PDA

View Full Version : Forgiveness (Sejah)

Kelt Simoson
Nov 18th, 2004, 04:46:09 AM
It was no earlier than eight thirty when Kelt slipped out into the corridor of living quarters with a note within his hand, a note that had a important message upon its surface. It was really to early to knock upon the Mongoose' door, although Kelt had a feeling that the creature within was awake.

The corridor housed many of Kelt's friends nearby, Dasquian lived next door, Sejah across the hall and Oriadin next to him, it was a excellently arranged section of the corridor and Kelt felt rather warm towards the fact they were all neardby.

Stepping across the hall to meet Sejahs door, Kelt slipped the note under the durasteel and made it back to his room quietly closing the door softly behind him.

Sejah,

Come to my quarters at 2pm, some lunch for you...

Kelt.

Sejah Haversh
Dec 1st, 2004, 03:45:36 AM
His alarm clock read 11:38 when Sejah finally opened his eyes.

Beneath a tangled mess of sheets, a down comforter and the standard Jedi bedspread lay a groggy brown mongoose adorned in little more than his fur and a pair of pale blue boxers. Scratching his lower back, Sejah yawned and then stretched gracelessly before sitting up and rubbing his eyes. After not having to comply with a regular trainign schedule in so long, the Nehantite had become a little lazy, and liked it.

His footpaws swunf over the side of his bed, and he hauled himself to a stand, followed by another yawn. Living by himself instead of with roomates had inspired another new trend: messiness. His room was a disaster, with plates piled in the sink, and his laundry strewn all over. His blue boxers soon found themselves pulled off and tossed onto a pile he had been meaning to get down to the laundry for a week or so, but never quite made it there. A shower was in order, followed by a long stint with a hair dryer. An hour after he woke up, Sejah finally re-emerged from his bathroom and wandered to his dresser, finding it dismally empty and he wondered where all his clothes were before remembering that they were all on the floor in various stages of dirtiness.

Finally, after rummaging through all his drawers, Sejah happened upon a pair of briefs that somehow got into his shirts drawer and pulled them on, followed by a pair of khaki cargo pants and a red and khaki bowling shirt. Dress code wasn't something he was worried about; he wasn't planning on leaving his room that day anyhow. Well, except maybe to go do some laundry. He would need a fresh pair of underwear at least for the next day. Or maybe he'd try going without. He was lazy. If he wasn't planning on leaving his room he might even go naked.

On his way back to slump down onto his couch and watch some holovision, Sejah spotted the note that had been slid under his doorway. Stooping to pick it up, the mongoose had to turn on an extra light in the kitchen to read it by, then looked at the clock on his stove. He still had time.

Tossing the note aside, Sejah searched out a pair of clean socks, and managed to find two that while not matching, were close enough that he didn't care. His canvas sneakers found their way onto his footpaws next, and he even double-checked his headfur before brushing his teeth and trimming his ear-fur. Satisfied that he looked presentable, Sejah turned on his answering machine and then headed out the door, locking it behind him with his keycard.

Shortly before two he arrived at Kelt's room, and wondered what they were going to talk about. The tracking device on his wrist was a not-so-subtle reminder of how their last meeting had gone, and he didn't wish to repeat that. Taking a deep breath, his furry finger pressed the buzzer on Kelt's door and he waited for it to open.

Kelt Simoson
Dec 9th, 2004, 08:36:31 PM
The door was quick to open, as if Kelt had been standing waiting for the Mongoose to knock upon the door. In all likelyhood however it was more like he had simply been passing by. Of course, as the door opened it was a awkward moment for them both.

' Would you, er...like to come in?' kelt opened the door wider for the Mongoose to step in.

Sejah Haversh
Dec 9th, 2004, 08:44:46 PM
Sejah's finger was still on the buzzer when the door opened, Kelt standign right before him. The surprise kept him from taking his finger off the button, but when he did, the mongoose tried to smile, though it was rather akward.

"Uh, yeah, sure," he replied, then stepped into Kelt's room, noticing how much cleaner than his own it was. "Um, you sent me an invitation. I presume it wasn't jsut about food, was it?"

Kelt Simoson
Feb 24th, 2005, 07:44:45 AM
' Then whatelse do you think this is about, Sejah?' kelt asked simply turning around to view the Mongoose for a responce.

Sejah Haversh
Feb 24th, 2005, 07:46:24 AM
The mongoose shrugged as he replied, "Well, maybe it's about giving me my swords back. And my guns."

He was still a little sore about what happened between them the last time.

Kelt Simoson
Feb 24th, 2005, 08:07:45 AM
' That is not up to me anymore Sejah, i'm no longer on the council as you well know...' Kelt said turning once again towards the lounge and with a hand guiding Sejah further into the apartment.

' Speaking of which how have you been coping?

Sejah Haversh
Feb 24th, 2005, 08:09:16 AM
"Lots of TV, lots of books," Sejah replied, realing not having much else to pass the time with, and having been confined to his quarters for so long. "Now I'm waiting for Master D'aan to return from Nehantish. What have you been up to?"

Kelt Simoson
Feb 24th, 2005, 08:16:14 AM
Kelt hesitated, his recent mission upon a witch governed planet was something he'd rather like to him to himself, the reminder of his wound within his stomerch playing difficultly on his mind.

' Training, and i was sent on a recent mission, really not all to much lately, still people come night and day to discuss their problems with him, i have been it would seem to me to have been put in the catagory of a Salvation Army worker, it really is quite tiring somtimes...' Kelt said with a smile.

' tea?

Sejah Haversh
Feb 24th, 2005, 08:18:54 AM
"Sure," Sejah replied, taking a step toward an odd sculpture tha tKelt must have aquired since his last visit to his quarters. "This is new," he noted. "Pick this up along your travels?"