PDA

View Full Version : Subdue the shadows (Open to a darkside)

Kyle Krogen
Nov 3rd, 2004, 08:41:43 PM
Kyle walked down the silent street. He checked his Cronometer. it was near midnight. In this area of the city the steets where mostly deserted and only a few dark figures crept along. The Jedi Padawan was looking around out here for a reason. To find and battle a Darksider just as his master had asked him to do. He moved down the street, his lightsabre held tightly in his hand

He looked at every passing figure. He couldn't see who they where in the bad light but instead he felt them with the force to see if they where sith or not. So far he had found none. Kyle pulled his brown Jedi robes closer around him. it was sort of spooky out here

He turned the corner and found himself in another street but this one was completely deserted I'm never going to find a darkside. I thought they'd be easier to find he thought as he headed down the street.

Zasz Grimm
Nov 5th, 2004, 12:52:51 PM
Zasz nodded to a fruit vendor, paying the man his credit's for a sack of apples- green. They were sour, and he rather liked them like that. Sour and crunchy. He took one in his hands, from the bag, and bit into it, the loud crunch, and the continuing crunching as he chewed. He looked through dark framed glasses as he turned down a street.

The Darkside Master was not hiding his force signature, nor was he hiding what alignment he was on. His cleric-like robes stayed mere fractions of an inch from the ground as he walked. He bit into the apple again as he walked down a deserted street.

Curious, why was the street deserted? That was when he saw another figure. He didn't bother a scan- it was no need. He felt the person was a Jedi.

He merely bit into his apple as he continued to walk.

Kyle Krogen
Nov 6th, 2004, 04:57:56 PM
Kyle continued down the street. He wasnt really reaching out with the force anymore. but as he passed Zasz he felt something strange and senced the man through the force and found the darkside pulsing through him

He turned around and faced the man's back "Don't take another step sith" He said as he raised his hand and the deactivated lightsabre it held, up incase the sith attacked.

Zasz Grimm
Nov 6th, 2004, 05:16:07 PM
Zasz acquisced the young man's request. He stopped moving, but he turned around to face him. He looked the boy over through the dark glasses he wore. He had not yet replied, as he took another bite from his apple.

He chewed it, savoring the flavor as he held the bag of apples to the side. Finally, he swallowed, and his deep voice spoke..

"Dark Jedi, actually. Get your story straight. You jedi, so one track minded. Can I help you, young man?"

Kyle Krogen
Nov 7th, 2004, 08:45:01 PM
"I reached a point in my training to where I must battle a darksider. Be he Sith or Dark Jedi. It does not matter" Kyle as he stared at Zasz "So, as commanded by my master Wei Wu Wei. I challenge you to a duel."

Zasz Grimm
Nov 7th, 2004, 10:32:55 PM
"That's a switch."

He said with a curious face. But he ate another bite of his apple, and he moved it to the side, as he spoke again..

"And if I refuse your challenge?"

Kyle Krogen
Nov 8th, 2004, 09:04:20 PM
Kyle had not expected the darksider to decline ro fight "Then I will simply leave you alone and search for another darksider."

Zasz Grimm
Nov 9th, 2004, 07:04:20 PM
"Ah yes. So much like a Jedi. It's no wonder this galaxy is in shambles. Too afraid to actualy be bold. It will always be your kind's downfall."

Zasz shrugged, eating another bite.

Kyle Krogen
Nov 10th, 2004, 09:11:39 PM
"You still havnt answered my question" His eyes narrowed "So stop wasting my time."

Zasz Grimm
Nov 11th, 2004, 12:50:34 AM
"I guess your right."

As soon as Zasz stopped speaking, he made a motion with his hand that held the apple. The Jedi Padawan was tossed aside like a ragdoll by the Master's power.

"Then a duel, we shall have."

He said, as he put his bitten apple to the side, and his bag of apples.

Kyle Krogen
Nov 11th, 2004, 08:08:30 PM
Kyle shakily got to his feet after being thrown to the side by the Dark Jedi. He walked out into the middle of the street to where he had been standing before. Snap-Hiss. His lightsabre sprung to life. Its purple blade casting its light on him and Zasz

He darted forward with force inhanced speed and slash verticaly at Zasz Waist.

Zasz Grimm
Dec 13th, 2004, 03:26:49 PM
As the young padawan charged with a vertical slash, he found himself striking nothing but the air. Zasz had used his ever present aid, the darkside, and moved aside and behind the padawan easily enough.

As the boy was offbalance, the Dark Jedi backhanded the back of his neck. He toyed with the him.

"Honestly, boy."

Kyle Krogen
Dec 15th, 2004, 06:32:57 PM
Kyle backfliped, using the force to boost him highed and further then he could normaly. He landed behind Zasz and sent a lightning quick horizontal slash at Zasz's back.