PDA

View Full Version : Back to the Beginning(Mordecai)

Natia Telcontar
Sep 25th, 2004, 09:41:03 AM
*Natia smiles. Mordecai had just brought his ship, Rachel, out of hyperspace and is at this moment approaching Tyntia. Tyntia. A place which will always hold a special spot in her heart. She met Falcon here, and his family. It's from here where she was when she was sent to the GJO. She wants to see for herself, the destruction that Thalius has caused here. To see for herself that what she is going to be doing needs to be done.

She stands up and moves to the cockpit where Mordecai is currently piloting the ship*

Tyntia, it's been ages since I've been here last, and alot has changed.

*Natia's dressed in her skin tight black leather outfit with her knee hight black leather boots, and her black leather gloves. Across her shoudlers rests her black hooded cloak. Her lightsaber is hanging from a dark blue leather belt*

Mordecai Lória
Sep 25th, 2004, 11:32:17 PM
Tyntia...A new place.

"Where would be the best place to land? This planet is largely covered in mountain ranges, with some small percentage of lower land, as my scans dictate. More advanced structures, similar building techniques to other buildings in places like Coruscant and Corellia are present. Is this what we're looking for?"

As I spoke, I turned the chair and looked at Natia. I was wired in to Rachel's systems. My one normal eye was sort of glazed over, while the cybernetic eye had a little more awareness.

Natia Telcontar
Sep 26th, 2004, 10:39:48 AM
*Natia says some planetary coordinates*

There is a small landing field there where you can land. I will ask that if anyone speaks to you, you do not tell them who I am.

I don't want them knowing I'm back, at least not yet.

*Natia seems to be unphazed by how Mordecai's eyes are. As for her not wanting others to know that she's back, she doesn't know if they are going to hold her responcible for what happened here*

Elin
Oct 19th, 2004, 05:59:05 PM
She sat on a rock, with a fairy-like smile. Her lean face showing a the faintest tint of greeny-blue, and her pale green eyes observed the skys. She could feel it. The double, of a years-since familiar presence, etched in space, and moving.

The healer woman, tall daughter of the chief...the laughing force-weilder, knew the child had returned.

She will come to me. She will have questions. I will answer them..Yes, yes I will.

Mordecai Lória
Oct 19th, 2004, 06:05:10 PM
I just stared, it seems.

"I cannot possibly tell anyone anything if I hardly know anything more than your name, miss. Your secrets are safe with me."

I turned back to the controls, and transmitted thought to Rachel...

We're going down. Take us in.

The flight control is a mix of my handling and Rachel's overall command of her every function. We slipped into Tyntia's atmosphere.

Natia Telcontar
Oct 20th, 2004, 10:03:13 AM
Still, you know my name and that's all that it takes.

*Natia falls silent then, wondering at what she'll find once they land*

Mordecai Lória
Oct 20th, 2004, 05:56:37 PM
Her comment made me laugh for some reason.

"Not to worry. I will keep any knowledge I have on you a secret. You have my word, which I should tell you, does not break. It is a matter of my personal honor that it stays that way...Ahh, here we are."

Slowly, Rachel lowered to the ground, and powered off her engines. When that was done, I disconnected myself from the solid uplink, and stood from my seat.

"We have landed...Shall we go?"

I said this, exiting the control room and heading briefly to my quarters to fetch a knapsack I normally had on my person when venturing out into unknown territory. The rather cold temperature readings typical of such a high mountain range had no bearing on me...Having lived on something akin to a ball of ice....Did I?

I poked back into my quarters and grabbed a jacket. Better to be safe than sorry. Punching the hatch button, I looked back to see Natia wasn't there. I looked to my other side. She had been ready the whole time.

Interesting. "After you."

Natia Telcontar
Oct 21st, 2004, 11:08:01 AM
*Natia pulls the hood of her cloak up, hiding her face in shadows as she leaves the ship and takes in a deep breath of fresh air. It had been years since she had been here last.

She then sets off at a fast pace from the landing field, up the path which led to the Jedi Temple*

Mordecai Lória
Oct 25th, 2004, 05:41:31 PM
She sped off so quickly, it was a bit of a shock and surprise. Really, I wondered, what is the the rush? Shrugging, I initiated pursuit after setting the hatch to self-seal. A scant few moments later, I caught up to her. She was standing there, staring at all the rubble.

Nothing I had not seen before, but to me Natia seemed a tad shocked. I said nothing. I just stood there.

Elin
Oct 25th, 2004, 05:46:34 PM
Shadowed she stood, watching from afar.

The likeness is astonishing. The signatures, I can feel them. I was right to have sent you off, boy. I was right to wait here patiently all this time.

Her thoughts could be heard only by herself, as well as her breathing. The master of the healing arts crouched behind a large stone at the foot of a mountain, observing with a strain of glee. The mother would be happy. The secret would be great. An honorable secret-keeping.

Natia Telcontar
Oct 25th, 2004, 07:47:27 PM
*Natia shakes her head after the first initial shock of seeing the former Jedi Academy. Quicky after that, her face goes expressionless*

This is just one reason why I fight. My Father had told me of what happened here, but I had to see for myself. I had to see what he did. I will make him pay.

*Natia pauses for a moment and tilts her head slightly, sensing something familiar. Something she hasn't felt in a long time. Shrugging slightly, she starts to walk amongst the ruins of the Jedi Academy which she first attended, her face expressionless*

Mordecai Lória
Oct 26th, 2004, 08:12:59 PM
The way she worded it, I hadn't quite understood what she said.

"Why did your father do this?"

Natia Telcontar
Oct 26th, 2004, 08:26:08 PM
Not my Father. He didn't do this. This was his homeworld.

Another person caused this damage and its this person that's going to pay.

Mordecai Lória
Oct 31st, 2004, 03:30:12 PM
"Oh. I apologize."

I thought about it for a moment, then started walking towards the ruins, to inspect them in detail, and watch out for anything that might be...moving....

Natia Telcontar
Nov 1st, 2004, 10:34:46 AM
No need to apologize. It was an honest mistake because I didn't make things clear enough to begin with.

*Natia says, though her mind is else where. Still, that presence is still felt. No two ways about it. It's familiar. Probably a local come to see what is going on here*

Mordecai Lória
Nov 2nd, 2004, 08:54:42 PM
"Wait..."

I stopped in my tracks, and became very silent. "...did you hear something?"

For it to be so quiet and eerily peaceful and suddenly for there to be sounds of rustling.. It seemed instinctual for me to take up a slightly guarding combative stance.

It was something else. My past. Always my past.

Natia Telcontar
Nov 4th, 2004, 10:06:49 AM
*Natia nods, yes, she heard the noise as well*

Do not worry. It's probably just one of the locals who saw the ship land and has come to investigate what we are doing here.

Elin
Nov 8th, 2004, 10:33:02 PM
There came a resounding laugh that bounced through the ruins, and echoed in their ears. There was a delighting music to it.

"You are both very sharp. I would expect no less."

Slowly, a tall, gentle beauty in smooth robes emerged from her hiding place, which had come much closer to the pair since their arrival, without their being able to detect it. Elin of the Deep Valley Tribe smiled.

"Have no fear, young daughter, son. There are no others lurking in these shadows. Your presence is known only to myself."

Natia Telcontar
Nov 10th, 2004, 10:49:21 AM
Elin. I should have known it would be you.

What brings you here??

Mordecai Lória
Nov 14th, 2004, 05:04:17 PM
Seeing the other woman appear from behind thr broken structures set my memory back for a moment. I must have been staring in dumb amazement, because Elin laughed at the look I was giving her.

"I remember you...You sent me to find her!" I exclaimed, gesturing to the young lady...When I had snapped out of my short trance.

"I am still wondering why you did. I wouldn't think of myself as someone to go gallavanting off on some blind, wild goose chase..."

Elin
Nov 14th, 2004, 05:12:19 PM
The native healer woman laughed high-spiritedly.

"Ohh.. Calm yourself, child. It will be explained, or discovered..." She made a careless gesture with her fine, long fingered hand. "...Whichever comes first."

The woman clothed in soft-toned robes turned her eyes to Natia, and blinked, staring at her a second, then taking several steps closer. The strange lady leaned down to Natia, and let out an abrupt giggle.

"Good morning, young miss. It seems you have grown. How is your father? Do tell me he is well?...Oh and one more thing.. Would you perhaps care to join myself and my father, the most honorable chief, at breakfast? You are both welcome..."

Natia Telcontar
Nov 15th, 2004, 10:24:54 AM
You sent him to find me!! Why would you do that??

My Father is well, as well as could be expected with what has happened to his home here.

*Natia gestures with a hand to the destruction that is around her*

As for breakfast, we're here for just a brief stop so I could see with my own eyes what has happened here and I'd prefer it if the fewere number of ppl know I'm here, the better.

Elin
Nov 15th, 2004, 08:07:23 PM
Elin bowed her head, and laced her fingers.

"Ohh... I see."

Again, she raised her eyes, her head... This time with a sombre look shadowing her kind facial features.

"There is something else you should know."

Natia Telcontar
Nov 17th, 2004, 10:44:11 AM
*Natia remains silent, waiting for Elin to say what it is they they should know*

Elin
Dec 28th, 2004, 10:26:57 AM
The gentle healer showed a small smile before continuing.

"Lyan and Shanyla are under the control of the shadow you seek. Lyan's fiancee is in a coma here in my village...and Karina left quite some time ago, after her healing and helping me set up the graves. It was a disheartening process."

Elin was smiling again as she always had, looking backward to the ruins. "They will always stay there, as a monument to the lives that were lost so that the few that are living could go on. "
Once again she turned to Natia and Mordecai. "Please, you must come down to my village. The elder wishes to see you. She expects you. Have faith that your presence here will not leave the mouths of the village."

There was several other reasons that the healer woman nearly begged this of them, but they would remain secret until the proper time.

Natia Telcontar
Dec 29th, 2004, 10:32:32 AM
*Natia's eyes darken for the briefest of moments before returning to normal. She pulls the hood of her cloak up even more over her head, hiding her face deeper in the shadows*

Quite simple, we are simple travellers, if anyone asks, that's all that we tell. I don't want the villagers even knowing who I am, but we shall see the elder briefly.

Mordecai Lória
Jan 11th, 2005, 11:10:06 AM
My frightenengly bright eyes, both the artificial and the real, stared at the woman.

"I trust you, despite how little I do know. Lead on, Master Healer."

Natia Telcontar
Jan 13th, 2005, 10:53:18 AM
*Natia nods then, indicating to Elin to lead the way*

Elin
Feb 7th, 2005, 01:09:18 PM
She beamed.

"Excellent." And lead on, down the steep path to the village. There was a vehicle waiting. "The walk is quite long. We will travel by my mechanical chariot!" She hopped into the driver's seat and directed the twins to seat themselves.

"Let's go!" And Zoom! ..They were off. "It's so nice today, isn't it??"

Natia Telcontar
Feb 10th, 2005, 12:02:34 PM
*Natia nods her head slightly. She's more interested in getting this done and over with so she can be off to deal with other matters*