PDA

View Full Version : Yes its an I'm back thread

Anuis Ma'artra
Nov 29th, 2004, 09:49:40 PM
Well I was going to swear off rping. I said I'd had enough of it and was tired and everything. I guess all I needed was a break.

That being said I find myself treading water as Ka' el. I like the character but I sort of don't want to rp a good guy anymore.

The good thing is my character is basically lying in a sewer waiting for dead, he's a Padawan who's been itching to advance and I think getting his but handed to him and his body basically destroyed by a man whom he origionally though he was going to help may be a good set up for a storyline in which Ka' el steps over the line and fines out that it wasn't just a line but rather a ledge to the Darkside.

This being said he's going to need a guide, as all great darksiders do :) and I need experienced RPer's with a Sith Knight or equivilant character to sort of help Ka' el along, i.e. torture in both physical and emotional ways that would eventually lead to Ka' el snapping and lashing out with his anger, giving him a taste of what is to come.

Anybody who has the time and patience to rp with someone who gets enthusiastic about rps and generally will give you a response somewhere within 48 hours of yours please feel free to PM me and set something up.

Until then I'll be festering in the sewers, lol

Telan Desaria
Nov 30th, 2004, 05:04:02 AM
Does this mean du'Caat is back as well?>?????

Mandy with an I
Nov 30th, 2004, 09:11:23 AM
I have a character who could help with the emotional torture, but he's not a knight :(

Je'gan Olra'en
Nov 30th, 2004, 09:32:44 AM
I can do that, if you'd like. I don't think we've interacted before, but my char, a Sith Knight, has recently come into possession of a Sith poison that he'd love to test on a full-fledged Jedi. And, of course, he's usually up for a little torture of either kind.

He doesn't like Gav Mortis, either, which is a plus.

Dalamar DeSang
Nov 30th, 2004, 11:17:54 PM
Hmnn this poison sure sounds familiar.... lol

Razielle Alastor
Dec 1st, 2004, 11:13:58 AM
Raz was kinda sweet on him anyways, even in a sewer! ;) j/k

LOL! Be happy to help ya there if you want :)

Je'gan Olra'en
Dec 1st, 2004, 12:26:14 PM
Originally posted by Vampyre Dalamar
Hmnn this poison sure sounds familiar.... lol

*whistles*

Rasha Vill
Dec 1st, 2004, 02:39:25 PM
If you want Help from Dark Lord Rivin, he is at your disposal. If you don't know who he is....

http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37368

..... Here is a link to his Bio :)

Je'gan Olra'en
Dec 1st, 2004, 10:31:22 PM
Let the rest of us torture somebody for a change. Sheesh! :p

Rasha Vill
Dec 2nd, 2004, 10:02:55 AM
*Pouts* But....But... I'm.. Uh... Rivin is so good at it! :p :D

Anuis Ma'artra
Dec 2nd, 2004, 03:36:23 PM
While I appreciate all of you volunteering your help, I do want to let you know that I have no plans in rping Ka' el as a member of any true Sith group. I've always been a fan of the rule of Two, even if it is twenty-five pairs of Baddies lol. So to get in on this one would have to not have any loyalties to a Dark-Side organization that they would expect Ka' el to bow too. :)

Je'gan Olra'en
Dec 2nd, 2004, 05:25:40 PM
No problem here. I don't think TSO's Elders would appreciate impromptu recruitment anyways :cool

Dalamar DeSang
Dec 2nd, 2004, 09:56:48 PM
Dalamar allows all to bow before him. ;) Kneel before Zod!! Lol..!!

Shanaria Fabool
Dec 3rd, 2004, 10:45:26 AM
Rivin has had an apprentice that had nothing to do with TSO. Lord Talzen, But he is in jail right now...

Nathanial K'cansce
Dec 3rd, 2004, 12:51:21 PM
:wave :)

Je'gan Olra'en
Dec 3rd, 2004, 01:05:54 PM
"...and ladies and gentlemen, for the three Sith Knights, one Apprentice and assorted others who have already applied, the odds have now taken a dramatic turn for the worse as the Dark Lord of the Sith appears on the field..."

Vega Van-Derveld
Dec 3rd, 2004, 05:02:02 PM
hmmm... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/tehwofl/sorshaeyes.gif

Dalamar DeSang
Dec 4th, 2004, 08:46:38 AM
Well, well If Vega wants you.... I am all of a sudden really interested.;) Me Vega>_< The things I have to do to make Vega make that face. But hey its worth it!!:D

Razielle Alastor
Dec 4th, 2004, 10:02:31 AM
forget it! Clearly he is going with what's behind door three...

A Sith in a sewer! A biting one at that! :D

Anuis Ma'artra
Dec 5th, 2004, 08:30:01 AM
Hey all thanks for all the offers, a decision but an offer was made by someone and I'm going to go with that. Raz, I'll splain over AIM next time I see ya!