PDA

View Full Version : Bending or breaking rules (open)

Mara Enjeru
Nov 22nd, 2004, 12:19:53 PM
*Mara looks at herself in the washroom mirror and smiles at herself. She definatly does not look like the Jedi she is. For tonight, she is Mara Enjeru again, and not Natia Telcontar. Dressed in torn pants and a torn shirt, black leather boots and brown leather gloves. On her head is a bandana, hiding her white stipe of hair which she has pinned up out of sight.

At her side is two wicked daggers. Tonight, shes going into a dangerous part of town where a young lady has to be careful. Poledra is at Dexters. It's been awhile since she's been out on her own and now with Leten back, Marcus gone, she's taking a night for herself in a part of town where ppl would not think to look for her.

She turns away from the mirror and swiftly walks out of the washroom and heads down the street, her eyes and ears open to everything that is going on around her. Tonight, she's letting loose and having fun*

Lucianus Adair
Nov 22nd, 2004, 06:52:37 PM
Training as hard as he always had, Mars had gotten into the routine of getting outside the palace grounds, and doing a little relaxing...among other things. Lately, these outings had served a dual purpose. As the charge of Lucianus Lucifer Bane, he knew about the man that had been stirring up the life of a select few Jedi. For his own reasons Phoenix was out for this man's head, gathering as much information as was possible. The reasons for this were known only to himself.

He had let his hair grow out recently, around the same time the blue twinge had begun to show itself in his deep, black hair. Lightly tinted blue shades sat midway down his nose, and from there down, his attire was of classic coloring. A deep, sleek black jacket over a white collar shirt, casual black pants and causal treaded footwear. As always, he carried the favored blade with him, and anything else was well concealed. Sure, it stuck out like a sore thumb, but he passed himself off as harmless, to counter it. That was the boring part.

Tonight, he moved about a shady and shrouded sector, keeping to himself for the most part. He kept deep red eyes on the crowds, his favorite part of these nights. Culling the worthless from the gene pool came to be a sport. A secretive, careful sport.

Mara Enjeru
Nov 23rd, 2004, 11:50:37 AM
*Mara smiles to herself as she makes her way through the crowds. She's not your typical Jedi. For starters she does what needs to be done without consulting the Council. She only goes to them if she has a deep need to.

And what she's doing tonight is another sure sign. Tonight she's already well rested specifically for this outing. She steps out of ppl's way when she needs to, the odd time she'll just walk right into somebody, forcing them out of her way.

The 16, almost 17 year old has left all her worries and concerns back home with Poledra and Leten. Now to just find somebody to hook up with to talk with, learn more about what's going on*

Lucianus Adair
Nov 23rd, 2004, 10:50:33 PM
At this time, Mars is nearly eighteen, looking to be in his early to mid twenties, and standing at a height of something just a few hairs short of seven feet tall. The skin coming from the rear-end of his jawbone and down the back of his neck, disappearing into his shirt, has a fair, blue tint to it. The hilt of the oversized katana across his back stuck up over his left shoulder, and the butt of it sat at equal height with his head.

Phoenix had a hand in his hair, and was watching after a young beauty that had walked into one of the establishments in this sector when he had a run in with something or someone quite obviously shorter than he. Placing his hands on his hips, he looked downward to see what it was that he had come into contact with.

A... head cloth. Ah yes, 'bandana'... with a body attached to it. A... He bent down further. ...female body. With a force signature.

Mars smirked ever so silently at this, and then recalling his current senses, apologized for the run-in.

"I apologize. I was distracted from my path."

Mara Enjeru
Nov 24th, 2004, 11:37:20 AM
*Mara looks up and smiles*

Not a problem. No harm done.

*Mara looks the stranger over, taking his body posture and everything in. She reaches up with her hands to make sure that her bandana is still on. It probably helps that she's pinned it in place as well, just so it won't accidently come off*

Lucianus Adair
Nov 24th, 2004, 09:25:47 PM
One corner of Phoenix's mouth turns up, making a half-smile.

"And what, might I ask, is a beautiful lady such as yourself doing in these parts?"

Mara Enjeru
Dec 2nd, 2004, 05:20:40 PM
*Mara smiles at the stranger before answering his question*

I'm just going out for a breath of fresh air and a drink. I figured that this would be a good area to do so.

Lucianus Adair
Dec 15th, 2004, 11:11:31 AM
Mars could sense some curiousity from her as to who he might be.

"Again, I do apologize. I have not properly introduced myself. Mars Nendor..." He held one hand to his chest to indicate himself, and tilted his head respectfully to the younger lady. Even though the age difference was no more than a year, looks were indeed decieving when it came to Mars.

Mara Enjeru
Dec 15th, 2004, 11:16:30 AM
*Natia's narrow slightly for a briefest of seconds as she hears the name Nendor, but it's not Thalius*

Pleased to meet you Mars. Names Mara Enjeru.

Now, what are you doing out here.

Lucianus Adair
Dec 15th, 2004, 11:23:12 AM
Mars caught the brief distrust her recognition of the last name he used brought. She must be one of them.

The towering young man was not alone in his distate.

"I am..'out for a stroll'. It 'pays' to set away from the confines of ones residence every so often." His eyes maintained the deep, ominous black they settled in during relaxed times. "I shall seek refreshment at some point soon myself."

Mara Enjeru
Dec 15th, 2004, 11:27:55 AM
*Mara smiles slightly*

Care to keep me company while I'm moving about before I settle down to get my drink.

Lucianus Adair
Dec 15th, 2004, 11:33:14 AM
"It would be...my pleasure."

He slid his hands into his pockets, and tilted his face upward to glance at the sky. Ever so slightly overcast, speckled still with stars. Then Mars started walking at a slow pace that a significantly shorter being could match.

"I must say I do not venture into the towns all too often."

Mara Enjeru
Dec 15th, 2004, 11:36:13 AM
*Mara laughs lightly at the last comment*

I don't venture out often myself either.

*Natia walks along side of Mars, keeping her eyes open and watching for anything that might cause a serious problem*

So, why don't you venture into the towns all that often??

Lucianus Adair
Dec 15th, 2004, 11:37:48 AM
Mars just looked straight ahead as they walked and talked, keeping his senses open as always.

"I am a busy man."

Mara Enjeru
Dec 15th, 2004, 11:39:42 AM
Doing what??

*Natia asks curiously. She may be a teenager, but she occasionally slips to a younger age when she feels like it since she didn't have all that good of a childhood*

Lucianus Adair
Dec 15th, 2004, 11:43:05 AM
"Busy work."

Phoenix shrugged off each question as it was posed. He wondered how long it would take for the woman to realize that his regular activities were generally not topics for open discussion.

"What occupies your days?"

Mara Enjeru
Dec 15th, 2004, 11:47:33 AM
*Mara shrugs slightly*

Everything and nothing.

*Mara makes a mental note to mention later her questions about what Mars does for a living*

Lucianus Adair
Dec 20th, 2004, 10:05:45 PM
Mars chuckled.

"That is a rather evasive response, Miss Enjeru. Surely there is nothing to hide?"

The seemingly monster-sized young man wondered at this. He had picked up on it instantly. She had the Force on her side, but the question was..

...Which way did she swing?

Mara Enjeru
Dec 22nd, 2004, 11:21:44 AM
No more evasive then your answers Mars. And everybody has things to hide. You and me both.

But as regarding your question, I can't be more specific unless I want to give you a run down of every single day of my life because it varies every single day.

Lucianus Adair
Dec 28th, 2004, 10:06:48 AM
"Fair enough."

Mars crossed his arms and continued to stroll at the very relaxed pace he had been maintaining in his walk with Mara.

"I am a butcher. Yourself?"

Mara Enjeru
Dec 28th, 2004, 11:58:19 AM
*Mara smiles, not fully believing Mars, but is content for now about it*

I'm a student. When I'm not in class, I find things to occupy myself with.

Lucianus Adair
Jan 8th, 2005, 08:58:24 PM
Phoenix nodded to himself.

"I too am a student of sorts. Having available time like this is a rarity."

Mara Enjeru
Jan 9th, 2005, 11:11:15 AM
Tell me about it. In between eating, sleeping, studying and my classes, I don't get much time with my family let alone having time to do what I want to do.

So tell me, how often do you have 'me' time??

Lucianus Adair
Jan 11th, 2005, 10:08:24 AM
"Never...Not regularily."

Phoenix's deep black hair had attained a blue tinge to it over the past year. He smoothed a strand out of his handsome face, and continued to speak.

"I have never considered self an important factor."

Mara Enjeru
Jan 11th, 2005, 11:12:09 AM
It can be hard when you have alot of other things going on, but 'me' time is important, gives you a chance to reflect back on what you've done recently to see if there is a way you could have done better, so you can learn from your past mistakes so any enemy's you may have can't use those mistakes against you.

Lucianus Adair
Jan 13th, 2005, 10:51:24 AM
Phoenix got this smug look on his face. One did not need to 'get away' to reflect.

"I reflect during my relaxed studies. There are many texts and tomes I have absorbed, and there are many more yet."

Mara Enjeru
Jan 13th, 2005, 10:56:38 AM
And I was not necessarily meaning one had to get away to get 'me' time. Just get some time by themselves and that could be 'me' time, whether it's reading a book you want to read, or out jogging, or even out in an area you've never been before.

Lucianus Adair
Jan 13th, 2005, 11:07:59 AM
"What ever suits one may not suit another. I would suppose you are correct."

Despite that he despised admitting another may be right...sometimes he could not lie. Mars grunted and stared hard ahead, keeping up his straight act of not picking off random innocents in the street with his eyes. The black globes popped into his skull had become tinted red, ever so slightly, in the past minute.

"It is not easy with so many demands on one's time. But it does not matter. Survival is the base of all that is worth a cred in this life."

Mara Enjeru
Jan 13th, 2005, 11:53:10 AM
*Mara smiles slightly, agreeing with Mars on that comment*

When you get down to it, you do what you have to to survive. Everything else is luxury.

Lucianus Adair
Jan 14th, 2005, 05:45:59 PM
Phoenix 'hmmmm'ed, then nodded slowly.

"Good. Now, how about that drink?"

Mara Enjeru
Jan 19th, 2005, 09:46:52 AM
Sounds good to me. You know of any good place to get a drink??