PDA

View Full Version : Masterless Padawans

Navaria Tarkin
Oct 24th, 2004, 10:46:56 AM
This thread is soley for the purpose of listing Masterless Padawans so they can find a Master. Padawans that are mains get priority for finding a Master, then alts. Names shall be designated as such.

Tharinye Lerf (alt)

Vista Alor (alt)

V'aelna (alt)

Leten Snat (I believe alt)

Valora Ashen (alt)

Dillin Gack (alt)

Daerlayne (Main)

Aaron Belargic (alt)

Hunter Kincaid (alt)

Axyolian Ja'Unister

(this thread is only used for Masters and Padawans to post that they are receiving training now, or for a Padawan to post that they need a Master and if information is incorrect. Thank you)

Shanaria Fabool
Oct 24th, 2004, 10:36:59 PM
Leten is a main, not an alt. At least I put his posting at the same level I do Shanaria, and she is definatly a main. And The olny reason he needs a new master is because Xazor got banned.

Figrin D'an
Oct 24th, 2004, 10:49:43 PM
Originally posted by Shanaria Fabool
Leten is a main, not an alt. At least I put his posting at the same level I do Shanaria, and she is definatly a main. And The olny reason he needs a new master is because Xazor got banned.

Level of posting frequency isn't the qualification we use to determine primary and secondary accounts. Any person who has multiple characters in GJO is considered as having one "main" with one or more "alternates". We do this simply because we want to make sure that actual new posters (not necessarily new accounts) have an opportunity to get a character going in training. In your case, it isn't a big deal, because we know that with Xazor's banning, the circumstances are unique, and we will attempt to find a new master for Leten soon.

Shanaria Fabool
Oct 25th, 2004, 09:22:17 AM
Okay. sorry My missunderstanding so than he is an alt.

Liam Jinn
Mar 27th, 2005, 01:28:35 AM
Is this list up to date?

Navaria Tarkin
Mar 27th, 2005, 11:34:54 AM
actually it is far as I know since people are to post in this thread that dont have master's

Liam Jinn
Apr 14th, 2005, 04:38:14 PM
I'll take Torn Dlo as my padawan :)

Navaria Tarkin
Apr 14th, 2005, 04:43:38 PM
okies, i will take him off the list :)

Yog
May 3rd, 2005, 11:36:48 AM
Corin Zetith is also in search of a Master

Navaria Tarkin
May 3rd, 2005, 09:51:51 PM
Added Little Green :)

Corin Zetith
May 6th, 2005, 01:23:07 PM
Thanks for adding me! It is much appreciated.

Navaria Tarkin
May 7th, 2005, 08:49:24 AM
Corin has already been informed that I've accepted him as a Padawan Learner :)