PDA

View Full Version : The Request (Natia)

Quay'Na Rakai
Nov 22nd, 2004, 09:16:55 PM
Padawan Quay'Na Rakai had been getting her ducks in a row, so to say. With only two and a half short weeks until the child was born, she had one last thing to take care of.

It was the last of her unfinished business to take care of, then all was up to the Force.

Quay had made arrangements with Mylia Basque and Senator Ridge Kincaid to take on her child, if the need arose.

Not long ago, she had left a comm message for Natia, who she referred to her as her younger sister, to meet her in the main garden.

Sitting quietly on a bench, she awaited.

Natia Telcontar
Nov 23rd, 2004, 11:36:39 AM
*Natia had woken up to having a message waiting for her. For a change, she had been getting some sleep at GJO in her room there instead of just where ever she was at the time.

An hour after Quay had sent the message, Natia was eating a sandwhich at the door of the Garden. She opens the door and enters, immediatly looking around for Quay. After she spots her, she makes her way over to her and sits down on the bench*

Morning Quay.

*Natia says, having no idea that it's actually the afternoon*

Quay'Na Rakai
Nov 23rd, 2004, 08:43:14 PM
"Late night, Nat?" Quay asks as she tries to put on her best smile. But, it was clearly showing that it wasn't working.

"Thank you for coming at such short notice, Natia. I have some rather important news...well more or less it's a request."

Natia Telcontar
Nov 24th, 2004, 10:59:26 AM
Something like that. I don't keep track of what part of the day it is. If I've just gotten up, then it's morning. If I'm going to be bed, it's night.

*Natia shifts her position slightly so that she's looking at Quay*

What is it??

Quay'Na Rakai
Nov 24th, 2004, 08:47:56 PM
"well, it's kind of complicated." She stood and paced around a few times. It was a strange feeling.

Quay stopped and looked at Natia. "Natia, as the time nears for Aramis to be born, I've begun to have visions..."

She paused and squeezed her hands together, it was a nervous trait she'd picked up from her father. "Natia, I believe that...I'm going to die."

Quay'Na looked down at the growing bulge of her belly as she felt a familiar kick.

Natia Telcontar
Dec 1st, 2004, 10:41:49 AM
*Natia gets a shocked look on her face before she quickly changes it to her expressionless mask. Not often does things slip on her but this one time it does*

Visions don't always give you an accurate understanding of what is going on It may not be true that you are going to die.

Quay'Na Rakai
Dec 2nd, 2004, 04:30:07 AM
"I don't want to believe it, but these visions are so real. So, I want to be prepared." She paused.

"In the event of my death or incapability to care for my child, I wish you to take him to Mylia Basque and Ridge Kincaid on AraMir. There he will be safe and hidden from harm. Will you please do this for me?" Her eyes were pleading.

Natia Telcontar
Dec 2nd, 2004, 10:35:41 AM
*Natia nods her head slighty*

Of course. But nothing is going to happen to you. Your child will be born healthy, and you will be up on your feet again soon after that taking care of your son.

But in the off chance that something happens to you, I will take your child to AraMir and hand him over to Mylia and Ridge to take care of him.

Quay'Na Rakai
Dec 3rd, 2004, 08:45:12 PM
Quay'Na nodded kindly. "You don't know how much this means to me, Natia to know that my son will be in the best of care."

She looked up into the trees and sighed lightly, though her heart still felt heavy. "If my visions are correct...I will never see my child, nor will I hold him."

Natia Telcontar
Dec 15th, 2004, 11:53:56 AM
Quay, don't talk like that. The future is always in motion. You will see you child and you will get to hold him. But if something does happen, I will take him to Mylia and Ridge.