PDA

View Full Version : A Price For Everything(open)

Marga Alton
Nov 7th, 2004, 01:47:31 PM
Marga is sitting in the Gardens, using the Force to lift things up with air currents. Vista's been back for awhile. One less thing to cause her pain. But at what cost.

She's seen Rognan several times with Vista, but she's been quiet, keeping to herself. There is a price for everything it seems. Even a price for getting the credits to get Vista back. The question that everybody asks at some point in their life is, Is it worth it? Her home in exchange for Vista. Definately a big price to get her back, but she's told no one about what it cost her to get the credits to get Vista back. Only ones that know are on her homeworld and are the ones that told her the price.

Yes, it is worth it. It is worth it to see Vista smile and happy, playing like a kid. Vista's hair is growing back, her injuries are healing very nicely. Her horns though haven't shown any sign of growing back yet. Time though will tell if they grow back.

The GJO is her home, her new home. Her family, Rognan and Vista. All she lost was a homworld and family that never wanted her, so yes, it was worth it.

A smile spreads across her face as she causes two rocks to come together and dance as if they are living ppl.

Valora Ashen
Nov 8th, 2004, 03:28:09 PM
Valora was hiding in the bushes from Audrie, who was in her droid form paseing back and forth near th entrance of the gardens. Whe nshe sees two rocks dancing just on the other side of the bushes.

Being a little kid Valora couldn't help herself. She pounces out of the bushes, trying to grab the little rocks.

"Little rock people! I'm gonna get you!"

she hopes that she catches one of them.

Marga Alton
Nov 12th, 2004, 08:50:57 PM
Marga smiles as she sees Valora pounces out of the bushes at the rocks. She causes the air currents to lift the rocks quickly up out of Valora's reach and continue their dancing.

Valora Ashen
Nov 17th, 2004, 11:38:26 AM
Valora jumps into the air and trys to get the dancing stones, but just can't reach.

"Come back here! I only want to play with you, little stone people!"

Marga Alton
Nov 18th, 2004, 11:16:05 AM
Marga smiles as she watches Valora try and get one of the stones. After a moment though, one of the stones drop down slightly so that it's in Valora's reach.

Valora Ashen
Dec 3rd, 2004, 11:34:17 AM
As a stone comes within her reach vista jumps and catches it.

"Ha! I got you, Little flying stone!"

after hugging the stone for a moment she opens her hand and gently tosses it into the air.

"Your free! Fly stone people! Fly!"

Marga Alton
Dec 3rd, 2004, 02:40:19 PM
Marga smiles as Valora tooses the stone into the air and it falls to the ground, while the other continues dancing in the air.

Valora Ashen
Dec 3rd, 2004, 02:56:48 PM
Valora picks up the stone again with a worried look on her face.

"Are you okay little rock man? Fly! please Fly! oh No I killed the Rock man!"

Marga Alton
Dec 7th, 2004, 11:15:20 AM
Marga smiles as she has the stone hop up again and acts as if it's looking around. She then causes the stone to hop off of Valora's hand and causes it to then run into the bushes while the other one continues to dance.

Valora Ashen
Dec 11th, 2004, 03:22:56 AM
Valora smiles and waves to the stone.

"Bye little stone man! Sorry about hurting you!"

She then looks up at the stone still dancing in the air.

"Arn't you going to go and see if your dancing partner is okay?"

Marga Alton
Dec 15th, 2004, 11:08:46 AM
Hello Valora.

Marga says through telepathy as she brings the stones over to her hand and puts them in her pocket.

Valora Ashen
Jan 7th, 2005, 01:09:13 PM
Valora smiles and follows the stones as the go towards Marga. She then looks up at Marga.

"Hi Lady That likes Mr funny face! Is Vista okay? I Not see her round."

Marga Alton
Jan 8th, 2005, 12:05:56 PM
Yes, Vista is going to be alright. She got into a bit of trouble but is going to be alright.

Valora Ashen
Jan 14th, 2005, 01:44:23 PM
Valora goes over and hugs Marga.

"Will she be able to play soon, or is she grounded? What did she do wrong?"

Marga Alton
Jan 17th, 2005, 11:59:06 AM
Marga hugs Valora back.

Vista's not grounded. I think she's learned her lesson already so she should be coming out to play with you soon. As for what she did wrong, she left the GJO by herself and got into some serious trouble with a bad person who hurt her.

Valora Ashen
Mar 17th, 2005, 04:47:12 PM
Valora shutters when she hears about a bad person hurting Vista.

"I know all about Bad Man hurtings. I hope Vista will be alright. So what are you doing in the garden?"

Marga Alton
Apr 22nd, 2005, 02:43:58 AM
Vista will be alright. She just needs some time to heal, that's all.

Now I was practising with my powers and now I'm talking with you.

Valora Ashen
Apr 23rd, 2005, 02:57:17 PM
"It look like you were playing with stone people..."

Marga Alton
May 2nd, 2005, 09:54:48 PM
Well I was playing with stone people, that was how I was practising.

Valora Ashen
May 11th, 2005, 04:16:17 PM
Valora was confused now she really could see how the stone people could help Marga.

"So are you saying that the stone people have special powers like you and mommy? Is that how thay can help you?"

Marga Alton
May 14th, 2005, 12:18:20 AM
Marga smiles and shakes her head.

No, the stone ppl are willing to let my use my powers to lift them up in the air and move them about. I asked them really nicely and they're letting me do that.