PDA

View Full Version : Something for Ya(Jacali)

Jame Kaman Dar
Nov 27th, 2004, 12:58:58 AM
They'd talked about it, and she'd expressed an interest. Finding the thing wasn't easy, but it was done, and now that they were on Yavin, Jame would give it to her. Today she'd begin showing her friend Jacali the gift of music.

Now she was just waiting at the bottom of a ramp leading into the temple, with the well-wrapped gift in her lap. Waiting, patiently.

Jacali Danner
Nov 27th, 2004, 11:48:55 AM
Jacali Danner came limping out, her leg was getting better and she'd finally tossed the crutches away. She'd gotten a message from Jame to meet her.

The Padawan had hoped she hadn't been late as she came to the place. "Heya, Jame." Jacali smiled as she looked at her friend.

"What's up?"

Jame Kaman Dar
Nov 27th, 2004, 10:52:47 PM
Jame smiled as she saw Jacali approach.

"Got something for ya. It was hard to find, but I found it, and I'm sure you'll love it. Here, take a seat."

The Jedi Padawan gestured to the space next to her, keeping on hand on the gift. When Jacali was seated, she handed the gift to her friend.

"Open it up."

Jacali Danner
Dec 12th, 2004, 01:31:39 PM
Jacali took the proffered gift and carefully opened it. Her eyes widened with excitement. "Oh, wow! A piccolo! You remembered, this is so cool."

Jame Kaman Dar
Dec 21st, 2004, 10:12:35 AM
Jame nodded. "I don't think I could've forgotten. You like it?"

Jacali Danner
Dec 28th, 2004, 08:49:44 PM
"I love it, it's great!" She beamed. "Now, how do you get it to work, or do I just blow into it?"

Jame Kaman Dar
Jan 11th, 2005, 10:59:54 AM
Jame leaned over and started placing Jacali's hands.

"Your fingers go on the holes...like...so...And you blow across the blowhole like you would over the top of a bottle."