PDA

View Full Version : Happiness lost again (Open)

Neyasha
Oct 26th, 2004, 11:23:05 AM
It had been 5 week since the device in her blocking her emotions broke down, and it has been some of the best 5 weeks of her life. Neyasha had put aside her classes, her fighting drills, and her duities for that time, and spent it all with her daughter Valora and her friend and ship Audrie.

In the last 5 weeks Valora has taught her more about life, more about being a mother, and more about why the Jedi help the innocent, than she had learned from her master over the last 11 months that she has been at the GJO. She taught her these symply by being a child. Valora taught her to play, taught her to laugh, and taught her how to be happy. Lessions that most people learn as a child, and Neyasha was finaly glad to learn those lessions, She was happy that she could finaly feel.

She was now in the docking bay that Audrie was parked in, playing tag with her daughter. Of course Neyash had learned to go easy on her daughter other wise Neyasha would always win. Things were going well. Valora was laughing, Neyasha was laughing, even Audrie was having fun playing with them in her Spider droid extention of the ship.

Valora was it and was gaining on Neyasha. Some thing was not right, Neyasha has had her head hurting mildly since the emotion inhibitor broke, but now the pain was growing. Neyasha stops for a moment placing her hand on her head. Moments later Valora tags her and runs off, but Neyasha doesn't follow.

Instead her body goes stiff and she fall flat on her face like a board, and lies there with out moving a muscle.

Valora Ashen
Oct 26th, 2004, 11:33:28 AM
Valora was having fun! Lots of fun! Mommy was acting like a kid, playing with her, and spending LOTS of time with her. They were playing tag, and valora just knew she was winning! she was chaseing her mommy when, her mommy just stoped. Valora took this moment to catch up and tag her mommy.

"TAG! Your it!" She says as she runs off.

Moments latter she hears a Thud! and looks back to see her mommy lying there face down on the floor. Valora walks over to her mommy and pokes her with her foot...

"Mommy? You okay? Mommy?"

Valora is starting to get worried at this point, and gets down on her knees and starts shaking Neyasha.

"Mommy! This is not Funny! Get up!"

Neyasha still doesn't move.

"NOOO! MOMMY! GET UP!"

Valora Hugs her mommy and starts to cry.

"pleesss get up mommy!"

Audrie X-4
Oct 26th, 2004, 11:40:56 AM
Audrie had been playing, but more or less just keeping an eye on the other two. After Neyasha passes out, Audrie taps into the GJO intercom system, using her remote computer link in her Ship portion, and transmits a message.

"To anybody listening, This is Audrie X-4 calling form the GJO docking 1-2a, Requesting assistance. Neyasha has passed out for reasons as of yet unknown, her daughter Valora is present and panicing . Requesting medical and emotional assistance."

Vishan Korogoth
Nov 1st, 2004, 05:26:45 PM
In one of the other docking bays, Vishan was working on one of the Jedi's personal ship in need of a tuneup. Since comng back a week ago, the Padawan wanted to find something useful to do around the Temple in a show of thanks for the Order's hospitality. He had yet to start any lessons since his Master was on walk-a-bout, so the next best thing to do was to put his vast knowledge on ships to work.

"To anybody listening, This is Audrie X-4 calling form the GJO docking 1-2a, Requesting assistance. Neyasha has passed out for reasons as of yet unknown, her daughter Valora is present and panicing . Requesting medical and emotional assistance."

He hit his head on the bottom of the ship's hull and grumbled. "Damnit not again!" A similar situation caused him to be startled and he whacked the back of his head. Now his front had received the same treatment. He pushed the hoverboard he was on from out beneath the ship and grabbed a towel to wipe the grease from his hands. Vishan was only two docking bays away from where the incident had occurred. It didn't take him long to find the place and walk inside.

That was where his heart broke. Valora was crying, screaming for her mother, who wasn't moving. No one else was in the area, which was odd since it wasn't Valora who sent the message. She was too upset to call for help.

Vishan ran over to the pair's side, "Hey, Valora. It's a'right now. Ah'm 'ere ta check on your Mom." He knelt down by the girl and grimmaced. He needed her to let go of the woman before he could turn her over. "Ah need ya ta let go for jus' ah bit so ah can move 'er over. Can ya do tha' for me?"

Valora Ashen
Nov 2nd, 2004, 12:03:27 PM
"No!!! Mommy! We playing tag! I tag her an I killed her!"

Neyasha was still breathing, but very faint, sort of like a person in a coma might breath.

"It all my fault! I killed her! Nooo! WAKE UP MOMMY!"

Valora was really not paying attention to Vishan. In fact it's like she hardly noticed him kneeling beside them.

Audrie X-4
Nov 2nd, 2004, 03:19:29 PM
The half meter long spider droid walks over to Vishan, and activates the half sized holographic representation of herself. She quickly scans Vishan , and cross refrences that with the GJO members lists just so she can know who she is dealing with.

"Hello. I am Audrie, Experimental Military Strike Craft Number Four, Designation 02044A, Assgined to the Experimental Death Warrior 119, titled Neyasha. I am assuming that you recived my message?"

The plank to the near by ship comes down on it's own.

"Just inside the door there is a hover gurny in the storage closet. You can use that if you wish. I am also fully equiped with a med bay suitable for Neyasha and her modifacations. It would be best to get her there."

A light on the storage locker lights up, letting Vishan know where it is.

Vishan Korogoth
Nov 6th, 2004, 12:47:01 PM
Vishan was silent for just a second, trying to comprehend what the hell this droid was saying. He quickly gave up, just caring that the droid had a place nearby where Neyasha could receive treatment. "Okay....Um, a'right. Try an' get her daughter off of her mother so Ah kin move her. She's not listenin' ta me, bu' since you know a lot about Neyasha 'ere, maybe you kin get her ta listen ta you."

He jumped to his feet and ran towards the closet, fishing out the gurny and hoping that the droid can pry that kid off her mother.

Audrie X-4
Nov 8th, 2004, 03:05:05 PM
The small holographic Image of Audrie nods at Vishan's request. The droid then walks over to Valora.

"Valora. Neyasha is still alive. If you want to help her alot go up the plank and make sure that there are none of your toys on the floor between the entrance and the Medical room. If there are any toys on the floor, it could make it so that we can't save your mother. Do you understand?"

Audrie knows that Valora was playing with her marbles in the hall way not that long ago, and that it has not been cleaned up yet. It would not REALLY Help Neyasha, but it does meen that they will not slipp on any of her toys, and will get her out of th way for a few moments.

Valora Ashen
Nov 8th, 2004, 03:15:48 PM
Valora looks up and nods at Audrie as she is told what she can do to help her mother. She looks back down at Neyasah saying...

"You stay okay mommy! I'm going to help you!"

Valora goes and runs off to the ship, greatful that she can help, and happy that she didn't kill her mother. When she gets to the ship Vishan had just gotten out the gurny, and was on his way back. As Valora runs past she bumps in Vishan's Left Leg face first, falls down to the plank and rolls down the rest of the way head over heals.

It's clear that Valora is hurt from thefall but She is doing her best not to cry, just because she doesn't want to distract the others from helping her mother.

Vishan Korogoth
Nov 8th, 2004, 06:26:21 PM
Vishan grimanced, feeling Valora hit his leg and then wince as the child tumbled along the plank. Poor kid was in such a rush to help her mom that she wasn't paying attention to where she was going.

A large arm scooped up the girl as the Padawan picked her up, "No worries, little lady. Now ya git a free ride back ta mommy."

He set Valora down and pulled Neyasha onto her back. There was blood on the woman's face and Vishan was hoping it was from a bloody nose from the fall, not from what caused her to pass out. This was upsetting Valora though. "All she needs is some proper care by um... Audrie 'ere." He pointed to the droid behind him with a thumb and then proceeded to get Neyasha off the ground and onto the gurny.

"All right. Where's th' medbay inside?" He asked while making his way up the ramp and into the ship.

Audrie X-4
Nov 9th, 2004, 02:28:55 PM
Audrie makes lights activate along the walls of two hall ways, and stoping halfway down the hall at a door. There the door has a little flashing light on it.

"Just follow the lights."

On the other side of the door was a rather high tech med bay, but only large enough to treat one person in it. As they enter the room the restrants on a Medical bed open up on their own.

This time when Audrie talks her voice just comes out of the walls.

"If you would please place her on the bed. I will then do some scans. After that could you try and calm Valora."

Valora Ashen
Nov 9th, 2004, 02:35:05 PM
Valora didn't complain about the ride back to her mommy, but when she is put back down she runs back into the ship, and starts to clean up her toys on the floor, as she was asked to do.

Valora was still panicing. She wanted to help her mommy, but she really couldn't see how picking up her toys could help her mommy.

After the others pass her in the halls She goes to run allong with them.

"Is mommy going to be okay!? Why did mommy fall!? can you help her!? I don't want to loose my mommy!"

Vishan Korogoth
Nov 11th, 2004, 12:51:32 PM
"Ya got it." He was careful in lifting Neyasha to the medical bed. His arms went underneath her knees and shoulders, making sure that her head would rest comfortably against his bicep. As soon as he had her situated, he broke down the gurny and laid it against the floor, away from the bed.

Now he could look after the kid and pulled one of the chairs around, taking a seat and bringing another one around for Valora, "Audrie is gonna check on your mother right now. After its done doin' some tests, Audrie will let us know what to do next. Right now we gotta be strong an' patient for your mom. Best t'ing we kin do for her. Right?"

Valora Ashen
Nov 12th, 2004, 03:36:12 PM
Valora paces back and forth.

"But... But... How can my mommy be hurt! She can't get hurt! She's my mommy! Do you know why she got hurt? Did you hurt mommy?"

Audrie X-4
Nov 12th, 2004, 03:38:13 PM
After Neyasha is on the table, the restrants close around her, and a full body medical scaner lowers from the ceiling and start to scan Neyasha for problems.

Vishan Korogoth
Nov 14th, 2004, 11:12:43 AM
"Whoa!" He held up his hand in defense, "Ah wouldn't hurt yer mommy, kiddo. Ah didn't even know she was hurt till yer droid made th' annoucement." Vishan tried to console Valora as best as he could. He was really out of practice doing this sort of thing since his own daugther... "An' Ah really wish Ah knew wha' happened, bu' Audrie is checkin' her out now. Then will know an' we can take care of her."

Valora Ashen
Nov 17th, 2004, 11:43:10 AM
Valora nods, and takes a seet next to Vishan.

"But you will make sure that Mommy is okay?"

Audrie X-4
Nov 17th, 2004, 11:54:07 AM
"oookayy..." Audrie says to herself. Clearly she found something she was not expecting. A life sized version of Audrie's hologram appears in the room, and manualy looks at the reading on the medical bed. She then looks over at a few terminals which start to do a few things on it's own, and when she gets the results she hangs her head.

"Oh, crap... Not good, this is really not good."

Audrie's hologram looks up at Vishan.

"How much do you know about Neyasha? Is this the first time you've met her? Do you know anything about her past."

Vishan Korogoth
Nov 19th, 2004, 10:02:35 PM
Vishan was felt under the gun with the rapid fire questions directed at him. "Um, ta be honest, this is th' first time Ah've met her. Ah dun know anytin about her or her daughter 'ere."

Audrie X-4
Nov 23rd, 2004, 03:18:24 PM
Audrie nods.

"Okay then I have to explain completly."

Audrie makes a Holograph chair appear and sits down facing Vishan.

"At the age of two years old Neyasha was sold to her homeworld's military, Where The military sent her to their science department. She was subjected to genetic inhancements, and she had training implanted into her brain.

Doctors and scientists, tampering with her body, trying to make her the 'Perfect Warrior'. They removed her emotions, Infused her bones with medal, and renforced her muscles with synth-droid muscles. They injected cemicals into her head to instill obdeance, hightened memory, and Alter her brain in ways that she still can't understand. They did something to her eyes, ears, nose, sense of taste, and touch, that made them ten times more receptive. They removed her ability to lie, and tell the difference between right and wrong. They hightend her reflexes, They made her body unable to be effected by mind and body altering drugs. But if they add a special hormone to the drug then her body will let the drug do it's work.

At the age of ten Her Military got funding Enhance children on a larger scale.Neyasha had broken part of her programing, decied that nobody should to go through what she went through, So Killed everybody that was working on the project, trashed the equipment and distroyed all the research after she memorised it.

I am her Ship that was assgined to her by the military. I am an experiment in Ships with their own inteligence, and own control over the systems on board. I have stayed with her because I was programed to do as she said, and I have a part of a remote link into her implants.

Before she left her military, Neyasah could be shut down into a coma like state by a few devices back on her homeworld, and a Remote repair system could be activated if things were found malfunctioning, and would repair the implants to the best of it's ability. That device was destroyed with the rest of them, but according to my scans that device has been activated. She is loosing her emotions again, She is loosing her independence, and becoming an emotionless killing machine.

If the Repairs complete themselves, then Neyasha Will Kill anything that stops her from getting back to home base. If it is broken beond its repair ability, then a tracking device will go off calling the millitary here."

Valora Ashen
Nov 23rd, 2004, 03:27:36 PM
Valora was still confused about what was going on, therewere a number of words she didn't know but whatever Audrie was saying didn't sound good.

"Soooo... Did I hurt mommy? If No then Who did?"

Vishan Korogoth
Nov 25th, 2004, 09:36:37 PM
Vishan held up his hands, trying to push away all the confusion that Audrie had infected him with, but the severity of the situation did not escape the Padawan. "WHOA! Ya mean ta tell me tha' all hells gonna break loose if we dun find Neyasha ah cure?"

He didn't need an answer and stood up, frowning heavily at the still form of his fellow student. For some reason the Force had brought him to this moment and place for a purpose instead of just a getaway from Yavin. Perhaps he was the only one that could help this child's mother or be able to get the help she needed before her soul was lost. "A'right. What can we do ta stop this? Ya have ta know sumtin since you were all part of tha' same program, right?"

Audrie X-4
Nov 26th, 2004, 02:09:51 PM
"I am currently jamming the transmition, inorder to give us some more time, but we have few options.

One: Remove the repair system implants from Neyasha's body, likely killing her, or making her brain dead

Two: find what is transmiting the shutdown and repair codes, and destroy it.

Three: We stop Neyasha's heart from beating for 3 minuites and then keep her in a place where that transmition can be blocked, untill she can shut off her own receiver.

My personal recomendations would be #3, then we need to get #2 complete. Though with the equipment that would likely be with the transmiter, Neyasha my be able to alter her own implants so that they will allow adaption and evloution. The only explanation I can see for all this is Neyasha's home has restarted the Death-Warrior project, Rebuilt the equipment, and is working on recreating what Neyasha destroyed. And they have another child working on the same frequency that Neyasha is on."

Vishan Korogoth
Nov 27th, 2004, 07:18:02 PM
"Ah, tha's jus' great." He held his chin in thought, still staring down at Neyasha. Whatever needed to be done, had to be done fast before this woman started killing people, starting with him and her daughter. That caused him to look over at Valora who was still confused and possibly not liking to being shut out of this conversation. Unfortunately, right now he and Audrie had to think of their feet. Well, some feet were fake in this instance.

"A'right. Ah know she's all supersoldiery, bu' three minutes o'no beatin' heart can't be good. She gonna be a'right?"

Audrie X-4
Nov 29th, 2004, 11:42:57 AM
"To tell you the truth, I have been programed with the knoledge of how to stop the heart of a person and revive them, but I've never had to do it. I don't know that complications I may come across, but I do know that Neyasha would rather be dead then back to the way she was, She would rather be dead over killing her own daughter. She spent almost a year trying to get her back and is not wanting her to die now."

Vishan Korogoth
Dec 2nd, 2004, 08:28:17 PM
"Ah understand completely," he sighed, looking over at the kid. "Ah lost my wife an' daughter due ta other circumstances an' rather not 'ave Neyasha know tha' feelin'."

Vishan looked to the holo-program. "Do it. It's th' only chance ta save her."

Valora Ashen
Dec 3rd, 2004, 11:31:32 AM
Valora is very confused, and really wishes she knew what was going on.

"Is mommy okay!"

Vishan Korogoth
Dec 3rd, 2004, 04:14:59 PM
Vishan half grimmaced. This was not going to be easy and he turned around, getting down on one knee to talk to Valora directly, "No. She's not. Audrie t'inks she knows ah way ta make her better tho..." He took the child's hands in his own gently, "Bu'... there's no way ta know if it will work. If we dun try, yer Mommy isn't gonna have ah chance ta be wit ya again, so Ah t'ink it's ah chance worth takin'."

He gave the girl a chance to digest all that information. That was alot for one kid to take all though Vishan had spoken slowly and clearly for Valora. "So, wha' do ya t'ink?" He asked after a few moments, time was of the essence but if Valora wasn't told what was going on and good with everything happening, she might end up causing a delay later.

Audrie X-4
Dec 6th, 2004, 01:24:26 PM
Some of the devices on the table start to move around hooking up devices to keep track of Neyasha's life signs. A few moments Neyasha's heart can be heard as a beeping noise. Right now it is slow, as if she was sleeping or in a coma. But moments later the sound goes flat line.

Valora Ashen
Dec 6th, 2004, 01:27:28 PM
Valora nods unsure if she really does understand, but as her mother goes flat line Valora starts to panic.

"What that noise! why did it change!"

Valora looks at her mother and sees she is not breathing.

"Nooooo! MOMMY! BREATH! DON'T LEAVE ME!!!"

Vishan Korogoth
Dec 7th, 2004, 08:48:06 PM
"Whoa, whoa, whoa..." Vishan said gently and held Valora's shoulders. "You're mother is a'right. Audrie is doin' tha' on purpose to stop th' bad people from findin' out where ya are an' ta make sure she doesnae attack ya." He tried to move in front of the girl's frantic eyes so Valora would look at only him, "Your mom is gonna be a'right. Gotta trust us, okay?"

Audrie X-4
Dec 11th, 2004, 03:15:39 AM
3 minutes pass and Audrie goes to try and start Neyasha's heart. Chemical injections, and defiblulators work on getting Neyasha's heart to start again for 10 minutes before the reading on the medical scaners start to show a heart beat again. Neyasha starts to breath on her own again, and her body starts ot relax.

"Okay, now we find out how much dammage has been done."

Valora Ashen
Dec 11th, 2004, 03:20:42 AM
Valora is still in a worried panicing state even with Vishan's comforting. The longer her mother is not breathing, the more Valora worries. When her mommy starts to breath again, Valora starts to relax, but when audrie says the it is time to see what damage has been done that just get's valora even more worried.

"What Damage! Is she okay! Is she still going to live! Will she still know she's my mommy!"

Vishan Korogoth
Dec 13th, 2004, 09:00:13 PM
Vishan was just as concerned as Valora, "Yeah, Audrie. Me an' th' kid would really like ta know how she's doin'."

He looked at Neyasha and silently prayed that she was all right. It was a crime that she would have to suffer again by her makers when all she wanted was to have a happy life with her daughter. "Ya gotta be a'right..." It was something that Vishan envied greatly.

Audrie X-4
Jan 7th, 2005, 01:02:11 PM
Audrie's hologram looks towards the two of them then back at Neyasha.

"I am uncerten how much of her systems have repaired themselves so far, but I can be certen that she will live. Weather she has access to her emotions anymore, I don't know. Weather she is able to be a mother anymore, I don't know. It took us many years to get her to understand and access emotions. it would be a great loss for her to loose all access to them again. We can all hope that it did not revert her back to being a heart less killer again."

Valora Ashen
Jan 7th, 2005, 01:11:02 PM
Valora is still really confused.

"Buut.... How can she not be my mommy! She has to be my mommy! She is MY MOMMY!"

Vishan Korogoth
Jan 7th, 2005, 08:57:22 PM
"She is Valora." Vishan offered a small hug for support. This was so difficult for the child to understand nor did Vishan expect her to. A lot of information was overwhelming. "Audrie jus' isn't sure how she's gonna react when she wakes up from her fall." He looked at the program with a stern expression, trying to say with his eyes to go along with him and make this more simple for the girl to understand." "Right?"

Neyasha
Jan 14th, 2005, 01:21:19 PM
Before Audrie could answer, Neyasha's eyes bolt open. She sits up quickly and states...

"Death Warrior 119 Reporting for duty." as if it would be reflex after being reacativated. She then looks around and quickly notices herself in the med bay of her ship.When Neyasha speeks, it seems like her voice is a void of emotion again.

"Audrie Report. What is our status...." She then notces Vishan ..." And what is this many doing in my med bay!" She says drawing one of her daggers from it's sheath on her arm.

Audrie X-4
Jan 14th, 2005, 01:24:01 PM
"The Recall/Repair implant was activated. This is Vishan, one of the Jedi padawans here, He has been helping take care of Valora While I worked on you. "

Neyasha
Jan 14th, 2005, 01:35:13 PM
Neyasha was already in half swing with her blade when Audrie was explaning, what was going on. She stops her dagger milimeters from Vishan's face, and lowers it. A looks on her face subjests that she is searching her memories.

"Jedi?... Valora?... Terms not in standard memory, accessing secondadry memory."

After a few moments Neyasha turns to the hologram of Audrie.

"Memory banks report alterations, terms not found, Audrie, access memory backup files and prepare for restoration."

Neyasha then sits back on the table, Pulling back aportion of Synth flesh on her neck, reveiling a computer access port. She then pulls a cable out of the table and plugs it into her neck as she lays back down on the medical table, Closing her eyes again.

Audrie X-4
Jan 14th, 2005, 01:40:48 PM
Aurdie follows Neyasha's orders. Then turns back to the others.

"I'm sorry about that. It looks as if her memory was in the process of being deleted durring the repair process. We caught it fast enough that she stil remembered that she has me doing monthly backups of her memory banks in the event that they get dammaged. She will be out for a moment or so."

Audrie looks down at Valora, Who is clearly confused about her mother not remembering her name, but she chooses not to respond, leaving that for Vishan to deal with, since she needs to focuse on the memory transfer.

Valora Ashen
Jan 14th, 2005, 01:42:49 PM
Valora just sits on the floor in a state of shock...

"Mommy, dosen't know me anymore?"

Tears start to come to Valora's eyes as she thinks on that idea.

Vishan Korogoth
Jan 20th, 2005, 04:27:20 PM
Vishan hugged Valora to his chest in comfort and sighed at the child being heartbroken. "Well, might be hope kiddo. Ah t'ink Audrie an' your mother are workin' on gettin' those memories back."

He looked to simulation with a concerned look. "Am Ah right or not? Sounded like Neyasha was tryin' ta got 'em back wit that secondary memory... t'ing."

Audrie X-4
Jan 20th, 2005, 04:57:27 PM
"As i said, she had me doing monthly backups of her memory banks in the event that they get dammaged. We are restoring her memory as we speek."

Valora Ashen
Jan 20th, 2005, 04:59:33 PM
Now crying, valora really didn't hear what the others were trying to tell her...

"I lost my mommy! She don't know me anymore!"

Vishan Korogoth
Jan 22nd, 2005, 06:28:35 PM
"Hey," He held his hands up in defense, "Jus' askin' since ya never know if t'ings would work so smoothly after what happened ta Neyasha."

Then Vishan wrapped his arms around the little girl still sitting in his lap, "See. Good news kiddo. You're mom's gonna be a'right. Audrie's makin' sure she remembers you. Jus'... mom's been through alot an' gonna take a few minutes for everythin' ta settle in her head."

Audrie X-4
Jan 31st, 2005, 03:13:12 PM
"I am also attempting to fabricate a memory for her, so she will know what has been happening while she was knocked out."

Valora Ashen
Jan 31st, 2005, 03:22:40 PM
Valora trys to stop crying, and is slowly making progress.

"So...You think Mommy will be okay? And Audrie will make mommy remember me?"

Vishan Korogoth
Feb 5th, 2005, 11:50:27 AM
"Yep!" He said with conviction in his voice. "An' you an' Ah aren't goin' anywhere until it's all done."

Neyasha
Mar 17th, 2005, 04:42:15 PM
It is not long till Neyasha wakes up from the download of memories. Her movements look powerful and almost droid like, her face holds no emotion behind it, and as she gets up off the bed she looks Vishan over.

"Thank you for your attempts to calm my daughter. Your assistance will likely be no longer required." her emotionless tone in her voice was remenisiant of what a person might expect to hear from an old style assination droid.

She kneels down to Valora.

"It is unfortunate that I temporarly forgot about you Valora. Your life holds great relevance towards mine."

Valora Ashen
Mar 17th, 2005, 04:44:29 PM
Valora is happy to see that her mother is up and moving, and also that her mother remembers her, but her mother still sems odd.

"Vishan, Mommy's talking funny again. Can you and Audrie make her talk normal again?"

Vishan Korogoth
Mar 20th, 2005, 12:48:01 PM
Vishan winced. The memories are there but the woman was an emotionless shell. "Audrie? Um, ya got it half right. Did sumtin go wrong wit th' tranfer?"

Audrie X-4
Apr 23rd, 2005, 03:04:20 PM
"The transfer worked as well as could be expected. The reset option that activated and started all this was reseting he back to the state that she was created to be in, An emotionless killer, with no cares for anything but her asginment. She had broken that programming and gained emotion again, but this seem to have undone all that hard work."

Vishan Korogoth
Apr 27th, 2005, 03:31:49 PM
He stroked his chin, "So, wha' you're sayin' is tha' Neyasha has ta start all over again?"

Neyasha
May 8th, 2005, 10:56:16 AM
Neyasha looks towards Vishan and replys in her emotionless voice before audrie can reply.

"Audrie has re-implanted the information I had before this accdent. The information that pertains to the reaccusition of my emotions will greatly increase my chances of success for a second attempt. The path towards success has already been ploted, so thus there is no nead to make a new path. But termination of the unknown factors must happen before success can be achieved a second time."

Neyasha looks towards Audries hologram.

"Audrie I will need you to be ready to depart for our homeworld in two standard days, request for rearming of your warheads, and refueling of your tanks to the GJO docking control. Also request that my advanced cyborg medical kit to be transfered to the ship."

Neyasha then looks back to Vishan

"Would you be willing to look after Valora durring my absence. If not will you at least take her to Marga Alton. I will be un able to leave this ship till I have disabled my recal transciver, and will not have the time to tend to my daughter."

Vishan Korogoth
May 10th, 2005, 02:49:45 PM
At the present time, Vishan really had nothing to do and wouldn't mind looking after Valora. He did have experience in taking care of children when his own daughter was alive.

"Well," he looked down at the girl, "Ah wouldn't mind, bu't it's really up ta Valora. Whatever she wants ta do, Ah'll do it."

The poor kid had been through a lot today. It was only right that she made a choice of where to be while her mother was gone.

Valora Ashen
May 11th, 2005, 04:11:36 PM
Valora Thinks for a moment...

"Welll, If mommy thinks I would be okay with you I don't see a problem with it."