08 PM
You like to cruise around huh it seems like your a busy lady, so where have you been? Raven then looked to the bar keeper we'll have two hoberscotches. I myself have been around a few places too. Alright it seems like I am just drowning you with questions, so i'll let you do the asking for a while...

Linn O'Conner
Dec 11th, 2004, 08:27:45 PM
"I've been around too," Linn said. She thought a moment, then leaned forward a little. "Why are you here?"

Raven Vain
Dec 14th, 2004, 02:53:15 PM
It looked to Raven that Linn showed interest in him. So it was a good thing that he was an interesting person, or he would have probably made up a story. I am here because a bussiness deal went bad. A couple of my partners died, but I can't tell you anymore for your life might be in danger if I do. I might have already told you to much so you should be careful wherever you go.

"What do you say we get out of here and go somewhere else?" Raven replied.

Linn O'Conner
Dec 14th, 2004, 09:38:46 PM
Linn smiled, leaning forward a little more.

"Sounds good to me."