PDA

View Full Version : Sith, The Black Manifesto.

Darth Nihilis
Nov 16th, 2004, 06:09:07 PM
The factory, stale with hot, sweaty air and rank with sulphur fumes, was void of workers but full of life. Gargantuan machines grinded against huge slabs of durasteel; bent and broken metal shards littered the damp floor; great bronze vats of chemicals simmered over angry flames; spatters of solid chrome blemished mangled tools resting on charred worktops and cool water droplets fell plentiful from the shimmering ceiling.

At its turbulent heart stood a figure; a shadow of a man; a grotesque imitation of life. He stood still and dominant. A hooded cloak masked his black face. The billowing sulphur raged all around him while he waited. He was waiting for his pupils and they were late.

Razielle Alastor
Nov 17th, 2004, 12:56:06 PM
A leap had her crossing from one rooftop to the other. This was the place alright, it hummed with darkness already and they weren't even together yet, how quaint. Stepping forward, the vampyre bent to the rooftop with catlike grace and ripped a small door off its hinges. It revealed a ladder that led down into the main workrooms.

Of course, in she went. The overpowering stench of sulphur and the occasional screech of metal on metal grated on her heightened senses. This would be a disadvantage to her and she couldn't help but wonder if it had been planned that way?

The building seemed devoid of any workers, with a grin she wondered if they had met fair means or foul? Never one to do things without a flare for the dramatic, she dug in her claws, scaling down the wall, instead of taking the stairs. Arching her spine, and slowly flipping off the wall to a stand, Razielle stepped forward and waited.

Jared Mriad
Nov 18th, 2004, 04:58:29 PM
If there was one thing Jared hated more than anything; it was being tardy. He throttled the roaring machine under his thighs and bent down behind the dura-glass panel as the buildings and open lots blurred past him in a spasm of dull colors. He keyed the breaks and power slid onto a lightly-populated street, again letting the engine roar to life and exhume speed. He wasn't fond of the new machine, his older and more favorable motorcycle wrecked with a unfortunate swipe of a antagonist's blade.

He looked up into the banshee wail of wind as the industrial plants began to materialize from the darkness ahead. Soon he began to down shift the machine to a slow crawl to pass through a narrow barricade only to be awakened again and sent speeding across the parking lot and loading docks. Shortly thereafter, he parted through the sulphur mist with a quick pace and narrowed eyes, wind-wild hair, and little manner for keeping the silence of his footsteps. Silence upon his tongue, the warrior took step a meter from Razielle's position and waited.

Darth Nihilis
Nov 18th, 2004, 11:49:59 PM
"Kneel."

Razielle Alastor
Nov 22nd, 2004, 09:04:45 PM
It wasn't even given a thought. Razielle complied immediately to her Master's wishes and dropped to a knee. Her hair spilled over her shoulders, its long ends trailing in the filthy water collected before her. Her head was, almost reverently, lowered a notch, but her violet eyes remained locked on the man before her. She remained mute awaiting further instruction.

Jared Mriad
Nov 22nd, 2004, 10:09:32 PM
Soundless, Wordless, Jared too dropped to a knee without hesitance to the spoken command given to them. His clothing whispered in hisses of friction as they settled down and his lengthy rat-tail of hair pooled in the center of his back - pulled southward by the everpresent force of nature. Instict built, his head too lowered a notch yet his eyes remained focused on Nihilis's neck - not the facial features.

Darth Nihilis
Dec 6th, 2004, 10:05:07 PM
"You were summoned here tonight so that your master can unveil to you the new order."

When he spoke, two voices spilled forth from his lips; a man whose tone was cold and sharp, and a beast's growl, the words mangled and deep. The voices spoke in unison but often fought for dominance over each other. He stepped closer.

"Under your master's command, you will help shape the future. Together, we can take and change whatever we will."

Closing in on his apprentices, the man's features were gently illuminated in the glow of flickering flames. When he spoke, the red light shimmered upon his metal teeth.

"Stand apprentices and speak to your master. Tell me what you want and then answer this: What do you need to do it?"

Razielle Alastor
Dec 11th, 2004, 04:27:47 PM
She rose to her feet in a single fluid movement. Head unbowed, she spoke directly to her Master answering his question without delay. She knew what she wanted, although she was sure the price would be high.

"Physical strength and speed is no longer enough for me. I desire mastery over the elements. To do this I must learn to depend less on my body and moreso on my mind. I need your guidance in this, my Master."

Finished, she waited, curious herself about what Jared's answer would be.

Jared Mriad
Dec 16th, 2004, 06:47:48 PM
Jared's rise was slower, former – that of a warrior. His head also remained lowered, yet he was unsure of what he truly desired at the moment, so many possibilities and so many paths to be taken, yet he was to be the sword... and the sword must be tempered to be keened. He waited a moment after Razielle's request, then smiled to himself and spoke his words; “I am a beast, yet I am untempered – I have not licked the true flames of rage, this I desire – control over fire. For this I am need of your guidance in my desires, Master.”

Darth Nihilis
Feb 18th, 2005, 10:13:03 PM
"You both claim to need your master's guidance." He paused, then stepped forward so that he was standing in between the man and woman.

"You do not. What you need to do the things you want is power. We are restrained by power when we do not posess it and we are liberated by power when we have it. I can give you power."

He brought up his arms slowly, and with the quiet squeaking of leather gloves and the crunching sound of metal gauntlets, his fingers closed gently upon their faces.

"But in return I want your loyalty."

His fingers caressed his apprentices cheeks while his deep voice rumbled low.

"Your dedicated and unfaltering obedience to me before all others."

Finally, his hands came to rest upon their shoulders and he stared straight ahead.

"Promise this to me. Swear it: your very life in my hands. Promise me this or I will kill you where you stand."

Razielle Alastor
Mar 2nd, 2005, 10:07:23 AM
Beneath her eye, a tiny muscle twitched. It was the only outward sign of her internal struggle. Her Master personified the power she so craved. Razielle just barely resisted the urge to rub her cheek against his hand - like a small kitten starved for attention. She was by no means weak, but the allure of power had the most distressing effects on her person.

She remained still, and thankfully in control of her faculties. When her voice broke the silence it was both melodic and agressive.

"I swear to you above all others my unquestioned loyalty and obidience. I turn my very life and everything in it that I possess over to your will, my Master."

The thought struck her that the oaths that were requested of her and Jared were not unlike wedding vows. That of a more macabre sort. It was not far from the truth, for now she was pledged to her Master's will, both by her body and her very soul..if she indeed was still in possesion of one.

Jared Mriad
Mar 10th, 2005, 03:52:52 PM
Jared remained stationary, solid as the rock much below the factories cold steel. His eyes briefly twitched as the glove caressed warm cheek, the instinct to pull away immediately surpressed before the hide ever touched flesh. He listened, and in unison - yet many words differred - spoke his vow.

"I swear to you - below no other - my loyalty and obedience unhindered and unquestioned. My strengths and pitfalls, flesh and mind to you, Master," Calm and monotoned, breath gentle and movement firm.

Darth Nihilis
Mar 14th, 2005, 08:40:06 PM
"Good."

He stood still for a moment while his white eyes moved slowly over his apprentices. He nodded.

"Good."

A brisk turn and he was walking away.

"Walk with me, apprentices, while I tell you about the future."

Thick jets of steam hissed to either side of them. There was clanging and grinded and creaking all around. The enigmatic master never looked back to see if they were following him, he knew they would.

"The balance of power is shifting. Soon our kind will be hunted like animals and a second purge will be upon us. You will need your wits about you to survive and we will not be leaving Coruscant. Our enemies will be all around us, we will walk amongst them and keep their doings noted.

Before we return to Coruscant and adopt our public aliases once more, I have plans for you both. You need training. We will spend a month on Korriban. There your eyes will be opened and your strength will multiply. On Korriban, you will be born again and under my guidance, become the Sith Lords you're destined to be."

He turned, and stared at Jared.

"You will be Eralest: the hammer to crush our enemies."

Then his gaze fell upon Razielle.

"And you will be Anxia: the veil that falls. The Harbinger of Doom."