PDA

View Full Version : Playing (Jezreal, open)

Lorani T'sava
Oct 26th, 2004, 11:35:42 AM
Lorani grins happily. Time off of training, making a new friend, going around Coronet trying to find the ideal boy to torture. They'd been out and about outside in Coronet for only a few minutes now, but before coming out, her and Jezreal had decided on an activity to do to pass the time.

Alexia Sturkov
Oct 26th, 2004, 08:35:04 PM
Jezreal walked beside her new friend, Her metal staff clicked on the durocrete on which they walked. He was wearing her all black sith robes with her lightsabre cliped to the belt that was clasped around her waste

"Now the real question..." She started but paused as she pushed a strand of blue hair out of her face "...Which boy are we going to torture?"

Lorani T'sava
Oct 27th, 2004, 09:33:38 AM
"I'm not sure, I've never gone looking for somebody to torture before."

Alexia Sturkov
Oct 27th, 2004, 08:04:46 PM
"Well, I'd prefere we torture someone who isn't going to fight back to much" She looked down the street for anyone who might fall under this category but found none.

Gimmick
Oct 31st, 2004, 05:41:55 PM
"Torture boys? Aren't you two a bit young to be putting on the black leather? Or is this one of those giggly, threatening to kiss boys who think it's gross sort of tortures?"

The speaker is standing right behind them, dressed in a tan cloak, wearing a wide hat, with his face hidden behind a slate grey mask. At only 3.5 feet tall, he's not much to look at.

"I hope it's a giggly thing. Because you two would be SCARY in the black leather."

Lorani T'sava
Oct 31st, 2004, 08:43:31 PM
Lorani quickly turns around and smiles as she sees the short person there.

"And what would you know about this?"

Lorani questions.

"And why would I want to kiss a boy. Boys are like, well boys. Yuck."

Alexia Sturkov
Nov 1st, 2004, 09:00:18 PM
Jezreal hid a smile behind her hand at Lorani's comment about boys. She really didn't see all boys as gross. She was eighteen and a few years older then Lorani but loved torturing boys just as much

"Well, if you must know. we where planning a more 'tie the boy to the ceiling by his thumbs' kind of torture in mind" She took a step toward the strange person "Or maybe we could just torture you..."

Gimmick
Nov 1st, 2004, 09:26:25 PM
"So it's a black leather thing? Eww. I'll go blind if go along with this."

His cloak rustles a little as he shifts his arms to fold them.

"I'm sure you can find a stoner or a drunk who'll go along with you though. Good luck on that."

And so he turns to leave.

Lorani T'sava
Nov 2nd, 2004, 11:09:03 AM
Lorani grins even more as she focuses on the Darkside of the Force. The ten, almost eleven year old, starts concentrating on her illusions and causes 1 black Corellian sand panther to come around the corner right in front of Gimmick and the sand panther starts to stalk towards him. She nods slightly to Jezreal.

Alexia Sturkov
Nov 2nd, 2004, 11:31:42 PM
Jezreal felt like screaming when she saw the Sand Panther come around the corner. She took a step back but then noticed Lorani nod and realized it was an illusion."Hey!" She shouted at Gimmick's back "I'd run if I was you. Sand Panthers are very dangerous" She added a little fear to her voice.

Gimmick
Nov 3rd, 2004, 12:11:32 AM
The little person steps back, pulls a blaster from under his cloak, and fires a round into the oncoming Sand Panther's body. The beam burns into the ground on the other side of the thing, leaving a scorch mark at the point of impact. How very strange.

"Nice try with the projection," he compliments, noting the idea for future use.

Lorani T'sava
Nov 6th, 2004, 11:27:50 AM
Lorani drops the illusion of the sand panther and looks at Jezreal to see if she's got any ideas on where to go from her.

Alexia Sturkov
Nov 6th, 2004, 05:05:35 PM
"well, We could just rush him and beat the hutt slime out of him. But he does have a blaster but there are two of us and I have my lightsabre." Came Jez's voice in Lorani's head.

Gimmick
Nov 7th, 2004, 12:28:54 AM
Gimmick's paying no notice to either one of them and is wandering off. He's counting on his left hand, poking his fingers with his right index and trying to figure out how much it'd cost to get a good holocube to make distractions with.

"Carry the one...that's two, no three...wait. Three plus..."

Lorani T'sava
Nov 17th, 2004, 11:25:02 AM
Lorani nods in agreement with Jezreal that they should charge Gimmick and beat him. She crouches down for a brief moment before sprining up and charging at Gimmick, not caring that he's both smaller then they are and outnumbered.

Alexia Sturkov
Nov 17th, 2004, 07:13:39 PM
Jezreal was right behind Lorani. She used the force to propell her into the air and land infront of Gimmick. She turned around and held her staff infront of her and waited for Lorani to attack first.

Gimmick
Nov 18th, 2004, 07:58:44 PM
Gimmick stops as Jezreal blocks him, tilting his head up as if to look at her. The blank metal mask reflects her face, distorting the image as if she were looking at herself on the back of a spoon.

"What now? I'm not carrying any credits," he snaps, arms disappearing into his tanned traveller's cloak. "Don't make me ruin your dren, kid. Just stand aside."

Lorani T'sava
Dec 16th, 2004, 10:49:50 AM
Lorani pounces at Gimmick, knocking him to the ground and rolls off to the side and back up to her feet.

Alexia Sturkov
Dec 17th, 2004, 02:20:43 PM
Jezreal moved forward and speared her staff toward Gimmick's side.