PDA

View Full Version : Need any help unpacking? (Jacali)

Shade Magus
Nov 14th, 2004, 08:36:19 PM
Shade walked through the jungle temple's halls, nearing the room Jacali was in. He could feel her through the Force. He hadn't really talked to her since they hadd gotten here, but he was hoping to have a few words with her in prvate now that they were in the temple.

Once he was standing in front of the door he suspected was her's, the Jedi knocked quietly, not wanting to disturb her incase she was sleeping.

Jacali Danner
Nov 14th, 2004, 09:08:20 PM
The Padawan hadn't been in her room for very long, it was a beautiful room with a rather beautiful view. She'd opened the windows and let the fresh air pour in.

Jacali didn't really feel like unpacking right away and her leg hurt a bit. So, instead she'd taken out a book on repair and maintenance of thermal generators for Sport Runner Elte 785's. It was a project she needed to study a bit for when she returned to the garage with Felix.

Studying came naturally to the Padawan, it's something she took great honor in.

Sitting comfortably on the nicely cushioned couch that was in her room, she barely heard the knock.

Jacali could tell immediately that it was Shade, by his Force signature. "Doors open, come on in!" She called with a welcoming smile.

Shade Magus
Nov 14th, 2004, 09:14:52 PM
Shade smiled as he opened the door and saw Jacali. Good...she's resting just what she needs, he thought as he entered the room.

"Hey there. I hope you are doing ok here. No troubles so far?"

Jacali Danner
Nov 14th, 2004, 09:41:16 PM
Jacali put down her book and looked up at him. "No troubles at all, I was just enjoying the nice breeze of unpoluted air and reading a bit."

She sat up a little straighter. "It's so quiet here."

Shade Magus
Nov 14th, 2004, 10:04:58 PM
Shade smiled and nodded as he walked towards the open window.

"So true. It reminds me of my home world in a lot of ways, but fortunately in a lot of way it is nothing like that planet."

Jacali Danner
Nov 14th, 2004, 10:10:18 PM
The Padawan contemplated on this for a few moments. "Tell me of your homeworld, Shade. What was life like for you?"

Shade Magus
Nov 14th, 2004, 10:52:57 PM
"Honestly, not that much different from what it is like at the Temple. I lived with my parents until they were killed, and then Yurza and I went to live with a family friend named Chaos Alexander on his planet on Eden, which is what I call my homeworld since I lived there so long. His father was Verse Dawnstrider, a Jedi Master at GJO a long time ago. My brother and I were very close back then. We were free to live as we wanted. The planet was just a big play ground for us. No limitations, no boundries. Everyday was a new adventure."

Shade sighed as he turned to look at Jacali sitting there staring at him.

"You see...before our father died, he taught us the basics of the Force. My brother was the only one to take our lessons seriously, but I think that had more to do with showing off in front of his younger brother. But anyhow that is why he is more talented when it comes to the usage of the Force. ME I'm great at sensing life forms and enhancing my natural abilities, because as we got older that is what I did with the other two. Ran through the jungles. Ran through the tree tops in rain sleet snow or hail we were there playing. It was the best times of my life."

"However, it wasn't always fun and games. Chaos's uncle, Pivo Nightstalker, was a Sith Lord, though we didn't know it at the time. But there would be battles between his clan and rivaling clans all the time. At those times, it was best to stay inside. Those were the times I had the other two teach me about the useage of the Force and is also were my limited skills in telekinetics come from."

Jacali Danner
Nov 15th, 2004, 07:13:01 AM
"Wow, now that was quite a lifestyle." It was a part of Shade she'd never known about until now.

It was quite different from her own story and she was glad Shade was willing to share these events with her.

"When did your brother turn against you, if you don't mind me asking."

Shade Magus
Nov 16th, 2004, 05:18:28 PM
"Well...he left for the GJO a year before I did. I am guessing from what my Master told me, he was impatiant about not having a master and went on a rampage and left for the Sith. It wasn't until a few yers after that that we ran into each other. The rest is history."

Jacali Danner
Nov 16th, 2004, 09:04:39 PM
"I can only imagine how devastating that must've been. I know when my sister dropped me off at the GJO and drove away, I had never felt so alone. My parents had just been killed and the only person I knew, left me in the dust."

She smiled slightly. "I was so backward and clumsy when I got here and then I met Mylia and she gave me so much inspiration. I love her like a sister and now with her gone on her rally with her mom, I felt like a lost puppy again. But, you came along and every thing is different. I like the change."

Shade Magus
Nov 17th, 2004, 06:52:08 PM
"So do I. It's been a long time since I've had anyone to trust and I had almost fogotten what it was like."

Jacali Danner
Nov 17th, 2004, 09:11:57 PM
"Well, I'm glad to be the one who is sharing in this mutual feeling, Shade." Jacali blushed and looked down at her book.

"I hope I haven't messed up your training curriculum with my injury."

Shade Magus
Nov 18th, 2004, 06:36:40 AM
"No, no, no. Don't worry about that. In my time teaching anyways, I just kind of wing it," he said with a smile.

Jacali Danner
Nov 27th, 2004, 11:45:53 AM
"Well, that's good. So...how are you really, Shade. I know that with everything that has been going on, things are probably still stressful for you and you know I'd do anything to help you out anyway I can." Jacali said.

Shade Magus
Nov 29th, 2004, 05:07:53 AM
"I really appreciate the offer, but if you really want to help then just focus on getting better. I'm more concerned about your welfare than mine," he said with a smile.

Jacali Danner
Dec 12th, 2004, 01:30:04 PM
Jacali shook her head. "I feel kinda silly that this even happened. I guess, I need to be more aware of everything around me with my own instincts and not just the warnings of the Force."