PDA

View Full Version : Drall, their comming to take you away! HaHa!

Rasha Vill
Sep 28th, 2004, 02:34:38 PM
OOC: If you wish to join, please ask before posting at TSO or by PMing me first. Thank you!

IC:

"Sammy! I need those datapads! We are approaching the landing pad!" Rasha calls from her chamber in her personal shuttle, as she quickly finishes tiding herself.

Rasha leaves her chambers, dressed in her fine Crimson red semi-formal dress, with her designer gold belt loosely around her waist holding a small 10 shot blaster, and her communicator. As she leaves her chambers she bumps into Samantha holding an arm full of datapads.

"Here they are, Miss. I hope they all are there." Samantha says, slightly short of breath.

Rasha does a quick look over the pads, and places them in a briefcase. As she is finishing with the pads, the pilot of the shuttle calls over the PA system that they have 1 minute till landing procedures commence. Rasha looks up at Samantha.

"Its show time..." She says with a slight nervous sigh, as the two of them head to the boarding ramp.

At the ramp, the rest of the sith delegation is already there. Rasha looks towards Lady Vader.

"Alright, from what I've heard from my people, the Jedi pretender landed on the planet yesterday, the uniforms for our expendables all fit the appropriate people, and the governor and his son are both going to be present for the talks with us.

Though I still have heard nothing about the mock Republic fleet, or the small sith fleet the will respond to the distress call. Do you or any of the people with you know anything about the status of them?"

Lady Vader
Sep 28th, 2004, 06:09:33 PM
"They are being taken care of." LV was to the point. She didn't want to boggle the Mayor's mind anymore than it needed to be. "You just take care of your part."

LV was in a simple semi-slick black suit, similar to her usual catsuits she wore. A silver belt made of small loops hung loosly at her hips, with her double-bladed lightsaber, now in two pieces, one at each thigh in special holsters. Her black crushed velvet cloak hung closed at her neck, the hood drawn over her masked face.

The other Sith that were part of the honor guard were standing at the ready, waiting for Rasha to descend. They would follow as honor guard were meant to do.

Rasha Vill
Sep 29th, 2004, 09:47:04 AM
Rasha takes a deap breath, and lowers the landing platform, after doing a quick check over herself to make sure that she had everything, right down to her boot knife. Then she straitens her posture, and and makes her way down the Ramp where she stops three meters from the ramp, in front of Governor Shaln. Rasha bows her head slightly, in respect for Drall and it's people.

"Greeting Governor Shalin, it is an honor for myself and the People of The Sith Order that we should be graced with the privlage to speek with you and view the outstanding beauty of your world."

Rasha keeps a polite smile on her face as she looks back up at the Governor, thinking to herself... sheesh, If I sucked much harder I'd be getting chunks of butt cheek...

Rasha then bows her head towards the Governor's son

"We are equaly honored to have you join us in our discusions, young one. I hope that your father has taught you much of what will be progressing today."

Rasha knows fare well that nether of them have been taught much about combat, and that they will not really catch the full meaning of her last statment. Then looking back to the govenor she says after they have given the customary greetings...

"Shall we go inside and move on to business?"

Vega Van-Derveld
Sep 29th, 2004, 10:08:51 AM
The honor guard stood stoic throughout the exchange of pleasantries. Though Vega did not enjoy acting subordinate to the Mayor of Corellia, he did love a little deception and was sure that he would enjoy the events that would soon be in motion, as a result of their deception. He kept his eyes locked forward, his face obscured by a heavy hood, and allowed himself the smallest of smiles at the squeamish reactions from the Governor and his son.

Random Person
Sep 29th, 2004, 10:20:36 AM
As they approch him, Governor Shalin bows to them. Though after Rasha has finished her greetings, he says...

"The pleasure is all yours. I have only agreed to let you come here so show you that we do not require the help of you or your sith."

Rasha then asks to go inside.

"Very well. My son Lexen will take the group of you to a confence room, well I make arrangments to show you around the government house."

The govenor the turns and walks away. Leaving Lexen to deal with Rasha and the sith.

"If you would please come with me." Lexen says as he walks to the building. "I must appoligise for my father's behavor. He has been rather sour since the death of my sister. I admit that it is tragic, but I do not see how he can blame TSO for it. It was the Jedi that did it, and The sith captured the one responsable."

Je'gan Olra'en
Sep 29th, 2004, 11:31:26 AM
Elsewhere...

Clad in a slightly darker version of the stereotypical robes, and brandishing his lightsaber Magor - which, purely by coincidence, had a blue blade - Je'gan Olra'en was busily impersonating a Jedi Knight. He'd been ending disputes almost non-stop, putting his performance just enough over the top to make it realistic for the circumstances. Yet he wasn't causing trouble, at least not yet. He knew he had to play the part of a Jedi who'd heard of the Sith delegation and who had come to Drall to present the flip side of the coin. Anything else was just too suspect.

Currently, he was routing a street gang and restraining - both facially and by action - his desire to take the rout to the level of slaughter. A few hands amputated, a few weapons disabled, a few mind tricks used. Those last were the true Jedi Mind Trick, a far different sort of thing from what he usually employed, but they were certainly more in-character than a mental influence that would leave subjects with sporadic amnesia and mild psychoses.

The presence of LV and his new Master, among others, was strong in his mind. The next phase of the plan would come - hopefully - within hours.

Rasha Vill
Sep 29th, 2004, 11:55:07 AM
Rasha follows Lexen, with her small antourage close behind her.

"You are too kind young sir. But even I must admit that if we had been more attentive with protecting our people, then the Jedi would not have had the chance to destroy the hotel, and thus your sister would still live. You father's behavour is understandable due to what you and your family have gone through."

Lady Vader
Sep 30th, 2004, 01:47:23 PM
LV and Vega looked practically like twins, both tall and lean, hoods drawn, and flanking the Mayor. They held themselves high yet kept to themselves, watching every move the Mayor made, the Drall deligate, and everyone around. They were very much acting the part of honor guard.

Beyond the landing platform, down in the city, in a dark alley, LV sensed one of their own. She allowed a small smirk to play upon her lips, hidden by the shadow of the hood.

She let her minds tendrils move from the city to scan the skies above, sensing TSO's ships in orbit. As for the faux Republic ships, they had not yet arrived. But soon they would.

Random Person
Sep 30th, 2004, 02:29:07 PM
Lexen smiles as he looks over at Rasha.

"You are and understanding, compasonate person Miss Vill. I can only hope that the rest of the people you represent are the same."

He takes Rasha and the others with her into a casual meeting room, and takes a seat motioning for others to sit.

"All of you are welcome to sit. Unlike my father I do not see myself better than anybody." As others are sitting he asks "If any of you, be you only a servent, guard, or diplomat have any questions about my home, I will do my best to answer them, while we wait for my father to return."

Southstar
Sep 30th, 2004, 05:49:10 PM
-Elsewhere-

Je'gan had chose to go out and futher the illusion of the Jedi on Drall, Southstar preferred to stay in. His mind was heavily weighed with negative thoughts of possible failure. If it were ever revealed that the terrorist acts yet to come were preformed by Sith... It would be a major blow to the Sith Order and their planetary aquisitions.

His main concern were the actual Jedi. For one, the actual Jedi could easily disprove the terrorist Jedi. And since the Sith's information barrier did not encompass Drall, the governor was open to that information.

In Southstar's hands was a datapad and the disc in it contained a small encoded document. Once uncoded by whomever, it would read as orders from the head of a small, independent Jedi organization to its operatives on Drall. He set it down underneath his Jedi cloak and gazed out the window of the cityscape before him. Did this world have a clue of what was to come?

Lorani T'sava
Oct 1st, 2004, 08:36:54 AM
Lorani was having fun believe it or not, impersonating a Jedi Apprentice. It's not the fact that she's acting like a Jedi Apprentice, just the fact that she's impersonating, doing a deception which is the fun part. Yes, she could use her illusions to disguise herself, but that would take alot of concentration to keep it up and at night it wouldn't be up while she's sleeping. Instead she's going for a very good make-up job and dyed her hair so it's a different colour then her normal hair.

She's dressed in some acquired Jedi robes which surprisingly fit her perfectly. She'd been busy all day yesterday with ppl asking her to help resolve some disputes. She'd even taken a bit of time to play with some of the drall children which was fun.

Hopefully soon, the real fun will start.

Vega Van-Derveld
Oct 2nd, 2004, 02:57:48 AM
Truth be told, Vega had very little interest in Drall. When offered the chance to question Lexen first hand about his home world, not a single question sprung into the Lupine’s mind. He did not even make a move to sit, but instead fell into place behind Rasha’s seat, a constant reminder of the Sith presence looming over the planet.

Je'gan Olra'en
Oct 2nd, 2004, 09:01:16 PM
The last gang member fell, and Je'gan doused his lightsaber to the applause of passersby. People, at least right here and now, liked Jedi. Or else they just hated gangs.

He spared a look up to the sky, anticipation rippling across his face and darkening into something that a Jedi just might feel upon sensing the presence of a Sith of LV's or Vega's power. Shaking his head for effect, he moved on.

Rasha Vill
Oct 4th, 2004, 09:59:15 AM
Rasha was silent so a short while, in order to give the others a chance to ask questions, but nobody took the chance. So Rasha takes her turn.

"Sir, this building that you use as you government house is not of Drall construction, is it?"

Random Person
Oct 4th, 2004, 11:39:16 AM
Lexen Smiles.

"You are very perceptive Miss Vill. This building was contructed by the Empire when..."

At this point Shalin enters the room, interupting the group of them.

"Alright! If the group of you will follow me, I can show you what I meen by we do not need your help."

The Governor then turns and walks out of the room, and the others rise and follow.

He shows Rasha and her people, a number of places in the government house, starting with the offices of transportation, and ending with the offices of defence.

"As you can see we have everything under control, We do not require any assistance from YOU or your sith! Now if you would be so kind as....."

A person at a desk speeks up. "SIR! We have a message comming in from the VSD Pride Of Drall. Republic ships have exited hyperspace and are Demanding the surender of our planet! They are powering sheilds and moving into attack formation! The Pride is requesting orders!"

The Governor almost chokes when he hear this, if it was not for the fact that he has a Sith representive on the planet, and that he had just said that no help was required from them, he would have surendered the planet, but he woul look like a fool if he did that now. So he quickly gathers himself and says,

"Power up all defences we have and prepare for battle! We will not go down with out a fight!"

Southstar
Oct 4th, 2004, 03:03:20 PM
As he gazed out the window, tiny forms began to appear in the sky. Though unidentifyable to the eye, the Force was telling him that this was it. A majority of the mock republic fighters and cruisers where still in space, preparing to cripple Drall's fleet.

He turned to the bed and clenched the Jedi cloak in his hands, sqirling it about, and securing it over his shoulders. Finally, he grabbed the datapad and secured it in the pocket of the cloak.

Je'gan, Lorani, I suggest we meet now. It seems things have begun. He called telepathically. He left the room without shutting the door, he did not intend on returning after the day was over. In a few minutes he would meet up with his fellow 'Jedi' at the memorial park down the road, as planned. From there, the attack on the governmental capital would begin.

Lorani T'sava
Oct 5th, 2004, 10:12:17 AM
Lorani smiles briefly before frowning to the kids that she's been playing with.

"Sorry, I have to go now."

Lorani waves bye to the kids and turns and runs off to the meeting spot, ready to have some fun causing havoc on the Drall.

Je'gan Olra'en
Oct 5th, 2004, 01:07:57 PM
Je'gan jogged up to the park, chafing fiercely under the coarse weave of his new garments.

Present and accounted for.

Southstar
Oct 5th, 2004, 02:54:52 PM
"Alright." Southstar started, "Our first task is to knock out the major communications and power buildings, which are displayed to our left." Southstar pointed to his left where the power complex located no more than a half a mile away. "Keep in mind this need to be an apparent attack, not just to the governor, but the people as well. Stealth is unneccessary. Now let's get going."

Southstar walked over to the borrowed speeder brought along for transport and got in. Time was important, they needed to take out the communications and power as soon as possible and then move on to task two: storming the governors mansion.

Vega Van-Derveld
Oct 6th, 2004, 12:25:41 PM
As panic set into the Governor’s mind, Vega was hard-pressed to curb his mirth. With all of the self-control he could muster, he spoke in a slightly alarmed yet confident voice. He did not attempt to address his comments to Rasha alone, instead wishing to ensure that the entire assembled body was listening. “Madame Vill… I sense a disturbance in the Force. It is not only the Republic who has come to this planet - the Jedi are here too. I can feel their impiety as if they were stood in this very room.”

Lady Vader
Oct 7th, 2004, 12:18:44 AM
LV kept her face stone-like, showing no emotion. Her hand did however stray to where one of her sabers rested at her hip. Her eyes were alert as she moved to the window in the office overlooking the streets below.

A moment passed before she turned, first looking at Vega, then the Mayor, then the Governor and his son. Her hand was now firmly gripped on her light saber's hilt. "They are headed in this direction."

Random Person
Oct 12th, 2004, 01:39:12 PM
"Sir! Two of our assualt transports are disabled! And sensors are detecting the larger ships are deploying transports!.... They look like landing Crafts!"

The governor doesn't have time to asimilate all the information being thrown at him.

"Send out the ground troops! activate the city's guns! Keep this city safe!"

"But sir! what about the other cities! or the villages!"

"Do AS I SAID COMMANDER! OR YOU'LL BE SCRUBBING TOILETS FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!"

"Yes SIR!"

Rasha Vill
Oct 12th, 2004, 01:55:25 PM
Rasha Looks towards her honor guards.

"The two of you! we need to help protect these people! Try and stop the Jedi! Also be ready to be swarmed by troops! as you heard, there are landing craft on the way down!"

She then looks to Samatha "we will stay here and help protect the governor."

Rasha then pulls out her comm-link having it set on a duel frequence, one going to Corellia the other going to the sith on planet as their que to take out the Comm station. They are supose to take out the station before she finishes her message.

"This is Mayor Rasha Vill! We are under attack on the planet Drall and are requesting assistance! I repeat we are Under attack on the planet Drall and..." The comm channle goes down

"They've shut off long range communications." Rasha says to the others in the room. "We are in trouble. I can only hope that Corellia got my message before I got cut off."

Vega Van-Derveld
Oct 18th, 2004, 10:45:42 AM
Again, Vega’s eyes met with Lady Vaders, as both Sith took their sabers to hand. This was their cue. Now, it was time for them to play their part of the heroes in the masquerade that the Mayor had woven. The pair moved with martial stalk out of the room, leaving the Governor and his entourage in the capable hands of Rasha Vill, whilst they themselves descended into the city to meet the oncoming attack.

Lady Vader
Oct 18th, 2004, 05:36:33 PM
LV followed Vega out the door of the office, lightsaber in hand. They made thir way to the main entrance to the estate, cautiously walking outside, senses alert.

It was all LV could do from laughing and carrying on a conversation with the Lupine. But in order for this to work, they had to play the roles accordingly. And thus, LV remained with a stone face and shifting eyes.

She could sense the "Jedi" drawing closer, and with a wave of her hand towards Vega, she made her way to the edge of the outer wall, and leapt over it, landing in the brush on the other side. If Vega stayed inside the courtyard, waiting for the "Jedi", it wou7ld give her a chance to come up frm behind them.

Southstar
Oct 22nd, 2004, 08:00:17 PM
Southstar squinted and exhaled as fantastic explosion tore the communications building apart. As a consequence, the other power plants and communications buildings linked to this one would go down indefinitely. They had at least a day to enact this whole mission without communications causing interference if they wanted; but that escaped logical sense, didn't it?

As he climbed back into the transport vehicle to move to their position where they would strike against the governor, Southstar noted mentally that the destruction of the communications building went entirely too smoothly. Maybe Drall really did need the Sith Order. If the Sith controlled the planet then destroying a building of such importance wouldn't be so easy. All and all, that was kind of the point.

It would only be a few moments before they would be before the governor's building. Then he would turn things over to his more combat literate apprentice, no, peer, Je'gan.

This is entirely too easy... he reminded himself silently as if he were expecting something to go wrong.

Je'gan Olra'en
Oct 22nd, 2004, 08:46:47 PM
The transport's yoke moved smoothly under Je'gan's hands, guiding them through the crowded, panicked streets at a rate achievable only by the use of the Sith Knight's considerable reflexes. An officious-looking edifice reared up in front of them; pulling the vehicle to a halt, Je'gan leapt out and advanced on the front gate, behind which could be seen the TSO shuttle and then, behind it, the Imperial-made building.

Southstar, if you could take point...you're better at TK than I am. Lorani, to his left and back a bit. He himself would walk behind Southstar and to the right, using his fine-tuned danger-sense to anticipate potential threats in detail.

All right. Looks like we've got a serious obstacle in the courtyard and another around the side. Good bet that they're our resident Sith. LV and Vega, to be precise; almost impossible to face at the best of times. He doubted that they'd pull any punches. Well. He wouldn't, either.

"Let us in," he commanded the furry guardians at the gate, taking direct control of their minds. The gate opened; he ripped critical elements out of the guards' psyches and left them convulsing behind the faux Jedi. His lightsaber ignited.

Let's wreak a little havok.

Lorani T'sava
Oct 23rd, 2004, 11:08:54 AM
Lorani puts herself in the indicated position, her hand resting on her dagger which is concealed in her robes. As Je'gan ignited his lightsaber, she pulls her dagger, knowing it won't be very effective against lightsabers, but the key is to not get attacked by lightsabers. At least for her.

Southstar
Oct 24th, 2004, 12:13:21 AM
Southstar stepped up and tookthe point of the triangle the three had made. They walked at a quick pace up the steps and towards the gate. Je'gan had taken out the guards and gates in such a way that it would be a delight to the Sith Order for it to be replayed over and over on the news stations.

He held his lightsaber in his hands but was hesitant to ignite it just yet. The passes by the ruined gates and entered a decorated lobby. They were flanked by two stone staircases which were rapidly filling with guards. As most stopped to take aim at the 'Jedi' they felt a sudden jerk in the stairs beneath them. A slab of stone that connected each staircase to the second floor broke away and fell to the ground. With nothing to push against, the weight of the suspended staircase ripped the piece that met the floor out of the ground. It didn't kill them, but only shocked them.

It was the hanging sculptures that did the guards in. Southstar pushed them off their repulsors and let gravity finish the job. Along with the sculptues, other three dimensional decorations that hung from the ceiling wereadded to the hailstorm of stone. By the time that there was nothing left, most had been killed or at least discouraged enough not to fight.

The lower courtyard was just through the doors ahead of them; on both first and second floor. The stairway was gone now, so it was only logical that they pass through on the ground level and not the balcony.

"Let's go." He said. According to Je'gan, Lady Vader was just ahead and Vega wasn't far. He had never even sparred with either of the two before. On instinct, his mind told him to fear the uncertain ahead, but like every other time he had faced such, he pushed those thoughts to the back of his head.

Vega Van-Derveld
Oct 24th, 2004, 04:37:21 AM
Something akin to grace could be likened to Vega’s movements, as his saber twisted and sprung to life in the palm of his hands. Ahead he saw the advancing Jedi make quick work of dispatching the official guardsmen – had this been any other situation it would have made him smile to see them, Je’gan in particular, act as such an efficient unit. As they moved forward, Lady Vader would swing in behind them to cut off their inevitable retreat. The battle that would soon ensue would be little more than dramatic spectacle, but Vega intended on putting on a real show for the governor.

Random Person
Oct 25th, 2004, 11:44:20 AM
Back in the military command room small fuzzy drall guards were quickly locking down the room, Lowering the blast doors, and setting up guard droids outside the door. The Governor was still in a state of shock, not wanting to beleave that he was having to rely on the sith to keep his home safe.

"Sir it's comfirmed. We have 5 landing craft comming in!"

The governor did not respond, Aside from curling up in the corner of the room, hugging his legs muttering to himself about the impending doom of his people.

"Sir! Awaiting orders!"

Lexen takes charge at this point.

"Bring the guns to bare on the landing craft. Redirect our fighters from orbit and have them attack those Landing craft. WE can not allow them to reach ground!"

"Yes sir!"

A few moments pass and they get another report.

"Sir A transport has crash landed outside the city, though it is still intact! Republic troops are exiting the wreckage. Scanner estimate between 400-500 troop from that shuttle! The are storming into the city. Heading this way sir! What should we do?!"

Lexen hengs his head to the new report, replying...

"Tell the men to hold position as long as they can, then scatter, and assualt the attackers as best as they can. If they must, retreat to the caves."

"Anything else sir."

"Do your best to keep all other transports off the surface, and Pray that our visitor's guards can hold agienst that many people."

Rasha Vill
Oct 25th, 2004, 11:59:54 AM
Rasha was keeping a conserned look on her face, but really she was smiling inwardly. Everything was going according to plan. Rasha only hoped that Vega and LV would not do too good of a job at holding back the attackers. They still need to get in here kill the governor, and cause injury to the rest of us.

Rasha looks over at the Governor and his son, and is impressed by how well Lexen it working under stress, but the governor, it turns out he is nothing more than a sniviling coward. There will be no real tears lost over that man's death from her.

Lady Vader
Nov 3rd, 2004, 09:37:36 AM
LV let the two Knights come towards Vega. The show would certainly be a good one. She was still coming up from behind them, cutting off their retreat. It would be interesting to see how Vega and herself squished the opposition in between them.

As for the third, smaller threat she felt, that was merely a toy for a surprise she had told no one, save the Mayor, about.

Letting the surprise go for the Jedi girl, LV closed in behind the two men as Vega advanced from the front. At this point, one of her sabers was in hand and ignited.

Iesis
Nov 3rd, 2004, 09:42:47 AM
A sleak ebony line moved inside the well groomed bushes outlining the front courtyard, following the small stature of the Jedi girl. The yellow eyes followed every move, each paw steppng out in front of the other slowly and with purpose.

The girl was so intent on her mission and the two elder Sith the three of the Jedi were facing, that it never even occured to her to think about a threat as small as a mere animal.

But Iesis was no mere animal. She was LV's familiar; companion. She was a black Corellian Sand Panther, with traits of having poisonous claws to paralize it's prey for the kill. And soon those claws would find the soft flesh of the girl, paralizing her for later interigation by the Sith as to why the Jedi were there.

Je'gan Olra'en
Nov 3rd, 2004, 12:42:41 PM
Southstar, pick a Sith and go for it. I'll take whichever one you don't. Lorani, 'ware the cat. There's a large feline somewhere around here, running free.

Vega Van-Derveld
Nov 6th, 2004, 04:52:37 AM
The pincer motion was all but complete now, as Lady Vader closed in on the two Jedi. Readying himself for combat, the Lupine chose his opponent, in the form of his apprentice, Je’gan. “Halt!” he barked, taking his saber into a two handed grip. “Stand and face me, coward.”

Je'gan Olra'en
Nov 6th, 2004, 08:35:33 AM
He sensed the danger of having Vega's eyes on him, and acted accordingly.

Change of plans. Southstar, take LV. Lorani... He removed a spare lightsaber from inside his robes and tossed it to her, then advanced on Vega, wordless.

Southstar
Nov 6th, 2004, 10:51:52 AM
Vega's appearance confirmed the battleground for the showdown between the Jedi and the Sith. Vega made one, but where was Lady Vader? Southstar scanned the area with the Force and found he was having difficulty finding her.

She must be hiding. he thought to himself while trying to keep his guard up.

Lorani T'sava
Nov 6th, 2004, 11:26:37 AM
Lorani catches the lightsaber that Je'gan tosses to her. She shrugs and clips it to her belt, unsure of what else to do with it other then keeping it as a back up. She'll keep her dagger out for now since she knows how to use it.

She starts looking around, keeping an eye on Vega incase he decides to throw something at her. But where is LV and the cat.

Lady Vader
Nov 8th, 2004, 07:36:38 PM
LV had moved as silently as iesis had, neither one being detected physically by their targets. Oh sure, their targets knew they were there... but the bigger question was where.

LV leapt from her crouched position, a few meters behind the older Jedi, bringing one lightsaber to bare down on the man. He was quick and caught the saber mere inches from his face. Any closer and he would have lost his nose.

With her face so close to his, she sneared, letting her green eyes bore into his. "Peek-a-boo."

Disengaging her lightsaber from his, she took advantage of his precarious position and lashed out with her booted foot and swept under the man's legs, toppling him over.

Iesis
Nov 8th, 2004, 07:40:25 PM
Iesis had stopped in the bushes, close to where the girl was slowly walking, looking from side to side. Just ahead, the large cat spotted a smaller feline, a mere house cat. She snuffed lightly, laying low to the ground so as not to upset the other feline.

Still hidden by the bushes, the small cat didn't notice Iesis and went about it's business. It meandered slowly out of the bushes onto the walkway in front of the girl. Stopping in it's tracks upon seeing the girl, it meowed. Then it sat down and began to clean a paw.

Southstar
Nov 8th, 2004, 08:33:21 PM
Southstar fell back as his feet were swept up from underneath him and rolled into it. Before he knew it, he was back on his feet and ready to attack. Southstar brought his navy blue blade close to his face and in one motion he charged forward and lept while swinging his blade in prepreation to hack at Lady Vader. He came down lightsaber first towards her head.

Vega Van-Derveld
Nov 14th, 2004, 07:08:17 AM
As Je’gan advanced, so Vega followed suit, his pace quickening as he neared the Jedi. Once within range of an attack, he began the battle with a heavy-handed downward hack, from above his head, intended to throw his opponents balance all to pot. Reliant entirely on his own natural strength, the Lupine did not use the Force to add a little extra punch to the manoeuvre – the fight was for show, and he was more concerned with creating a dramatic spectacle than actually besting his rival.

Je'gan Olra'en
Nov 15th, 2004, 05:01:09 PM
The slash was fast enough, but Je'gan knew Vega could move far faster than that, something that reminded him just in time of the true purpose of this.

You're too fast, he told himself, to call everything life or death.

Taking one last step forward, he achieved a two-handed grip on Magor and blocked in a horizontal line of blue, above his head. Sparks flashed, and he allowed himself to be driven back a few inches by the blow. Whipping his wrists into a low, curving spiral, he struck with understated speed at Vega's left hip.

Lady Vader
Nov 16th, 2004, 07:37:06 PM
LV extended a hand and Force pushed the Jedi away, sending him back in the direction he'd come from.

As he prepared to land, or crash, LV gestured with the hand she had "pushed" him with towards the ground. It rumbled and then cracked, the pressure below it briniing large concrete junks up to pummel the flying man.

As the rocks overpowered him, she sprinted, lightsaber at the ready, to slice him in two.

Lorani T'sava
Nov 17th, 2004, 11:20:55 AM
Lorani frowns when she sees the small cat exit the bushes. She should be afraid of that. She smiles slightly to herself, letting the other 'Jedi' deal with Vega and LV. She knows that even in a show, she's no match for either of them.

Still, if she was given a warning, then there is truth to it. She cautiously moves towards the cat, wishing right now that she could use telekinesis. Again, she smiles as she pounces at the cat, grabbing it by the back of it's neck and throwing it towards LV.

Iesis
Nov 17th, 2004, 04:34:37 PM
The small cat hissed and spit horribly as it was uncerimoniously grabbed and tossed into the air. It twisted and turnedmid-way as it neared LV. LV sensing the poor creature sailing put her back towards it so that it could catapult itself from her back. A short communication to it through the Force allowed it to know what to do. It did as suggested and ran off once it hit the ground. It had not slowed LV's advance on the Jedi.

It was all the opening Iesis needed.

The girl being distracted with her task of throwing the tiny feline at LV, Iesis leapt from the bushes, roaring ferociously, and colliding with the girl's back, bringing her down to the ground in mere seconds. Their weights compared, Iesis was easily heavier and much stronger, with a tough hide to boot. And the advantage of poisonous claws were on her side.

As the girl came face first in contact with the ground, Iesis dug her claws into the girl's shoulder blades, leaving scratches that would trickle with blood for some time. They weren't deep cuts, but they had served their purpose of allowing the poison to seep from the claws into the girl's blood stream.

Before the girl could figure out what had just happened, Iesis leapt off putting distance between herself and the girl, and began to circle. The poison was not lethal, but it was strong. Soon the poison would take it's affect... soon the gril would become dizzy and collapse from paralysis.

Southstar
Nov 22nd, 2004, 12:34:27 PM
Can you do that? Was Southstar's momentary thought as he found himself flying backwards followed by several chunks of stone in a matter of seconds. The short amount of time Lady Vader made it happen amazed him. He rolled back and slwed his momentum while throwing up the strongest telekinetic shields he could muster. The concrete blocks broke on the shields and slid to the side, but he still had Lady Vader's incoming blade to worry about.

He guessed she would take into account that he had thrown up tk shields and would alter he attack based on that. He dropped them at the last moment and swung his lightsaber to knock hers to the right and threw up his legs in an effort to throw her into the column behind him.

Random Person
Nov 23rd, 2004, 03:44:58 PM
Lexen was intently watching the displays as the battle in space and on the ground unfolded He was paying attention more to the ground troops that their men had now taken down to only 75 from the 500 that exited the shuttle, but they did this at great cost to them. And those 75 are getting close to this complex.

Two more landing craft have been distroyed on their landing approch.

"Sir!" The officer called "Our VSD's weapons been disabled and the rest is heavly damaged. Orders?!"

Lexen looks over to him. "Evacuate the VSD. Set it to self destruct, and get the droids on board to pilot the ship at Ramming speed at their lead ship."

The officer was shocked with the order, but after a glare from Lexen he goes to transmit the orders.

OOC: Reminder to other people. Anybody can NPC the Drall and Attacking Ground troops

Rasha Vill
Nov 23rd, 2004, 03:52:02 PM
The officer was not the only one shocked by the order. That was the last thing Rasha was expecting, and would likely cause many more causalties that this opperaton was supose to have. The only question now is will the losses be exceptable still.

Even though she didn't like the order, rasha can defenatly see that Lexen would make a good leader for his people. She now can see that they are doing drall a favor by getting Governor Shalin out of the way.

Vega Van-Derveld
Nov 25th, 2004, 03:40:02 AM
Every movement in their battle was preset. Though not consciously, Vega and Je’gan were communicating their intentions to one another. To the untrained eye, the fight would have looked brutal, but to someone with experience in combat it might have been possible to note some oddities. On occasion, it seemed that one of the pair would anticipate an attack too soon and slow themselves as a result. In the end, however, this was of little consequence. Vega met the swing at his hip, forced it backwards and went for a lunge that was meant to impale Je’gan through the solar plexus.

Lady Vader
Dec 8th, 2004, 12:48:15 PM
The Jedi's attack was well timed, and his lightsaber had indeed knocked hers to the side. But he had forgotten one detail: the other end of her double-bladed lightsaber which had clung to her side, silent... until now.

As his lightsaber had knocked hers to the side, she had the other one in her hand and ignited, baring down towards his shoulder at an angle, meaning to slice him from shoulder blade to hip. He was quick to react as his feet caught her squarely at the hips, kicking her back against a stone column. Her back conected with the column, the stone cracking slightly where she had impacted.

Unhappy with this turn of events, she lunged back towards him, both sabers ignited and headed towards him, one ready to remove his upper torso and the second to slice his legs off. He now had to make a decision as to which to deflect, or to run.

Je'gan Olra'en
Dec 8th, 2004, 01:04:22 PM
Leaning back a few inches for better distance, Je'gan pulled off a precise fencing parry, right to left, that sent Vega's blade askew. He rotated just a bit farther to the left in unison with his weapon and spun his wrist back to flick his blade's tip at the crown of Vega's head.

Southstar
Dec 8th, 2004, 05:07:15 PM
Southstar rolled backwards on the ground and somersaulted back again to avoid Lady Vader's approaching blades. He kept hopping backwards until he realized there was a wall that would prevent him from moving any farther. Luckily, Lady Vader had kept up to speed and was not too far away from him. Southstar leapt back one last time and planted his feet on the wall and pushed. He jumped form the wall to her side, taking a moment to touch lightsabers, and finally to just behind her where if she were to turn around she wouldn;t find herself pinned up against a certain wall. Southstar made a move to hack at her shoulder.

Random Person
Jan 14th, 2005, 05:52:50 PM
Another troop transport lands and the fake Republic troops start to swarm into the battle ground that the Sith currently are fighting in. As the drall troops retreat behind the defending sith, the fake NR troops continue to press forward.

The officer reports.."Sir, troops have reached the government house, another transport has landed and our space fleet is almost a flying junk pile. We should evacuate."

Lexen shakes his head. "We will not die as cowards. We fight as long as we hold breath. Order the troop to try and lead them into the tunnles. We will have a better chance in there."

"But sir! The women and children are in the tunnles!"

"Then Hand out weapons to them as well!! We nead all the help we can get!!" Lexen yells back.

moments later the officer reports. "Sir! Another fleet has arived! Their pushing the Republic fleet back!... We are getting a communication!"

"Put it on the speeker!"

"Greetings Drall, This is the Corellian Defence fleet attached to TSO, We got your destress signal before things cut out. We are sending reinforcments."

Lexen replies... "Thank you! Any help you can give will be greatly excepted!"

Rasha Vill
Jan 14th, 2005, 05:55:13 PM
Rasha was starting to worry. The renforcments are here and the current governer still lives, if you call cowering in a corner living in a situation like this.

Alexia Sturkov
Jan 14th, 2005, 09:27:00 PM
Transport ships where now issueing from the larger vessels in space. Most of these ships carried only soldiers. But a few carried something better then a normal soldier, Sith warriors

In one of the forward transport ships stood Jezreal. Dressed in the black robes of the sith with a lightsabre dangling from her belt. She walk holding onto anything to keep her upright during the speedy trip to the planet's surface

The ship soon set down and sith and soldier ran down the landing ramp and strait into the battle. Blaster bolts filled the air. Jezreal ran forward, lightsabre activated. Deflecting what shots she could and dodging the ones she couldn't. A unit of soldiers followed behind her

Together they headed into the thick of the fighting. The crimson blade of Jezreal's lightsabre cut through the bodies of the so called republic soldiers. One after another they fall to her blade or the shots of the soldiers with her. She entered a large open area full of enemy soldiers, who turned to fire apon her and those following her

She and the soldiers jumped behind what cover they could find. From here her lightsabre would do no good "Give me a blaster" She shouted over the laser fire. One of the soldiers threw a blaser rifle to her. She caught it and turned shot at the enemy soldiers

There were just too many in this area. Jezreal's soldiers where almost all gone. The captian of this unit was calling for einforcements . The enemy troops were now advancing on their hiding place and would be apon them soon

"Retreat!" She shouted and her and the remaining troops retreated back to a safe location to await Reinforcements.

Southstar
Jan 27th, 2005, 11:39:32 PM
The 'Republic' troops poured in, one even yelled for the 'Jedi' to stop or risk death. It was time to move this battle indoors. Southstar backflipped twice and found himself on the steps before the mansion deflecting blaster bolts. A TK blast burst the doors open and he fled inside just as the Sith troops began flanking the 'Republic's.'

If he had the mental layout of the mansion correct, then the governor and Rasha were just up the main staricase.

Lady Vader
Jan 28th, 2005, 02:59:10 PM
LV was ready to deflect the Jedi's attack meant to take her arm off, when he seemed to rethink his movement in mid-swing. Suddenly he was over the wall and backflipping towards the govenor's mansion, and heading in.

She swore under her breath and lookd out momentarily at vega, long enough to shout towards him, "They're headed into the mansion!"

She then pursued the Jedi into the mansion, close on his heel.

Random Person
Feb 8th, 2005, 11:44:25 AM
"Sir! Enemy troops are in the main hall way and heading this way!"

Lexen gets back on the comm.

"You people better get those renforcments down here quick! The enemies are in the government building!"

"We understand, We will be there as fast as we can. Just do your best to hold them off.

"We will"

Lexen dose a quick check outside the door and is happy to see that the medum repeating cannon is set up and ready allong with the 10 guards. He closes the door again.

"Hopefuly anybody comming up those stairs will get blasted into bantha dung."

Rasha Vill
Feb 8th, 2005, 11:46:39 AM
Rasha nods in agreement, as she draws her blaster from her side, really hoping that Lexen is wrong.

Southstar
Feb 8th, 2005, 12:38:26 PM
Southstar ran up the stairs to the landing between the first and second floors. Lady Vader was persuing him, he knew that. He spun around to see her and found her at the base of the lobby. With the Force he unlatched the chandelier and caushed it to crash to the ground before her.