PDA

View Full Version : Work those muscles (Sarr)

Shade Magus
Nov 11th, 2004, 05:28:00 AM
Shade took a deep breath and as he exhaled it frosted from the chill night air. His run this morning with Jame had taken quite some energy and he had spent the rest of this afternoon resting and regaining his strength for his lesson with Sarr. He looked at the sun one last time before it's rays had completely gone behind the trees.

His Kel Dorian Padawan should be here any moment and when he got here, he would be put through one of the most rigorous lessons he had had as long as Shade had known him, but for these next few weeks, that was the point. It was what they had come here for. And he would make them the best that he could.

Sarr Koon
Nov 11th, 2004, 06:04:08 PM
The Kel Dor noiselessly made his way to the location that Shade had specified. He was shrouded in a flowing brown cloak that aided in keeping out the nights chill. His hands were tucked into the folds of his cloak. The hood was pulled up and it partially shadowed his face.

Sarr saw Shade as he materialized and he walked up to the Jedi Knight. He gave a small nod of his head and remained silent.

Shade Magus
Nov 12th, 2004, 01:04:34 AM
"Ahh Sarr...glad you could make it. I hope you got everything situated with a room. I'm sorry I had to go running off like that last night."

Sarr Koon
Nov 12th, 2004, 01:48:17 PM
"Quite all right, Master Shade. I was able to find a room to accomodate me and it's working out quite nicely."

Sarr gazed about where him and Shade stood. Everything was cast in a dull light.

Shade Magus
Nov 14th, 2004, 06:33:21 PM
"Good, good. Now before we begin, I want you to tell me what types of meditation exercises that you know and practice."

Sarr Koon
Nov 25th, 2004, 08:10:15 PM
"I meditate seldomly, Master Shade. Mostly for relaxation after a rough day."

Shade Magus
Nov 26th, 2004, 07:55:59 AM
"I see. Well before we start anything very straining I want you to begin a meditation. I want to feel you slow your heartbeat and blood flow. Control the flow of blood to your muscles and contract them. It's just a warm up, but starting in tune with your body and the Force will help you a lot more than you might realize."

Sarr Koon
Nov 26th, 2004, 06:07:53 PM
The Kel Dor lowered himself to a sitting position on the cold grass. Sarr slowed his breathing and closed his eyes. Within seconds he was in a relaxed state.

Shade Magus
Nov 29th, 2004, 05:06:25 AM
"Good now stretch out with the Force and feel me through it. I want you to feel my heartbeat and sychronize your's with it. Also allow your body to move with mine."

Sarr Koon
Nov 29th, 2004, 10:38:03 PM
The Kel Dor did as his Master instructed. He slowed his heartbeat to match that of Shade's.

Shade Magus
Dec 12th, 2004, 12:10:05 PM
"Good...good...now just follow me and we'll begin," Shade said turning to walk farther into the jungle. He stopped when they came to a few boulders that the Jedi had put there before Sarr had arrived. "Now time for a workout. I want you to lift thse as many times as you can."

Sarr Koon
Jan 6th, 2005, 07:33:15 PM
The Kel Dor went about the workout as Shade had instructed. Exhaustion settled in after awhile anf finally Sarr wasn't able to continue.

Shade Magus
Jan 8th, 2005, 02:11:39 AM
"Good now...continue. Reach out to the Force and take hold of it. Bring it inside your body and draw off of it's strength."

Sarr Koon
Jan 19th, 2005, 11:14:29 PM
Sarr used the Force to revitalize himself and continued the lifting of the boulders.

Shade Magus
Jan 25th, 2005, 11:56:31 PM
"Well it seems like you have a hang on this," Shade said walking over to the boulders. "Ok...take off for now and we'll continue later."