PDA

View Full Version : A hunter returns (Open challenge)

Alpha
Nov 12th, 2004, 08:40:17 AM
Satine slowly stalks through the streets, a hand on the hilt on the lightsabre he carries on his belt. Slowly sweeping his gaze across the area, he opens himself up to the Force, searching the square-mile he was in. He knew he had felt something lurking around, but he didn't know what exactly. It had been a long time since he had been on a world with a darker presence...Hell, it had been a long time since he had been out and about period.

Slowly unclipping one of the sabres from his belt, he doesn't turn it on yet, instead reaching through the Force and sending a challenge out to wherever the Dark presence was..

Yurza Magus
Nov 14th, 2004, 06:59:35 PM
Yurza watched silently through the shadows. He had seen this Jedi before, but he could not place the face with a name. It was on the edge of his tounge, but nothing came out. After a moment of consideration, he decided to go out and just find out.The Dark Jedi stepped out of the shadows, only a few meters off to the Jedi's right.

"You know, it isn't wise sending out a challenge into the dark. You never know what will answer," he said as he flashed his white teeth in a menacing smile.

Alpha
Nov 15th, 2004, 07:54:10 AM
Satine answers the smile with a sneer. "Well, it doesn't matter what comes out to play. I can take care of anything." He raises an eyebrow as he examines his opponent. "You look familiar."

Yurza Magus
Nov 15th, 2004, 05:13:14 PM
Yurza smiled. So he head met the Jedi before, but where?

"And so do you, but I can't recall the face. However, be assured that I will study it everyday until I recall. It is only a shame that the marks and scares that I plan on leaving won't help."

Alpha
Nov 15th, 2004, 08:57:52 PM
"You think much too highly of yourself, Sithling." As he says that, he ignites the sabre, its silver light casting a harsh glare on the Jedi Master.

Yurza Magus
Nov 16th, 2004, 08:21:23 PM
"Perhaps but there is really only one way to find out isn't there?" He asked as he unclipped his lightstaff and took a few steps towards the Jedi.

Alpha
Nov 16th, 2004, 08:51:54 PM
Satine brings his weapon into a guard position, tapping into the Force, and forming a small Force-shield around his left hand.

"It's been a while since I've had a fight...Let's dance."

Yurza Magus
Nov 17th, 2004, 08:54:39 PM
Yurza smiled as he stepped forward, igniting one end of his lightsaber. He arced the crimson blade downwards at an angled that would seperate the Jedi's head from his neck.

Alpha
Nov 18th, 2004, 07:51:33 AM
Satine rolls to the side, avoiding the attack. Coming out of his roll on his knees, Satine sends his sabre in a backhand sweep, aiming at the Sith's knees.

"By the way. The name's Satine Capashen."

Yurza Magus
Nov 19th, 2004, 06:01:09 AM
Satine Capashen...so familiar, he thought as Yurza preformed a backflip out of harm's way. Well he is strong, but I wonder how good he is with his mind.

"Then it will be a pleasure to meet you and kill you."

The Dark Jedi reached out to the Force and sent a blast of Force blindness at Satine. As he did, he also jumped back forward, his lightsaber thrusting forward, parallel with the ground, and aimed for the Jedi's stomach.

Alpha
Nov 20th, 2004, 06:31:57 PM
As the blindness hits, Satine doesn't panic. Instead, he brings his sabre up into a guard position, tapping into the Force. Springing backwards, he adds extra force to the jump, landing out of the weay of the lightsabre. Cocking his head, he lets his other senses, and his sense of the Force take over. Shutting off his sabre, Satine crouches. Turning his head towards where Yurza stood, he stretches out his hand, and sends a bolt of Force concussion his way. Bringing the sabre around, he activates it again.

Yurza Magus
Nov 25th, 2004, 09:32:01 AM
Yurza was knocked on his feet from the blast of concussion, but didn't stay there that long. He shook his head as he stood up and brought his lightstaff around. He circled to the Jedi's left, closing in. Before he struck out with his weapon he sent a push in Satine's direction, just enough to hopefully throw him off balance as he spun the blade around for an attack to his right abdomen.

OOC/ sorry for taking so long. I thought I had replied and I been having some RL issues. Sorry again.

Alpha
Nov 28th, 2004, 08:10:55 AM
A wave of danger strikes him, and he erects Force shields around him. The lightsabre hiots one of those, and Satine is thrown back by the force of the blow. Hitting the ground hard, he rolls, coming up on his knees. Using the Force, he recalls his sabre, and ignites it again, bringing it up in time to block.

{OOC: Not a problem. :) RL comes first, remember. Just curious...How long does this Force blindness last?}

Yurza Magus
Nov 28th, 2004, 05:30:58 PM
Yurza smiled as he circled the Jedi. "Well, well...you do seem pretty good. That will just make winning this fight all the more better..."

His smiled disappeared as he lunged forward. Spinning his lightstaff around. He brought one edge down to Satine's left and if he were to block, Yurza would bring his other blade down on his opposite side.

Alpha
Nov 29th, 2004, 08:20:58 PM
Satine quickly grabs his second sabre from underneath his trenchcoat, igniting it, and bringing the black blade of it up. He had a feeling the second blade of the light staff would come into play soon. Blocking the first strike on the silver blade, he reverses the grip on his black-bladed sabre, and blocks the second attack. Grinning, he laufghs, reveling in the feel of the fight. Jumping, he plants a foot on Yurza's chest, throwing him backwards.

Yurza Magus
Dec 6th, 2004, 11:39:16 AM
Yurza stumbles back a few steps. When he stops, he brings his hand up to his chest rubbing it. The kick wasn't strong, but it was enough to make him start breathing rather heavily. He smiled and brought his lightstaff back up, holding it horizontally. He brought his other hand around his body and somwehre along the way picked up a small garbagedisposal unit and it came sailing in the air towards Satine's head.