PDA

View Full Version : CIVILAN WALKS THE HALLS open

Vice
Oct 23rd, 2004, 01:50:07 AM
Vice saw a civilian walking down the street. He studied the man for a while but when he looked closer he saw that the man had a strange aura about him. Vice was no bounty hunter but he figured while he was there he might as well test him. So Vice walked up to the man and asked.''Are you a murderer?The man replied with a lie.''No the man said politely.

At that moment Vice took his weapon out and said," Try murdering someone when there not off guard." The man drew his weapon also.

The man said,''Your making a mistake."

He attacked Vice. He thought that fighting the murderer would be harder but as Vice made his next move to attack he struck the mans chest. The evil man dropped to his knees. Being smart enough to take advantage of that moment and win the fight.

Vice took out two daggers to pin the mans hands to the tree. Vice then stands there and laughs. "Evil will never run free while I can so something to stop it."

Zachariah Jak'el
Oct 24th, 2004, 09:34:03 PM
"Well, what you just did to that man strikes me as evil" Came a voice from behind Vice "If you attack him and then laugh in his face while he is down" the voice paused "Your no better then he is."

Xel-Naga was standing a few feet behind Vice. he was wearing his light power armor as normal. He had a blaster pistol on each hip and a few other weapons "And evil will always run free" He grinnd evily "I've been around a long time and I'm still 'running free' and if the city watch can't stop me then there is no way a pip-squeak like you could stop me" He said as his right hand rested on one of the blasters .

Vice
Oct 25th, 2004, 08:43:59 AM
Vice turned around with grasp upon his sword and said ''lets
fight to see who the real pip squeak is.

Zachariah Jak'el
Oct 25th, 2004, 08:26:25 PM
Xel laughed "I don't have the time to beat you" He said to the young man "And I lost my sword a while ago. but, I f ya got a blaster on you, then I might just fight you."

Vice
Oct 25th, 2004, 09:35:19 PM
Come to think of it Vice said, ''I don’t have time to beat you either. By the looks of you it should only take a minute or two to put the hurt on you anyway. But if a blaster is what it will take to screw your courage on straight I have one right here."

Zachariah Jak'el
Oct 26th, 2004, 08:39:48 PM
'You should really respect your elders" Xel said as his moved his other hand near his other blaster pistol. and I'm like a hundred years older then this guy He thought with a slight grin "If you want, I'll let you make the first move."

Vice
Oct 27th, 2004, 08:12:54 AM
''For someone that is my elder isn't very britght. Anyway i'm not that talented but good enough to win against a pityful fighter like you.'' Vice said whith high tone.'' You make the first move so I can
see how easy I haft to go on ya.''

Zachariah Jak'el
Oct 28th, 2004, 09:21:05 PM
"Fool, You have sealed you own fate by messing with the famous Xel-Naga" He said with a smile and in a flash both blasters where in his hands and firing crimson bolts at the young man "Many have tried to defeat me but none have succeeded" He kept firing with an evil grin spread across his face.

Vice
Oct 29th, 2004, 07:57:01 AM
Vice then drew his blaster while shouting out to the mistaken man in front''If im such a fool you must be worse because I could slotter you whith my eyes closed.But ill keep them open to see you be beaten.The confident man started shooting out at the mistaken xel.

Zachariah Jak'el
Oct 29th, 2004, 09:04:01 PM
Xel saw a four foot wall a little ways away and dived behind it just before vice's blaster fire reached him. He jumped up and fired more shots at Vice and then ducked down again incase Vice fired back again.

Vice
Nov 1st, 2004, 09:36:55 AM
Vice contieued firing until he found pointless to keep firing at a
rock.Vice had to get behind something before Xel blasted him.So Vice started to dash toward a alley but suddenly he stopped
noticing that Xels shot barely flew just past his head.

Zachariah Jak'el
Nov 1st, 2004, 08:59:15 PM
Xel popped out and about to fire again when he noticed some people coming up the street toward them "HEY!" He yelled at Vice "How 'bout we call this a tie, I don't want to have a shoot out with the watch also" He really wouldn't mind fighting the watch, but He'd already had enough run in's with them "What say you?"

Vice
Nov 9th, 2004, 10:34:47 PM
NO. iF YOU WERE SO STRONG YOU WOULDNT WORRY ABOUT THE WATCH. Vice yelled back

Zachariah Jak'el
Nov 10th, 2004, 09:13:57 PM
An expert knows when to call it quits He thought to himself as he looked over the half wall to where vice was what am I saying...I'm the great Xel-Naga and it would rune my repputation if I let this guy insult me and walk away

"Time to heat things up" He wispered as he reached for into the bag he had brought with him and pulled out a small frag grenade

Xel smiled as he stood up, presses the activation button, and threw it toward vice. It was unlikely the Vice would be able to escape the explosion unless he saw it coming and ran to safety

He pulled out his blasters again and started firing at vice. trying to draw his attention from the grenade.

Vice
Nov 16th, 2004, 09:49:47 AM
In the corner of Vices eye he saw the gernade flying toward him.
then he began to dash toward a tunnel hoping it led somewhere
away from the gernade.Vice was hoping where the tunnel lead
would meet him back up whith Xel.

Zachariah Jak'el
Nov 16th, 2004, 08:03:08 PM
The grenade went off, but Xel kept shooting, The crimson bolts went peirced the smoke. Xel stoped shoot and moved toward the blast area with his blasters still raised and ready. He arrived by the time the smoke cleared "Shiz" He said under his breath when he saw no body or body parts on the ground. He backed up and pressed his back a nearby wall so that Vice couldn't hit him from behind "Come out, Come out. Wherever you are" He said as his eyes darted around. noteing each hiding place and easily defended positions.

Vice
Nov 18th, 2004, 09:43:36 AM
Vice caught Xel by suprise whith a shot from short distance away.
Xel then knew that Vice had alredy ran out the tunnel before the smoke cleared.

Zachariah Jak'el
Nov 18th, 2004, 08:30:19 PM
The bolt hit Xel in the shoulder but did not penetrate his armor. He fired a few times before taking cover behind a giant statue.

Vice
Nov 20th, 2004, 01:05:38 PM
Vice knew that if they kept fighting by hiding behind things and
shooting randomly they'll never end the fight so Vice thought that soon he had to give it his all even if it meant to be wounded by Xel.Xel had to be destroyed.

Zachariah Jak'el
Nov 20th, 2004, 03:18:03 PM
Xel was growing tired of this fight and it was going to cost a bundle to repair his armor. Xel reached into his bag and pulled out the thick helmet and placed it on his head. He was now covered, head to toe, In metal armor. It would take alot of firepower to take him down now that his head was no longer vanaurable

He moved around the statue with his guns blazing and walked strait for Vice firing non-stop in a wild, deadly attack.

Vice
Nov 20th, 2004, 06:38:53 PM
Vice saw a ladder leading up to a roof top then ran toward it finally knowing his plan.

Zachariah Jak'el
Nov 24th, 2004, 01:56:14 PM
Xel saw Vice moving up and ladder and brought his guns around and opened fire apon the man.

Vice
Nov 24th, 2004, 08:27:18 PM
Vice finally made it to the roof top feelling relived. Vice then pulled the ladder to the roof leaving it so that Xel couldnt follow Vice to
the roof.There was only one probelm left that was the shots from
Xel was still barely missing Vice so he moved behind a chimmney
in a more safe position.

Zachariah Jak'el
Dec 1st, 2004, 03:00:54 PM
Xel holstered one of his blasters and reached into his bag once again. He only had two grenades left and a pair of extra power packs. He wouldn't be able to keep this up forever. He pulled one of the two grenades out and after activating it he chucked it up onto the roof and steped stood back with his both blasters aimed at the roof and ready.

Vice
Dec 1st, 2004, 06:50:56 PM
Vice saw the gernade on the roof but at th same time he saw there was another only 3 feet from the roof he was on.So he leaped to the other roof safe from the gernade but not safe from
Xel blasters so he continuied running from roof to roof hoping to find a safe place where he had time to fire at back Xel.

Zachariah Jak'el
Dec 7th, 2004, 08:35:57 PM
Xel was growing weary of these games and soon the fight would draw unwanted people here. He didn't want to use his last grenade either. so instead he just shot upwards at the Vice in hopes of hitting the man before the watch showed up.

Vice
Dec 7th, 2004, 11:36:51 PM
Vices plan had worked.He found a wall where Xel couldnt shoot him without aiming very well.The wall had a small hole in it that Vice could shoot out of and hopefuelly hit Xel.Vice began firing.

Vice
Dec 7th, 2004, 11:36:51 PM
Vices plan had worked.He found a wall where Xel couldnt shoot him without aiming very well.The wall had a small hole in it that Vice could shoot out of and hopefuelly hit Xel.Vice began firing.

Zachariah Jak'el
Dec 15th, 2004, 07:21:02 PM
Xel moved behind a stone pillar and let Vice's blaster fire go harmlessly by. Xel holstered one of his blasters and pressed a button on the side of the blaster in his hand. The button switched his blaster from firing rapid, unaccurate, low energy shots at firing. single shot, accurate, high energy shots.

With this he had a chance of hitting vice through his own shooting hole. He leaned out from behind his cover, with the blaster in both hands and looking down the sight, He fired toward the hole that Vice was shooting through

He retreated back behind the pillar as more of Vice's fire came at him. He waited for a sign that his shot had gotten through.

Vice
Dec 15th, 2004, 07:46:03 PM
Vice saw Xel fire then quickly moved but not quickly enough because Xel's fire grazed Vice's face leaving it whith an annoying sting. Vice began to grow angry.He was just about to jump out from behind the wall and fire until one of them were dead but Vice then heard avoice in his head stay calm and victory will come.
He then remembered that was his fathers Voice.Vice's father had always use to say that so he just stayed there until he again had time to fire.

Vice
Dec 15th, 2004, 07:46:03 PM
Vice saw Xel fire then quickly moved but not quickly enough because Xel's fire grazed Vice's face leaving it whith an annoying sting. Vice began to grow angry.He was just about to jump out from behind the wall and fire until one of them were dead but Vice then heard avoice in his head stay calm and victory will come.
He then remembered that was his fathers Voice.Vice's father had always use to say that so he just stayed there until he again had time to fire.

Zachariah Jak'el
Dec 17th, 2004, 02:21:35 PM
Xel sighed as once he was behind the protection of the pillar again. The fight was wearing him out "I'm getting too old for this" His eyes suddenly caught movement on the other side of the plaza. A head poked out from behind the half wall that Xel had hid behind earier "Oh crap" He reconized the person as a member of the corascant watch. "Propobly a whole squad here" Just as he said this several more head popped up from behind the wall. They all stood up, half of them leveled blaster rifles on Xel and the other half on Vice

"You are under arrest!" Came a tall man with a voice aplifier in hand "Drop your weapons and place you hands on your head!" Xel simply smiled "I wonder if the kid can get out of this?"

He suddenly moved behind the pillar and back in Vice's range of fire. He fired a few shots in Vice's direction before running to the side and jumping behind another pillar that gave him cover from both Vice and the Watch

From where he crouched Xel could hear faintly the sound of the commander telling his men to open fire. Crimson bolts flew through the air at Xel and Vice.

Vice
Dec 17th, 2004, 06:01:18 PM
Vice quickly jumped behind the first thing he saw luckly not being shot.Vice then noticed that what he had jumped behind was the same thing Xel had jumped.The men quickly both quickly aimed there weapons at each other then Vice asked Xel a question.''Where not going to get out of this live unless we help each other so how about it are we going to help each other get out of this mess or not?

Zachariah Jak'el
Dec 18th, 2004, 03:52:38 PM
Xel heard a noise behind him and spun around and leveled his gun at Vice's head. He refraimed from pulling the trigger long enough to hear his question. It made sence "Very well"

Xel jumped up and fired two shots and two watch officers went down.

Vice
Dec 25th, 2004, 12:05:39 PM
Vice was pleased with Xel's reply.Vice then took out a smoke bomb and threw it toward the watch officers giving Xel and Vice plenty of time to fire back at the watch.

Zachariah Jak'el
Dec 29th, 2004, 03:13:48 PM
Xel turned his blasters and fired apon the next group of watch officers. Several went down before Xel had to duck back behind his cover to avoid the shots coming in his direction.

Vice
Dec 29th, 2004, 09:22:09 PM
Vice could tell by the way that Xel fought that He's had some expirence in fighting.Vice began to like being on Xe'ls side and after the fight he might even want to be friends with Xel but only if that is okay with Xel.Until then Vice woul just fight.

Vice
Dec 29th, 2004, 09:22:09 PM
Vice could tell by the way that Xel fought that He's had some expirence in fighting.Vice began to like being on Xe'ls side and after the fight he might even want to be friends with Xel but only if that is okay with Xel.Until then Vice woul just fight.