PDA

View Full Version : Here Comes The Rain Again - Marga

Navaria Tarkin
Aug 10th, 2004, 12:16:44 PM
Navaria was perplexed. One of her Padawan's was curious in her abilities. Marga seemingly posessed a unique talent to move air currents about. It was much easier to do that then to focus her abilities solely throught the Force.

She needed to find how this was possible and if her assumptions was correct. Earlier today, Navaria had left a message with her student to meet her outside in the gardens around noon. Together they were going to experiment a bit and hopefully understand what was happening to Marga.

Marga Alton
Aug 12th, 2004, 08:57:36 AM
Marga had recieved the message from Navaria to meet her in the Gardens about noon. So, right at noon, she's stepping into the Garden, a smile on her face as she makes her way through the Garden. Ever since her last training session, she's been curious about her own powers. Using air currents to lift objects when others use telekinesis. That's truly different.

Navaria Tarkin
Aug 28th, 2004, 05:22:34 PM
She smiled upon seeing Marga entering the gardens and bowed to her once the Padawan noticed Navaria. "Good afternoon Marga. You are well I hope?"

Navaria was still concered about any relapses into her memory. They were rare, but did occur occasionally.

Marga Alton
Aug 29th, 2004, 02:56:27 PM
Marga bows to Navaria once she sees her.

Greetings Domna. I am well and I hope that you are as well.

Marga's smile gets bigger as she says this through telepathy.

Navaria Tarkin
Sep 5th, 2004, 01:19:57 PM
"Quite well, thank you." Navaria sat down on the nearby bench and motioned for Marga to do the same. "Have any thoughts on your unique abilities since last we spoke?"

Marga Alton
Sep 5th, 2004, 07:20:43 PM
Marga remains silent for a couple of moments as she gathers her thoughts. She walks over to the bench and takes a seat next to Navaria.

Yes Domna, I have a couple of thoughts about my unique abilities. But I don't know how to express them. I'm terrified of what I might be able to do. I'm terrified with what I can already do by accident. And if it is true, what might I do accidently when I learn more about what I can do?

Marga shifts her position slightly on the bench so that she can look at Navaria. A look of being scared is on her face, as well as a look of complete seriousness.

I'm scared Domna Tarkin. I love my family despite how they've treated me, but I still hurt them. There are those that I love here, and I'm afraid I might hurt them as well. I have no desire to cause any of them any harm.

With what I may be able to do, how much control is needed, or will things just happen from the direction of my emotions?

Navaria Tarkin
Sep 12th, 2004, 05:49:15 PM
"Marga," her toned was filled with concern and honesty, "You are unfortunate to be caught with uniqueness. All Jedi are as such, but you have a power that no one else has.

Why do you feel to ask questions that you already know the answer too I wonder. A Jedi turns to the dark side if their emotions are not left in check. You know the same would hold true for you. You need to set aside your fears and focus. It is the only way that you do not end up harming someone or yourself and to not fall prey to beings that would use your abilities for their own purposes."

Marga Alton
Sep 14th, 2004, 09:19:32 AM
I ask the questions to help ease my worries about this. I just don't want to cause anymore harm then I already have.

Navaria Tarkin
Sep 18th, 2004, 02:20:49 PM
"And what would ease your worries? I'd like to know, though I fear I won't be able to alleviate your concerns yet that someone may get hurt. With new territory comes with new dangers."

Marga Alton
Sep 21st, 2004, 10:16:23 AM
I don't know Domna. It's just that lately, I've been dreaming of what I did to my brother and it worries me that something like that might happen again. If I get upset, I lose my control and ...

Marga's telepathic voice trails off and she's silent for a moment.

I guess I'm just unsure of myself and on whether or not I'll be able to keep control if I get upset.

Navaria Tarkin
Sep 22nd, 2004, 06:55:42 PM
This was troubling. Such thoughts would lead Marga towards fear and that would not be good. "Has anything we done so far in these last months instilled no confidence within you?"

Marga Alton
Sep 26th, 2004, 10:51:02 AM
Yes it has Domna. But I've also not come across a situation really where I got upset, at least not to the point where I lose control.

Navaria Tarkin
Sep 28th, 2004, 08:08:08 PM
"Ah, a catch twenty two you find yourself in. You are afraid of what happens if you find yourself in that particular situation. But, should you find yourself in that situation? Hmm? As a Padawan it is difficult, but not impossible to control yourself that your emotions do not get to that level. Perhaps you do have the control and when the time comes, you will not faulter. So what is holding you back now is the fear of the unknown. That is your weakness now."

Marga Alton
Sep 29th, 2004, 10:18:57 AM
Marga nods her head slightly at what she is told. Could it just be that it's a fear of the unknown which is causing her these worries?

Thank-you Domna.

Navaria Tarkin
Sep 30th, 2004, 07:27:58 PM
"Well, I am not sure about thanks so soon. We need to decide on a way for you to overcome this fear. Any ideas on how you can do that?" Navaria could offer suggestions, but this was an opportunity for Marga to work out her fear on her own. The results would be more beneficial in the end.

Marga Alton
Oct 5th, 2004, 10:06:56 AM
The first to overcoming your fears to address. Then implement a plan which will help you overcome your fear. What I need to do now is continue moving forward, despite my fears and prove to myself that I have nothing to worry about with my powers as long as I learn what I'm capable of, I should be able to keep control, even if I get angry.

Navaria Tarkin
Oct 6th, 2004, 06:39:34 PM
"But there is no anger... only peace. Only the Force and a clear mind to manipulate the power within. There should be no ifs."

Marga Alton
Oct 10th, 2004, 08:34:43 AM
Marga nods her head slightly, accepting what Navaria says.

Navaria Tarkin
Oct 10th, 2004, 04:06:04 PM
Marga silently accepted what Navaria said. Whether or not that was good for the girl, she wasn't sure. The discussion hadn't gone bad and the Knight was enjoying their verbal spar.

They was still a lot to do though. "How has your lessons been going when working on them alone?"

Marga Alton
Oct 13th, 2004, 09:40:20 AM
Fairly well Domna

Navaria Tarkin
Oct 14th, 2004, 06:31:24 PM
"Excellent. Perhaps a demonstration of the control you've obtain during your exercises?" She held out a hand, motioning for Marga to take center stage. "Anything that you feel is appropriate will suffice."

Marga Alton
Oct 20th, 2004, 10:22:42 AM
Marga nods her head slightly. She takes a deep breath before looking around. She then looks at Navaria, a slight smile on her face as she reaches out with the Force, using the air currents to start gently swirling around Navaria's feet, and after a moment, she uses the air currents to start lifting her up.

Navaria Tarkin
Oct 24th, 2004, 11:03:16 AM
Her robe began to lightly bat against her legs and flare out at times due to Marga. Navaria mirrored her smile, thankful that her Padawan was becoming more comfortable with her power. It was an important step. She just had to make certain such confidence didn't turn to arrogance...

Navaria jerked in surprise, not expecting that she would be the guinea pig for the demonstration. She wasn't too far from the ground, only several inches right now. "Hmm. Someone has been practicing more so then I had thought."

Marga Alton
Oct 24th, 2004, 11:10:51 AM
Marga keeps focused on what she's doing, feeling confident enough to try something new. Well, just lifting up a person is new, but now to add to that. She focuses even more on what she is doing with the air currents and slowly, she starts to spin Navaria.

Navaria Tarkin
Oct 24th, 2004, 11:46:29 AM
She chuckled, watching the ground start to spin at her feet, "Now, just don't go too fast. But, you're doing well, Marga."

Marga Alton
Oct 25th, 2004, 09:39:42 AM
Marga smiles as she slowly speeds Navaria's spinning up, but she doesn't spin her to fast. Time for step three, the orbiting, so while using the Force to control the air currents which are holding Navaria up and spinning her, she uses the air currents to start Navaria moving around her in a circle.

Navaria Tarkin
Oct 25th, 2004, 06:56:10 PM
Now she wasn't only just spinning, but Marga was actually moving her around in a circle on top of it. It sort of made her feel like a kid again, like she was on a carnival ride. Navaria remained quite still in her position to not throw off Marga ... at least for the time being. She wanted to make sure of Marga's control before doing something to throw her off...

Marga Alton
Oct 26th, 2004, 11:26:57 AM
Marga smiles as she keeps Navaria, spinning and orbiting off the ground and she keeps it up since Navaria hasn't told her to stop.

Navaria Tarkin
Oct 28th, 2004, 04:36:41 PM
Closing her eyes, Navaria concentrates on pushing herself the other way, opposing Marga's control over her movements.

Marga Alton
Nov 2nd, 2004, 11:22:28 AM
Marga foces even more on what she's doing as soon as Navaria starts pushing the other way. In the short while that it takes her to compensate, Navaria wobbles slightly.

Navaria Tarkin
Nov 6th, 2004, 12:39:50 PM
Navaria felt the inadvertent shifting of her body and double the pressure she put against Marga previously.

Marga Alton
Nov 7th, 2004, 01:36:26 PM
Marga smiles slightly and changes the direction that she is moving Navaria, so Navaria's pushing in the opposite direction now aids in speeding her up.

Navaria Tarkin
Nov 7th, 2004, 03:50:00 PM
Not quite was Navaria was going for but there were other ways to test her Padawan. Throwing her hands outwards, she caused herself to stop suddenly in mid air. It was up to Marga to keep her in the air and try to move her once again. Otherwise, she might have an unhappy fall...

Marga Alton
Nov 15th, 2004, 10:43:03 AM
Marga keeps herself focused, first on keeping Navaria in the air, not all the difficult because she was doing that to begin with. She just increases the air currents which are keeping Navaria up so she lifts up higher. After she's sure of herself, she goes to very slowly starta Navaria moving again, at first it's not noticable, but she slowly speeds it up so that it is noticable.

Navaria Tarkin
Nov 16th, 2004, 05:54:55 PM
This game was becoming more and more interesting. Time to see how Marga handles herself when the rules change and how Navaria moved against her wasn't her only concern.

For now, she left herself in Marga's hands. Now her attention turned from stopping her own momentum to her Padawan. As her pupil focused on keeping Navaria in the air, she called upon her power and abruptly lifted Marga into the air. She was not gentle on purpose. It was time to see how her student reacted to an immediate switch in her environment.

Marga Alton
Dec 3rd, 2004, 02:45:31 PM
Marga looses her concentration on Navaria, causing her to drop suddenly, but she quickly regains her concentration and catches Navaria about 2cm from the ground.

Navaria Tarkin
Dec 3rd, 2004, 03:47:28 PM
She braced herself, ready to drop herself to the ground on all fours if needed to keep from hurting herself. Yet Marga surprised her and caught her right as the Knight started to hunch down. The Jedi looked as if she was child caught in the act of stealing...

"Well, I must admit." She awkwardly tried to stand, something not easily done while in the air. "I thought I was going to hit the ground that time."

Marga Alton
Dec 7th, 2004, 11:18:47 AM
Marga smiles as she gently lowers Navaria the rest of the way to the ground.

Domna, I would not have let you get hurt.

Navaria Tarkin
Dec 7th, 2004, 08:44:12 PM
"I did not doubt that, Marga." She looked down at her feet with a smile and returned her gaze to her pupil. "I wanted to make sure that you did not."

Marga Alton
Dec 15th, 2004, 11:07:23 AM
Marga smiles slightly.

I hope that you approve of the practise I've been doing.

Navaria Tarkin
Dec 16th, 2004, 11:52:16 AM
"Of course. You have grown a great deal since you first came to me." She placed a hand upon her shoulder like a proud parent, "I must admit I was surprised that I was going to be the source of your lesson today."

Marga Alton
Dec 22nd, 2004, 10:57:10 AM
Marga smiles slightly.

You did tell me to demonstrated, and I didn't know what else to demonstrate on that would show my practise so I chose you.

Navaria Tarkin
Dec 24th, 2004, 10:22:28 AM
"I am not upset by it. I enjoyed your creativity." She let her hand fall away in front of her, folding it against her other one. "How do you feel after today's session?"

Marga Alton
Dec 28th, 2004, 12:03:16 PM
Relaxed for the most part. Up until you started to cause interference, it was actually quite fun..

Navaria Tarkin
Jan 1st, 2005, 12:37:24 PM
"Well, I had to test how you would handle the stress, and I must say it is a vast improvement. You did not falter once or fall into a trance, nor hinted at one, while we were involved in the lesson."

Marga Alton
Jan 1st, 2005, 12:41:44 PM
I've noticed that I haven't done that for quite some time actually and it's been a relief, though I know that it could probably happen again at any time.

Navaria Tarkin
Jan 1st, 2005, 01:02:13 PM
"Perhaps... but I think your resolve has strengthened enough that it might not happen again. We must be watchful though, just incase."

Marga Alton
Jan 3rd, 2005, 10:43:02 AM
I know that I'll be careful of what I do for the next while as a precaution. It wouldn't do to progress so far, just to fall back to that stage.

Navaria Tarkin
Jan 7th, 2005, 08:26:07 PM
"I know. You have come so far, and I know you'll continue to progress to where all your fear shall dissolve." She brushed Marga's hair out of her eyes and smiled. "If that is all, you may retire for the day, my Padawan."

Marga Alton
Jan 10th, 2005, 08:34:22 PM
Thank-you Domna.

Though I am curious about something, do you have a family?

Navaria Tarkin
Jan 20th, 2005, 04:21:23 PM
"I ...." She was caught off guard by that question. Her brother considered Dalethria his real sister and disowned Navaria in his eyes. There was no one left for her. "No. Not anymore."

Marga Alton
Jan 21st, 2005, 10:04:20 AM
What happened?

Navaria Tarkin
Jan 22nd, 2005, 06:20:19 PM
"All of the Tarkin's are dead except for my brother, Marc." With how well she controlled her emotions, it was near impossible for Marga to see just how hurt the Knight was when speaking about her younger brother. "He felt I betrayed our family name by siding with the Jedi and New Republic. I was a ... stain upon the past glory of the Empire. When he found Dalethria he disowned me and calls her sister now since he feels that she brings for the true Tarkin legacy."

Marga Alton
Jan 23rd, 2005, 08:50:02 PM
I'm sorry to hear that Domna. It is never easy being disowned by your family.

Marga falls silent since she doesn't know what else to say.

Navaria Tarkin
Jan 29th, 2005, 11:17:56 AM
She smiled and chuckled a little, "Now, now. I don't like uncomfortable silences. You've had a long day and it's best to get some rest."

Marga Alton
Feb 1st, 2005, 11:46:16 AM
Yes Domna.

Marga turns to leave, but at the door leading out of the Garden, she pauses to turn and look back at Navaria, a smile on her face.

And thank-you Domna, for everything.

Navaria Tarkin
Feb 5th, 2005, 12:06:10 PM
She matched that smile and gave raised her hand in good-bye to Marga, but opted to speak to her Padawan through the Force

And you are more then welcomed. It has been my pleasure in helping you