PDA

View Full Version : A question.

Dalamar DeSang
Nov 29th, 2004, 10:29:07 PM
I have apprentices what do I do with them? I mean can they ask to join? I have about 5 or 6 actually. But only one currently and maybe two. Do I just run that seperately. I of course can that is no problem. But thought I would ask.

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 29th, 2004, 10:34:27 PM
Who are they?

Dalamar DeSang
Nov 29th, 2004, 10:55:22 PM
Well one is named Sarisha Shade. Aka Dark Lady Zena on swrpg. She is going to be my sidekick-apprentice. The other is undecided so I will mention that one later. Whenever they make up there mind. lol. I have other apprentices that I haven't heard from in a while.

I was just wondering if they popped up what I would say. One was samantha=Dae Jinn, Syndell=Malice Draclau. A few minor others. But right now the only one I'm asking about I guess is Sarisha Shade.

Sudoku
Nov 30th, 2004, 07:10:57 AM
I dont play as Samantha anymore, so dont worry about me.

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 30th, 2004, 12:08:29 PM
The names aren't familiar - have they RPed on 'fans before? O_o

And yes, if they're your apprentices, they are welcome along with you.

Also, you'd mentioned wanting more training, so what sort of training would you like?

Dalamar DeSang
Nov 30th, 2004, 06:49:35 PM
Well I need to get a master. lol I need to do my Master Trial. I am in no hurry but would like to get to it eventually. Heck any training that would make me more of an asset. heh lol.

Silus Xilarian
Dec 2nd, 2004, 04:31:15 PM
I think I remember Malice.....didnt he get banned?

If he didnt, the answer is no to him, from me at least.

Nathanial K'cansce
Dec 2nd, 2004, 06:58:53 PM
I don't think he RP's here anymore.

Dalamar DeSang
Dec 2nd, 2004, 09:11:03 PM
He's here but he hasn't mentioned Syndel to me. I was just asking it case in came up. Preparing myself for what answer I should have. Malice is out no prob. Samantha is Dead. Whine... I liked her Dae... She was cool. oh well, you win some you lose some. lol.. Yes they rped at swfans.

Salem Ave
Dec 3rd, 2004, 05:45:07 AM
Originally posted by Nathanial K'cansce
I don't think he RP's here anymore.

he came back to TSO recently

Nathanial K'cansce
Dec 3rd, 2004, 07:31:33 PM
Oh, alright.

Salem Ave
Dec 4th, 2004, 04:14:04 AM
though I wouldn't say he's "active" by any means. he's only done a thread or two :)