PDA

View Full Version : Old Consequences and New Faces (Alexander)

Miranda Tarkin
Nov 28th, 2004, 04:55:30 PM
In one of the small common rooms, a conversation was going on between a Master and her student. It seemed with each ticking second, her voice was becoming exceedingly louder until she snapped.

"HE SAID (http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37070) WHAT???"

The glass she was holding smashed against the side of the door's entrance, her drink splashing against the two guards armor nearby. They knew better then to voice their displeasure and remained silent as Dalethria continued on.

She stalked back and forth inside the room with no pattern. She was fuming at the news Vega had brought her about Sieken and his opinion of her family. "How dare he criticize me! My bitch of a Sister is not someone to be worship any longer. She's lucky I care about her enough to allow her to breath!!!"

ooc- Anyone can post if they so choose, cept Sieken. We already have a thread going :p Be mindful that this thread has been started for someone when you do decide to post. Thanks :)

Alexander Bane
Nov 30th, 2004, 12:14:34 AM
A lone figure walked down the hall that led to room that Dale was currently in. The shouting could be heard from the other side of the palace and the fact that the cause of it was so unknown to Alexander that he dared to venture toward the place it was eminating from

He moved quietly down the hall. his blue skin kept him from fully blending into the shadows. He was wearing black pants, shirt and half boots and a black cape hung from his shoulders

He moved to the open doorway and pressed his back against the wall next to it. He looked up and down the hall to make sure no one was watching him. He turned and peered into the room his strange blue eyes stoped on the angly woman inside the room.

Vega Van-Derveld
Dec 9th, 2004, 03:18:51 AM
“As I say,” Vega continued, unaffected by Dalethria’s rage, “he is quite clearly delusional. I suggested that we travel to Irentios so that he might meet you for himself, and that quieted him, however,” he added with a chuckle.

Miranda Tarkin
Dec 13th, 2004, 08:48:27 PM
She sneered while crossing her arms, "You should've talked him into it, Vega. I'm sure that even you would appreciate the punishment he would receive for being such a delusional twit."

Her lips pursed, "He isn't about now is he?" Vega knew that look and if his Master wasn't careful, was probably going to anger someone high up in the ranks of the Order if she went through with tracking him down.

Alexander Bane
Dec 16th, 2004, 02:37:04 PM
Alexander watched from where he was. He prushed a strand of his blue hair out of his face and continued to watch and try to peice together what was happening. From what he'd heard he guessed that someone had said something that angered the woman. His eyes turned to the man that was speaking to the woman. He had seen him before. Zereth had told him the man's name was Vega Vanderveld

His crystal blue eyes shifted back to the woman and he waited to hear more.

Vega Van-Derveld
Dec 18th, 2004, 05:23:40 AM
“If he knows what’s good for him, then no, he won’t be,” Vega glanced off to the side, noticing for the first time the presence of a man watching them. His eyes narrowed somewhat. “Yes?”

Alexander Bane
Dec 18th, 2004, 04:12:19 PM
Alex stood up and moved into the open doorway "Sorry to bother you. But I heard raised voices and came to see what what the matter was. If I have intruded I will leave at once."

Miranda Tarkin
Dec 19th, 2004, 04:51:38 PM
The boy had snuck up on them for a bit. Dalethria was a smidge impressed by that. "And how much did you overhear? Hmm?" She casted a displeased glance towards the boy, acting the part of being upset but not actually caring if this conversation reached Sieken's ears or not.

Alexander Bane
Dec 19th, 2004, 11:10:39 PM
"I didn't hear much. by the time I was close enough to make out the words you where saying something about someone else criticizing you" He said to the woman "And I've been listening to everything since then."

Miranda Tarkin
Dec 24th, 2004, 10:28:30 AM
She laughed, making a snide remark. "Vega, you didn't tell me you spent your time here amongst honest Sith."

Malice
Dec 24th, 2004, 04:38:34 PM
(Honest wouldn't be the word i would choose to use my'lady)

A telepathic voice reverberated through her mind. Down the hall a figure clad in flowing white robes walked casually towards the room where Dale and Vega were having there little chat. Upon reaching the doorway, Malice stood next to Alexander, nodding to him, then nodding his head in respect to the other masters.

*Inquisitive, and probably nervous is the words i'd choose to use. So, having problems with a certain someone?*

Malice didn't have to feel her with the force to know, he could see it written on her face as well as in her body movements. The demon master smiled as he awaited an answer.

Vega Van-Derveld
Dec 26th, 2004, 05:45:45 AM
“What can I say, Master? If you are going to spend your time in the company of Sith, better it be those who are trustworthy and forthright rather than those inclined to plant a knife in your back,” he countered, with a thin somewhat dark smile. “And yes, Malice, you could say we have a little problem. An errant apprentice of mine has been spitting venom about Lady Mal Pannis and her family.”

Miranda Tarkin
Jan 2nd, 2005, 12:20:42 PM
"Yes, Vega is correct." She narrowed her eyes at Malice, still quite put out about Sieken. "It is a simple situation. If you have a problem with me, say it to my face, unlike his fool of an Apprentice that must hide behind his Master who is too cowardly to do it."

Alexander Bane
Jan 4th, 2005, 09:39:05 PM
Alexander looked at Malice as he walked by. The sight of his white robes puzzled Alex. In a place where dark clothing is always worn it was a strange sight to see someone in white

His eyes stayed on Malice as he walked further into the room. Alex remained in the doorway. watching and listening.

Malice
Jan 5th, 2005, 04:07:40 AM
Malice shook his head at Dale and waved a hand.

*Not at all my'lady. I share no quarrels with you, or any other at the time being. I merely overheard a few choice words that had caught my attention. So i decided to investigate*

Miranda Tarkin
Jan 7th, 2005, 08:15:16 PM
"Yes well," she smiled somewhat peturbed at herself, "I was rather loud. Has your curiosity been saited? Or shall I indulge you further upon my ...issues with Sieken?" The Mistress was baiting him, wondering how nosey some of the Sith here were. Even when she was a member of the Sith Empire, Dalethria never really got to know much of the Order, or its people.

Vega Van-Derveld
Jan 8th, 2005, 06:35:30 AM
At this point, Vega said nothing, content to simply watch whatever was about to unfold. It was rare that two Masters of the Order antagonized one another, so it was almost a treat to see Dalethria goading Malice.

Malice
Jan 10th, 2005, 07:25:42 PM
Malice thought about the offer for a minute or so before speaking.

*Well Lady Daletheria, i am not one to pry into anothers business...or revenge, but if you are inclined to speak of it, then i have no problem listening to your problems with Sieken*

Upon saying the siths name, Malice got an image that popped into his head. It was back when he arrived on Corellia again. Waking up from his cryosleep, Sieken was one of the sith there to greet him. He was rather, inhospitable to him, which only now set a distaste for him within Malice.

Miranda Tarkin
Jan 20th, 2005, 04:09:11 PM
"Interesting," she began, finding herself actually smirking a little now. "By the tone of your voice, seems the good lad has ruffled a few feathers here as well. Hmm?"

Vega Van-Derveld
Jan 24th, 2005, 11:13:39 AM
“He is in the habit of acting the fool – a part which he plays maddeningly well,” Vega intoned, his voice as dry as the dune sea. “Suffice to say, trying to curb his idiosyncrasies has proved difficult.”

Alexander Bane
Feb 2nd, 2005, 09:55:49 PM
"It sounds to me that if this person could use a good slap on the head" Alexander said, still standing at the doorway between the two guards 'If he so freely insults people then I see nothing else to man could deserve."

Miranda Tarkin
Feb 5th, 2005, 12:15:42 PM
Dalethria looked at the two Sith and back down at her Apprentice with an amuse smirk, "I'm not sure if I should be comforted or not that we all agree Sieken deserves a good thrashing."

She waved the young Disciple in, "Come now, you wanted to be involved in the conversation and perhaps can enlighten me on how you'd be able to smack a Sith Lord upside the head?" She challenged with a grin.

Alexander Bane
Feb 6th, 2005, 10:12:08 PM
Alex toon a few nervous steps forward "Uh, well, I didn't meen that I myself would do it. I was simply stating that it was what he needed. Though I think any of you here could easily accouplish such a thing."

Miranda Tarkin
Feb 25th, 2005, 11:18:28 PM
"Oh come now. I wanna know how'd you would at least try to do it." Dalethria snapped her fingers a few times trying to recollect something and then realization struck her features. Calmly she asked, "I don't know your name. What is it?"

Alexander Bane
Feb 26th, 2005, 01:38:30 AM
"Bane, Alexander Bane" He said to her. He had named himself after Darth Bane, the mighty sith lord of old. "Well, if I was going to try such a thing I would use cunning. Perhaps set a mechanical trap for the idiot to blindly walk into. Or pass a few lies around that might anger others into attacks the idiot" These where all that Alex could think at the moment.

Vega Van-Derveld
Feb 26th, 2005, 04:57:42 AM
This one was craven. “Idiot? What makes you think he is an idiot?”

Alexander Bane
Feb 26th, 2005, 09:11:35 PM
"My apologies, I assumed that only an idiot would be stupid enough to make so many people..." He gestured with his hand at Vega and Dale "...angry at him. Perhaps fool is a better title to give this man."

Miranda Tarkin
Mar 3rd, 2005, 03:16:16 PM
"Probably more appriopriate yes." She threw him a sly grin, "Time to share now. Think we've talked enough about me and my ... issue How have things gone here for you? Any trouble in Sithy paradise?"

Alexander Bane
Mar 3rd, 2005, 10:09:36 PM
"I am no sith, though I do possess the force. I am here because Zereth Lancer is here, some of you may know him. I started life as a clone, Zereth Lancer's clone to be exact, and then I was geneticaly altered by a madman by the name of Zanon. Me and my sister of sorts, the master call her Luna, were in a way freed by Lancer and the one called Southstar, though Luna I fear may be dead, and Zereth brought me here."

He paused and let out a sigh "I do not belong here. It vasty unconfortable to be around the person you were cloned from. I do not think I shall join the sith order. I plan on leaving sometime, though I do not know where I would go."

Miranda Tarkin
Mar 14th, 2005, 09:47:23 PM
"Ah... a clone." She responded with a touch of familarity in her voice. "I perfectly understand your position, though my situation is rather .... opposite of yours. Yet, if that situation was bothersome beforehand, why haven't you left sooner?"

Alexander Bane
Mar 14th, 2005, 09:50:35 PM
"I have not left because I don't have a destination yet" Alex said simply "I's like getting into a hover taxi but not telling the driver where you want to go. I know I want to go I just don't know where yet."

Miranda Tarkin
Mar 26th, 2005, 07:29:03 PM
"Well, even when you know where you wish to go, sometimes it isn't all it's cracked up to be. Perhaps you need to figure out what you want to do with your life ... well," She looked around and chuckled, "This isn't the sort of place you find yourself in. I say you should've left a long time ago instead of staying in a place that stagnants you."

Alexander Bane
Mar 26th, 2005, 10:26:33 PM
"I like this place" Alexander started "But I cannot stand being around my real self. If there was another place similar to this one then that is where I would go. But so far I have not been able to discover such a place."

Miranda Tarkin
Mar 28th, 2005, 02:20:17 PM
Sometimes such opportunities were right before your face and Alexander hadn't seized that chance, nor had he made any inquiries as to who Dalethria was. Most stayed away from her when she visited the palace, but those in the know often tried to gain some measure of her time. Those that were brave enough to inquire, were given a short explanation of who she was and that her family and students were allies of the Sith Order.

"And what would be suitable to you? Big city life here on Corellia?" She clicked her tongue twice. "Hard to find a place like this that is considered friendly to our kind. Good luck."

Alexander Bane
Mar 28th, 2005, 10:02:41 PM
"I care little for the city. I just want a place that teaches the same thing this place does, the darkside. I want to learn about the darkside and the force. I care noy about location. I just want to learn." A kind of fire lit in his eyes as he spoke of this. It was a true passion and not some flimsy wish.

Miranda Tarkin
Mar 30th, 2005, 05:17:01 PM
"Ah. Well, that is another thing entirely. Though, there aren't many places you can go waltzing in and learning the dark arts like here." A small smirk crept along her lips. "No wonder you're going insane trying to find it."

Alexander Bane
Mar 30th, 2005, 10:32:23 PM
"Yes, I am going insane. No such place seems to exist besides this one" Alex said as he ran a hanf through his pale blue hair. His crystal blue eyes looked around the room for a moment before darting back to Dale "Would you happen to know of such a place?"

Vega Van-Derveld
Mar 31st, 2005, 10:54:37 AM
“You’re in luck.” Vega saw the smirk on his Masters lips and wondered if she hadn’t planned this detour in the conversation from the beginning. “We do.”

Miranda Tarkin
Mar 31st, 2005, 03:59:57 PM
She gave Vega a small nod, the smirk not disappearing. "Vega resides here at times, but I don't. I'm merely ... a friend of Lady Vader's, not a member of the Sith Order."

Alexander Bane
Apr 3rd, 2005, 09:57:57 PM
"Oh?" Alexander's eyebrow arched slightly, "Then where do you hail from? Another Order similar to this one?" His hopes where rising for the first time in weeks. "And what is this place that Lord Vega is hinting at?"

Miranda Tarkin
Apr 4th, 2005, 08:10:42 PM
Dalethria merely smiled and made no mention, or even hinted at the red planet of Ch'hodos. Granted, they were in the stages of moving and would hopefully end up on another planet soon. Palaces like these always had someone listening. Walls with ears and puppets watching the other Sith for information that could be useful.

So she lied. Sorta. "Well, my home is rather thick with forests and mountains. Quite beautiful especially during winter when everything is covered in the most perfect of powdery snow. There are no cities where I hail."

Most knew that Meras was her place of residence and where she trained hopefuls. That answer kept things vague and answered Alexander's question. It remained to be seen if Alexander would be worthy to know about the Sister's themselves.

Alexander Bane
Apr 8th, 2005, 10:19:01 PM
"It sounds like a lovely place, your home" Alexander said hiding the disapointement that she did not mention the place Vega has hinted at "The thought of no cities sounds peaceful."

Miranda Tarkin
Apr 10th, 2005, 06:27:19 PM
He hid the disappointment in his voice well, but Dalethria could sense that her answer was not the one he was seeking. Alexander really wanted to be trained far from here, but would the Sisters be the correct choice for him ... and for them?

She pursed her lips, wondering if it was really wise to let another member of the Sith Order in on the Sisters. "Not sure if you really meant that, Alexander."

What do you think, Vega? She asked her Apprentice through the Force. Is he one we could trust to some extent regarding Vicet?

Alexander Bane
Apr 22nd, 2005, 09:58:53 PM
Alexander looked at her "Of course I ment it. I can just imagine it. Forests, mountains, and plains as far as the eye can see. No towers to obstruct the view and the noise of of a huncred air-cars and space ships replaced by the sound of water rushing through a nearby stream and birds singing in the trees" He paused and smiled "I would so enjoy traveling to such a place."

Miranda Tarkin
Apr 30th, 2005, 08:35:54 AM
"Well then, I suppose you'll have to see it for yourself sometime, hmm?" Inwardly, Dalethria was laughing. If Alexander was suitable, he would be in for quite a shock when his eyes fell upon the deadened red world of Ch'hodos.

Vega Van-Derveld
May 4th, 2005, 06:34:29 AM
“Weren’t you planning a trip there later this week, Master?” Vega asked, carrying on the lie that Dalethria had begun. “I don’t see why one more on board the ship would do any harm.”

Was Bane worthy? There was really only one way to find out.

Alexander Bane
May 14th, 2005, 11:24:00 PM
"Oh..." Alexander said, his interest peeking, "I would greatly enjoy such a trip, if you would include me. I would dearly love to see this planet that you have mentioned." He knew he sounded like an eager school child but he couldn't help himself.

Miranda Tarkin
May 15th, 2005, 10:04:48 AM
Dalethria sensed Alexander's enthusiasm. It just oozed off of him. "Well, I suggest you get your affairs in order here and explain to the Order your departure. I do not foresee any difficulties but it's best to leave on good terms."

Alexander Bane
May 19th, 2005, 09:35:04 PM
Alexander nodded his head and turned on his heel and headed out the door. He paused before disapearing from view "Should I come back here when I'm done or should I meet you somewhere else?"