PDA

View Full Version : Guilty Till Proven Innocent: Bait [closed]

Another Face In The Crowd
Nov 26th, 2004, 11:13:48 AM
It was a bright, shining day on Coruscant – or at least as bright and shining as Coruscant could be. One thing about this day that was no different to any other was the traffic in and out of Yog’s Bar and Grill. Easily one of the busiest eateries in the district, it was rare that there was ever a free table. One among the many looking for a place to sit was a man in his mid to late twenties, with cropped brown hair and general air of normality about him.

Unlike many of the customers, there was nothing unusual about this man, except that he couldn’t find somewhere to sit.

“Excuse me.” He cleared his throat, as he stood over a table that was empty, save for one seat.

Sincerely, he smiled. “Do you mind if I eat here? Only there’s nowhere else.”

Kelt Simoson
Nov 26th, 2004, 12:19:38 PM
Here it began, the story of Kelt Simoson' evil luck and the way it would attack him once in a while. Kelts bad luck started a long time ago, back in the day where he was once respected highly as a Captian upon his homeworld, he was blaimed for trying to protect the empire of Aarchim and placed in prison, his wife and child slain and his life sent spiraling.

His fortune changed when he was accepted into the Jedi Order however, giving him a new lease of life, making new friends, having a story. But what he didnt know, is the very membership he held with the Jedi would once again send him back down into the pit from wence he first climbed.

The young man, trying to find a seat, spoke with a polite accent, crisp eyes and good looking stance, a likible chap at first glance. Kelt smiled carefully, nodding kindly.

' Yes, join me...' The knight said. ' I cant drink all this tea myself, so help yourself, my friend.'

Nov 27th, 2004, 06:23:14 AM
“Oh!” the man looked quite surprised, “Thank you.” He sat, his plate in front of him, and gingerly helped himself to some tea. Carefully, he tucked the file he had been carrying (under his arm) beneath his plate, and smiled. “It’s rather busy, isn’t it? I suppose you can’t blame everyone for wanting to chat with a Jedi over lunch!”

Kelt Simoson
Nov 27th, 2004, 09:13:36 AM
Kelt laughed, he had heard this sort of talk many times, it was hardly a suprise to him. For a moment the Jedi Knight stared at the man, helping himself to tea, something about him stirred Kelts stomerch for a brief moment, something about him, what could it be?

He felt no evil, but equaly, felt not good in him ether. Very strange, Kelt thought. 'My names Kelt Simoson, im a Jedi Knight here at the Greater Jedi Order, and you are?' Kelt said holding out a hand.

Nov 28th, 2004, 04:17:13 AM
Accepting the handshake, the man replied, “Pleasure to meet you, Master Simoson. I’m Brek Ald. I work in public relations.” Again, he smiled and took a sip of his tea, sighing appreciatively. “How long have you been a Jedi, Kelt? If you don’t mind me asking. Only I find this whole culture quite fascinating!”

Kelt Simoson
Nov 28th, 2004, 10:11:44 AM
Kelt smiled gently losing any suspicion over than man.

' I have been a Jedi for a a good few years now actually, i was also on the Jedi council for a full year to, before i decided it was better to step down, some of that council me'larky' is quite stressfull as you can quite imagine.' Taking a sip of his tea, Kelt settle down somewhat with the force.

' Public relations, you say? in what industry?'

Nov 30th, 2004, 06:12:31 AM
“The Council?” The man looked quite excited at this thought. To be sitting with a member of the Jedi Council was a most unexpected and yet most welcome thing. “I work freelance, mostly, organizing events for various companies… anything from fast food sellers to political parties. I expect that all sounds pretty boring to you, compared to some of the adventures you must have been on!”