PDA

View Full Version : Offering Tribute

Yurza Magus
Jul 13th, 2004, 05:13:46 AM
A small YT-1300 freighter ended the atmosphere of Ch'hodos during the dawn of the planet.

Well atleast it looks like dawn, the Dark Jedi apprentice thought to himself as he sat the shuttle down on a low level cliff. He gazed out of the cockpit and grimaced. How could anyone live here? It's so barren. All I know is this trip better had been worth it. If Dalethria or this Vicet I've heard her talk about isn't pleased with this then I don't know what it will take.

He unbuckled his harness and stood from the pilots seat, stretching. He had been in that seat for almost tweenty six hours meditating. It might have been good on his mind, but his body just wasn't used to sitting still for such a long time. He headed towards the supply hold of the ship to check on his "cargo". He had felt their fear the entire time through the trip and it was exhilirating. It was even more exciting that they were Jedi. They could feel the world and darkness around them through the Force. He knew they were trying to stay calm, but it was becoming harder by the moment for them.

He walked back to the cockpit and headed towards the communication board. Now all he had to do was get a hold of Dalethria or that other girl, Milivikal since those two ran this place. Then once he got in touch with them, he could offer them his sacrificial Jedi.

Xavier Russell
Jul 13th, 2004, 06:28:28 AM
The young Jedi Padawan wrestled against his bonds to no avail. No matter what he coudn't break them and he wasn't skilled enough to undo them with the Force. He might have been able to loosen them to the point of slipping his hands out, but he couldn't focus enough to think of that idea.

"Please let me go. I have done nothing to you," he called to Yurza.

Yurza Magus
Jul 13th, 2004, 06:48:16 PM
Yurza held up his hand and he was rewarded with a small thump as the man was thrown against the wall and knocked unconsious. He went back to the communication board and tried to bring up someone. He sent out a general homing becon and then he decided to take a littl ewakl outside.

He hit the ramp control as he made his way back to the ramp. When it was finally lowered, he stepped outside and was rewarded with a gust of wind that blew sand in his face. Ugh...maybe I can't reach anyone through the comm, but I can reach someone through the Force.

He reached out to the Force and expanded his awareness searching for some other sign of life.

Adraudia Basillie
Jul 13th, 2004, 10:12:37 PM
There was a presence. Close. Almost as if it was on top of him. Adraudia had been stalking Yurza from atop his ship, waiting for the right moment to strike the oblivious male.

It happen so quickly. Yurza was upright, trying to glean where the presence was coming from, and then he was firmly planted face first into the ground. The Witch was on his back, pulling at his hair to expose his neck. "Who are you offworlder? Why have you come to Ch'hodos?" The woman hissed at him. "You who have defiled this planet with your presence!! Answer me!! There was a flash of red as the sun rays hit against the blade Adraudia had produced.

Yurza Magus
Jul 14th, 2004, 07:00:07 PM
Everything happened at once and he just reacted out of instincts and reflex. Yurza reached up and grabbed the woman's hand holding the knife. It wasn't that strong of a grip, but for now it would keep him alive long enough to think of something or convince her to get off. However is pride wouldn't just allow him to be cooperative.

"Who am I? Who are you? My business is my own, but if you really want to know, then I seek a conference with Dalthria Mal Pannis."

Adraudia Basillie
Jul 16th, 2004, 09:20:10 PM
She struggled against him, but held her own and matched his strength. The blade did not move closer, but neither did it move away. Danger was still immanent for Yurza. "There is no conference with my Master until I know who you are and why you are here!"

Yurza Magus
Jul 17th, 2004, 01:07:13 PM
"Your Master? What are you talking about? As far as I knew, I was her apprentice, and I've already said that my business is with her and her alone."

Adraudia Basillie
Jul 18th, 2004, 08:43:53 PM
The male's stupidity was grating. "Dalethria serves the will of Vicet. She is our goddess' hand and Millivikal her voice! I am their apprentice and servant! Their will, is my will!"

Adraudia leaned down and pressed her cheek against Yurza's head, "Again I ask you, what business do you have with my Master?!"

Yurza Magus
Jul 18th, 2004, 09:09:18 PM
Yurza lowered his free hand to the ground and using the Force and his own strength, pushed up, knocking Adraudia off of him.

"Again I say my business is my own, but if you wish to really know, it concerns the Jedi I have in my storage hold," he said rising to his feet and dusting off his pants. "Only when I see Dalethria will my plan be known to any but me."

Adraudia Basillie
Jul 20th, 2004, 12:19:21 PM
She flipped up onto her feet and crouched low on the ground like an anmial, dagger still in hand. Adraudia sneered in disgust at the male, but if he was indeed who he said he was, she could be punished for harming him. "Prove your words. Prove you are Dalethria's Apprentice."

Yurza Magus
Jul 20th, 2004, 02:20:14 PM
"And how would one be able to prove that? It isn't very hard to just lie about it," he sneered as the words came out. He slowly sifted his weight to his back leg, freeing his front for a kick if this woman decided to attack him again.

Adraudia Basillie
Jul 29th, 2004, 04:03:24 PM
"That isn't my problem, male. Prove your faith, then I shall take you to Dalethria."

Yurza Magus
Jul 30th, 2004, 03:43:53 PM
"Faith to who? This Vicet she is obssessed with or my master?"

Adraudia Basillie
Aug 5th, 2004, 02:26:20 PM
She was ready to pounce on the male and rip his throat out with her bare teeth, but the centipede stopped her from going through with it. Adraudia's head twitched and she began to talk as if being forced to do so, "Ffffaaaiiith to to your Maaaasterrrrr."

Yurza Magus
Aug 6th, 2004, 12:31:54 PM
Yurza smiled. So, some of the stories are true...

He lifted his hand and the cargo bay door opened. A squirming body fell to the floor as Yurza walked over to the Jedi Padawan. He lifted him up by his hair, and threw him at the feet of the blue haired woman. "Would you pefer the body as a whole, or would the head suffice?"

Adraudia Basillie
Aug 10th, 2004, 12:01:05 PM
The head would be perfect! But it was her own thoughts, not the thoughts of her Master.

She began to stroke the Jedi's hair in fascination, a gleeful expression written upon her face, "As he is now. It is up to Dalethria to decide his fate. Not mine nor yours."

Xavier Russell
Aug 13th, 2004, 05:05:43 PM
Duncan jumped to his feet and tried to knock the woman over. "My fate is mine, not yours or anyone else!"

Yurza Magus
Aug 16th, 2004, 09:09:26 PM
Yurza backhanded the Jedi. "Will you shut up already? you will not get out of here, and you will be presented to my Master."

He turned back to Adraudia. "Annoying little buggers aren't they? Anyways, have I passed your little exam? Can I see Dalethria now?"

Adraudia Basillie
Aug 28th, 2004, 04:38:53 PM
"Exam?" Her head twitched to the side, "Twas not an exam. I have not met you and I am protective of Vicet's chosen. It just is."

Slowly Adraudia rose to her feet, closing her eyes. After a couple minutes they opened again, staring straight at the Jedi. "It is done, Yurza."

Yurza Magus
Aug 28th, 2004, 04:51:20 PM
"Whatever you say. When do I get to see Dalethria?" He asked, picking up the broken Jedi and throwing him over his left shoulder.

Adraudia Basillie
Aug 31st, 2004, 05:31:49 PM
"When she wishes to let her presence known to us. Till, then, I bring you to the keep. Come." She began to walk in the direction of home and stopped for a moment to make sure that Yurza was indeed following her. Adraudia continued on in silence as led Yurza through the safest paths that the planet could offer. When they reached the maze of stones, it would become difficult. For now, she avoided the large fissures caused by earthquakes centuries past, but they could be seen in the distance.

Yurza Magus
Aug 31st, 2004, 11:41:40 PM
Yurza walked slowly behind Adraudia, looking around at the barren waste land around him. In the distance he could see what he thought were cracks or fissures in the planet's crust, but he couldn't see clearly. "Not much of a talker are you?"

Adraudia Basillie
Sep 5th, 2004, 01:35:00 PM
She tilted a curious head over at Yurza, "No. Not unless I have something that needs to be said, or if my superiors wish it."

Adraudia paused for a second and then asked, "Did you wish to converse?" She only asked out of respect for their mutual Master, Dalethria. Otherwise, Adraudia was more then content to continue the trek in silence.

Yurza Magus
Sep 5th, 2004, 02:24:15 PM
Yurza thought for a moment. He didn't really want to talk to her, but he did think it would make the hike go faster. "I have a few things I would like to know. What is this planet like? And what is this Vicet?"

Adraudia Basillie
Sep 18th, 2004, 02:32:50 PM
"This planet used to be the home of the Sith, many millennia passed. It is barren and dead and barely a soul knows about its existence. Vicet led Sorsha here to build her army. As for our goddess, that is what she is, a goddess. Vicet is the incarnation of the Dark Side perfected. She rules through Chaos and fear and all of the Sister's worship her and follow her will once through Sorsha, and now through Dalethria. Milivikal is the conduit by which Vicet is heard so Dalethria can understand. She has not gone through the transformation."

Yurza Magus
Sep 21st, 2004, 10:06:27 PM
"Transformation?" He asked, his eyebrow raised slightly.

Adraudia Basillie
Sep 28th, 2004, 08:19:55 PM
She stopped, smiling in pride, "Yes. When a tendril of Vicet, a dark centipede, merges with the host. It is a symbiotic union. Not many have gone through the process and survive for it is quite delicate. It is an honor to be chosen."

Yurza Magus
Oct 2nd, 2004, 02:23:20 AM
"I see," he said as he continued forward. Though he didn't much like the idea of something, much less an insect, being inside his head, it was a useful piece of information to have for the future.

As he came to rest beside the blue haired girl, he smiled, shifting the weight of the Jedi on his shoulders. "How much farther?"

Adraudia Basillie
Oct 2nd, 2004, 11:28:56 AM
Yurza smiling was interesting to the Witch. She wondered what he was thinking.

"We are here." Adraudia point upwards at the Keep. At this vantage, it could easily be mistaken for part of the mountain. "We just need to make our way up the path. Should take no more then an hour. Then I shall summon our Mistress."

Yurza Magus
Oct 3rd, 2004, 12:47:31 AM
"Then let's go, shall we? Haven't got all day?" He said as he turned to continue up the side of the mountain. Now that he could see the entrance to this keep, he didn't think it would take even an hour to get up there, had he been alone, but he didn't want to leave his guide behind.

Adraudia Basillie
Oct 5th, 2004, 05:44:32 PM
"The land is difficult to navigate. The planet plays tricks of the mind. What seems close is far. Was why Sorsha was led to this place. The planet is chaotic itself." Adraudia stepped in line behind Yurza, letting him take the lead since he was so sure that this trek was simple. He would learn himself that her words were true, if the pupil decided to listen.

Yurza Magus
Oct 9th, 2004, 03:46:01 AM
"Maybe for those for are weak minded," he replied as he began climbing over the rocks as he went up. Soon however he realized that even though he had climbed steadily, he seemed to be going nowhere fast.

"What gives here?"

Adraudia Basillie
Oct 10th, 2004, 04:18:20 PM
She worked her way up to where Yurza had stopped, staring into the distant horizon. "A weak mind has nothing to do with it. It is the nature of an entire planet that exerts its control. We shall make it in the time as I have stated."

Yurza Magus
Oct 13th, 2004, 12:51:41 PM
"Fine then," he growled. "You lead the way."

He didn't like the way this planet felt. He almost thought more than once that the planet was really controlling the enviroment once or twice, but that was silly wasn't it?

Adraudia Basillie
Oct 14th, 2004, 07:00:34 PM
She nodded and turned around, grinning. Adraudia liked that Yurza was disgruntled with the situation.

Through her careful pathing, the trip up the mountain became easier and the Keep crept closer. Due to Adraudia's expert tracking, and Yurza's ability to keep up, they made their way to the front gates within fifty minutes. The Witch was rather impressed with the male but attributed to Dalethria's work in training him.

Adraudia led the way across the gate that connected one side of the chasm to the Keep proper. On either side of the gate, Vore guards stood in silence, in eyeless vigil, watching the grounds for intruders. For a moment, Adraudia paused and look to them one at a time. They both responded in a chitter like language that Yurza did not understand.

"They said a brother of their's shall inform Dalethria of our arrival. We shall wait for her inside."

Adraudia led Yurza through the gateway and into a small waiting room. A few chairs and a table had been arranged, but the walls were bare. On the far side of the room there was an unused cabinet. The Witch found a place against the wall to wait, eyeing the Jedi curiously while she waited silently.

Yurza Magus
Oct 18th, 2004, 06:07:00 PM
Yurza himself went and set the Jedi down next to a wall. He himself sat in a chair. It wasn't much, but he learned that something is better than nothing.

He eyed Adraudia, trying to figure her out. At first she wanted to kill him and then she brought him to see Dale even though it was obviously against her will at first. Was this Vicet realy that strong?

Adraudia Basillie
Oct 19th, 2004, 05:14:42 PM
She could feel Yurza's thoughts directed towards her. For once there was no malice within them, but Adraudia still did not trust the male. She only wished that there was more time for their fight to continue to prove how worthy of an Apprentice he was to their mutual Master.

The sound of familiar boots hitting against the stone floor snapped her eyes towards the door several seconds before Dalethria entered. Adraudia went to one knee, head lowered, in respect. "As promised, I've brought your Apprentice to you Master."

The Witch still was getting used to the new rule under Dalethria. She was completely different then Sorsha but the Mistress held untold power and was blessed by Vicet to carry on the cause. The commanded loyalty from Adraudia instantly, but she was still learning her new Master's ways. It was difficult to say the least. At least with Sorsha, they shared more things in common. Both were more wild and did not understand technology so well. A flaw that Adraudia held more then the Sith Witch. With Dalethira, it was like being in the presence of Lady Vader, minus the similiar Dathomirian heritage. She truly did not know what was expected of her and felt as if she was walking a tightrope around the new ruler of the Sister's.

Miranda Tarkin
Oct 19th, 2004, 05:16:24 PM
She motioned for Adraudia to get up. "You may stay." Her attention turned towards the Jedi, "So, from what I've been told, you've brought me a little gift, hmm?"

Yurza Magus
Oct 20th, 2004, 09:05:17 PM
"Not much of one, but yes. I thought it would be time to give a present for your training. He isn't much to look at, but he did put up a decent struggle."

Miranda Tarkin
Oct 24th, 2004, 11:09:12 AM
"I don't care of what his station is. You've brought me a present." She gave Yurza a genuine smile of thanks. "It's nice to be thought of."

Dalethria walked over to the Padawan near the wall and poked at him with her foot. "Come now. Get up. Let's have a look at my gift."

Xavier Russell
Oct 24th, 2004, 06:18:14 PM
The young Padawan stared at Dalethria defiantly and did not make a move to stand.

"I am for no one's amusement."

Yurza Magus
Oct 24th, 2004, 06:20:02 PM
"Quite spirited wouldn't you say?"

Miranda Tarkin
Oct 25th, 2004, 07:16:15 PM
"Spunky he is yes." She sighed and crossed her arms, willing the Padawan to his feet and then off the ground. The Mistress stared at him with a more critical eye as he hung in the air helpless, "And also stupid. Where did you find him?"

Yurza Magus
Oct 25th, 2004, 09:56:51 PM
"Where was it again...ah yes, I meet him on Dantooine I do believe."

Miranda Tarkin
Oct 28th, 2004, 04:26:04 PM
"What in the hell were you doing on Dantooine of all places," she asked over her shoulder.

Yurza Magus
Oct 28th, 2004, 08:53:41 PM
"Just checking in with an old contact. You never know when someone out that far will ever have something of value to say."

Miranda Tarkin
Nov 1st, 2004, 05:37:35 PM
"Fair enough." Her attention returned to the Jedi. "So, you have a name?"

Xavier Russell
Nov 1st, 2004, 08:44:54 PM
Duncan spit at the ground in front of Dalethria's feet.

"I do, but it is not of your concern."

Miranda Tarkin
Nov 6th, 2004, 12:11:14 PM
She merely threw the Jedi a half-smirk, "You know you really should've made that count ... boy."

A slight narrowing of Dalethria's brows was the only warning that something malicious was coming Duncan's way. His body convulsed with the forced intrusion into his mind. He could feel her thoughts piercing every conscious thought, burning a hole into his subconsious. It was utterly painful and there wasn't a damn thing he could do about it.

Xavier Russell
Nov 6th, 2004, 09:17:56 PM
The young man whithered on the floor as he felt his insides burn. She was right, there was nothing he could do about it, except twitch in pain. He tried to use a Jedi calming technique, but he couldn't do anything as his head hit the floor a few times from his spasms. He tried to breath out his name, to make the pain stop, but it was barely a whisper.

"Du...d..dun...c.c.can...."

Yurza Magus
Nov 6th, 2004, 09:19:45 PM
Yurza chuckled as he heard the Jedi stutter his name. To little, to late.

Miranda Tarkin
Nov 7th, 2004, 04:01:14 PM
"Duncan, eh?" She place her foot ontop of the Jedi's head and shoved him, "Well, Duncan. You've learned your first lesson. When I ask you a question, you bloody well better answer it.

I'm sure he'll come around, my Apprentice. Well, maybe. Jedi can be so stubborn." She finally decided to stop causing Duncan's body to spasm and addressed Yurza, changing the subject. "I presume Adraudia caused you a bit of trouble when you arrived?"

Yurza Magus
Nov 7th, 2004, 11:06:08 PM
Yurza cast his eyes towards the blue haired woman for a split second. "More of an annoyance really, but she did manage to get the drop on me. She seems to be a natural for hunting. Not much more than that; though...she is just as spirited as this little Jedi here I must say."

Miranda Tarkin
Nov 11th, 2004, 12:04:44 PM
Dalethria heard Adraudia beginning to growl, but she put up a hand to silence the Witch. "Constructive criticism dear. I am asking for a reason. Relax."

She brought down her hand as Adraudia silently complied, but her eyes were burning holes into the back of Yurza's head. "I have thought much of the same. Her hunting instincts come from her Clan on Dathomir, but she was an enormous well of power waiting to be tapped. Just needs to be focused through training."

Yurza Magus
Nov 12th, 2004, 01:11:35 AM
Yurza nodded. He himself had felt that, but his pride wasn't about to let him admit that. The girl was good with what she knew. Her hunting skills were already better than his, and that was just her instincts. With the right training, the Dark Jedi knew she would be one of the best.The only he had over her right now would be his training and his mental abilities.

"And when should she be recieving her training?" He asked. He wouldn't mind having a full out fight with her someday, if only to see his limits pushed.

Miranda Tarkin
Nov 14th, 2004, 10:57:51 AM
"I've been teaching Adraudia when she remains here on Ch'hodos. But, she is also learning under Lady Vader for ... personal reasons." Adraudia nodded to Dalethria in respect for keeping her motives secret. "Her training hasn't truly taken off just yet."

Yurza Magus
Nov 14th, 2004, 07:46:50 PM
"Well she does have potential. A lot, I'll give her that."

Miranda Tarkin
Nov 16th, 2004, 05:18:17 PM
Adraudia's body language said it all. She did not like people talking about her as if she wasn't there, but the Witch held her tongue.

"Adraudia?" Dalethria's voice was surprisingly soothing, "Take the Padawan to a holding cell. I'd like him to be kept alive for now, but if he ends up being too much trouble ... kill him." Her lips curled into a half smirk, "At your discretion of course."

Adraudia Basillie
Nov 16th, 2004, 05:29:01 PM
Adraudia was steaming inside. Having the male and Dalethria speak about her as if she was a specter was grating. Due to her rank amongst the Sisters, she was forced to wait until there was need of her; if there was need of her. It was also strange hearing a male compliment her. She was certain this Yurza did not like her.

When Dalethria addressed her, she could not hide her surprise. The Witch was certain her Mistress would have continued to ignore her indefinitely. "Ye... yes, my Mistress. As you command."

She honored her Mistress by kneeling upon the ground and lowering her head. Adraudia then moved across the room with catlike grace and picked up the Padawan with little difficulty. Duncan was still revocering from the intrusion into his mind.

Before leaving, she paused to give Yurza a curious stare and then departed the room.

Yurza Magus
Nov 19th, 2004, 06:04:13 AM
Yurza caught Adraudia's stare, but only for a moment before the blue haired woman left the room. Then he turned back to his master.

"Why do you wish for the Jedi to remain alive?"

Miranda Tarkin
Nov 19th, 2004, 09:19:54 PM
She snorted, "Tirsa needs a new pet, and I like keeping my Sister happy."

Yurza Magus
Nov 20th, 2004, 10:37:21 AM
Yurza did a quick double take. Had he heard that right? He knew a lot about his Master. Perhaps more than he should, but he had made it his business to know. This however, was new. He had never heard of a Tirsa. As far as he knew, her only sister had been Sorsha.

"Your sister?" He asked.

Miranda Tarkin
Nov 21st, 2004, 12:19:32 AM
"Yes," she took notice of Yurza's surprise. "Tirsa is my blood sister."

Yurza Magus
Nov 23rd, 2004, 03:34:00 AM
"Any other family I should be aware of?"

Miranda Tarkin
Nov 25th, 2004, 09:12:58 PM
She sighed, "No. You know them all, but Athena and Dara are my blood sisters.... wherever they may be. I just don't mention them much since I've lost track of them throughout the years."

Yurza Magus
Nov 29th, 2004, 04:54:15 AM
"Ahh the thoughts of family past and family future...," he said more to himself than to anyone else. Smiling he turned to look at his master as he stood to his full height.

"Enough idle chatter for now. There is a reason that I brought you the Jedi and for that I am gald that you didn't kill him."

Miranda Tarkin
Dec 2nd, 2004, 08:44:36 PM
She smirked, "Ah, so he wasn't just a gift. Well, what plans did you have in mind for him that you've yet to tell me?"

Yurza Magus
Dec 6th, 2004, 11:30:09 AM
"I've been practicing with my new found mental abilities, but...I think the only reason I seem profecient with them is that I've only used them on opponents that haven't had a way to defend against them. I was hoping you could teach to use them against someone that might be able to defend themselves."

Miranda Tarkin
Dec 7th, 2004, 08:55:38 PM
"Waitaminute." She paused and threw her head back in a laugh, "You brought me a present so I could use it for mind trick practice?" Dalethria sighed in mirth and rolled her head upwards to look at Yurza, "Am I understanding you right?"

Yurza Magus
Dec 12th, 2004, 12:22:57 PM
"I like to keep my options open. Besides I've decided to turn over a new leaf. Something you'll see in my doings soon is that everything I do has a dual purpose. I find this helps so I can never be too disappointed."

Miranda Tarkin
Dec 13th, 2004, 08:53:39 PM
She threw her head back and laughed, "Good. I like that. Keeps our relationship on its toes. I'll make sure there is enough to keep us entertained when we next train."

Yurza Magus
Dec 14th, 2004, 12:03:49 AM
You have no idea, he thought as he pulled his lips back into a feral smile. "So I presume that you agree to my uses of the boy?"

Miranda Tarkin
Dec 16th, 2004, 11:42:00 AM
"Of course," she waved a lazy hand at Yurza. "It is a reasonable request afterall."

Yurza Magus
Dec 16th, 2004, 12:08:40 PM
Yurza bowed. "Thank you..."

He was had done what he had come to do. Now there was little reason to be here.

"If you have nothing for me, the I will take my leave and await your return to your estate, unless you wish to train here?"

Miranda Tarkin
Dec 19th, 2004, 04:28:20 PM
"That my dear," she smiled, "Is entirely up to you. I take no offense if you wish to go back to Meras. The ... planet is not as beautiful as my home and the keep is hard to settle within. As you know..." She was referring to the gravity shifts that Yurza had to deal with when he was escorted by Adraudia, the same shifts that even plagued them now.

Yurza Magus
Dec 19th, 2004, 11:05:28 PM
Yurza took another quick glance around the place. "To tell the truth...I could use a change or scenery, but...I suppose this place could wait. Prehaps another time...for a more...physical session."

Miranda Tarkin
Dec 24th, 2004, 10:33:30 AM
She grinned a bit and gave Yurza a wink, "Maybe Adraudia? I know you'd like to get your hands on her." His Master was referring to a physical confrontation of course, but she couldn't help with the double meaning. "She knows how to navagiate the shifts as anyone with a link with Vicet. It would be hard to best her regardless of the power you hold, my Apprentice."

Yurza Magus
Dec 24th, 2004, 11:29:14 AM
"Then a true test it would be," he said, his face reddening just slightly. He had not been near a woman in a long time or given thought to those pleasures and just having that thought in his head was bad enough.

"But then I know what power I hold," he said trying to turn the tide of his thoughts back to fighting. "No matter what her's it is still untamed...for now anyways. One more question...will you be bringing your present to Meras? Or would you like me to take him and get him cleaned up? Even though I know I would be taking her precious little toy away from her so soon...such a shame," he said with a smile.

Miranda Tarkin
Jan 1st, 2005, 12:11:21 PM
She didn't expect that reaction from Yurza with her little joke. It caused her to grin, "Ah yes. You would easily overpower her now... Not too much of a challenge if you're just looking for a fight."

His Master winked, "But, Tirsa can wait. Have the Padawan cleaned up so he is presentable. He shall return with you." She raised a brow, "Anything else you require before you leave here or need to bring with you?"

Yurza Magus
Jan 1st, 2005, 09:44:30 PM
He thought for a moment, but shook his head. "No I think the boy should be all I need."

Miranda Tarkin
Jan 2nd, 2005, 12:24:14 PM
"Very well," She pushed herself up to stand. "I'll make the arrangements, and I guess I will see you on Meras in the not to distant future."

Yurza Magus
Jan 2nd, 2005, 09:51:02 PM
Yurza bowed smiling. "Yes master."

With that he turned to leave and collect the boy so that he could be prepared for their appointment.