PDA

View Full Version : Funtime - A lesson in life (Zereth Lancer, open)

Jame Kaman Dar
Jul 10th, 2004, 12:39:10 AM
Jame loved beaches. Sunny beaches. The warmth, the sand that crept between her toes walking on a beach. There were some fond memories attached to the many beaches around the known galaxy. Corellia, for example. A beach is just as enjoyable in the setting sun, and especially with such surprises like finding you're not an only child.

I haven't seen Rog since before I went out on that mission. She shrugged, and kept walking.

Today, Jame had made a new acquaintance. His name was Zereth, and for pity, the guy didn't know all too much about having fun. So the fresh new Jedi padawan took it upon herself to teach him. And a beach was the perfect place.

This particular beach, as with most on Coruscant, was artificial, and it was also one Jame had been to before, a few years prior on a vacation trip from the pirate work that had been the basis for most of her teenage life. She'd packed the beach essentials, as she also knew the rules for this place. Jame continued walking, singing in a vibrant alto a song of her compostion.

Zereth would meet her there. I hope he likes this.

Zereth Lancer
Jul 10th, 2004, 09:48:17 PM
Zereth had stoped by his hotel room change his cloths and drop off his weapons. He left the hotel and started walking in the direction of the beach. He was wearing black pants and a white short sleeve shirt

He arrived at the beach shortly. He had never seen it before and he looked around for a few moments "Thats interesting" He said to himself

Zereth snaped out of it and looked around for Jame, He spotted her off a bit and heeded towards her "Wow, this is neat."

Jame Kaman Dar
Jul 10th, 2004, 09:58:08 PM
Jame smiled cheerfully, looking him over.

"Umm..did you bring swimwear?"

Zereth Lancer
Jul 10th, 2004, 10:29:04 PM
Zereth nodded his head "I picked up a pair of swiming trunks on the way to my hotel room" He said and he was infact wearing them under his pants "So lets hit the beach" He smiled as he brushed a strand of his long black hair out of his face

Jame Kaman Dar
Jul 10th, 2004, 10:36:05 PM
"Excellent. Alright!" Jame was just in shorts and a t-shirt over her two-piece. She was carrying a small bag to put them in, and at that moment, she jogged off onto the sand. "Come on!"

Zereth Lancer
Jul 10th, 2004, 10:39:54 PM
Zereth was about ro follow her when he remember that he still had his lboots on, He sliped them off and walked toward her with them in his hand letting the sane squish between his toes.

Jame Kaman Dar
Jul 15th, 2004, 06:41:24 PM
Jame was enjoying this already. She hadn't set foot on sand since Corellia and the bend in the road that was her life. The young woman stopped about fifteen feet from the water, and looked back at Zereth, smiling as if she was happier than anything here.

"Hurry up, you!" She laughed. "I brought a snack, and a beach ball and stuff."

Zereth Lancer
Jul 15th, 2004, 11:29:31 PM
Zereth followed after her, Its very nice here at the beach He had to admit to himself.

Jame Kaman Dar
Aug 3rd, 2004, 06:09:22 PM
Jame had heard his thought, and smiled as she sat in the sand making sure she was facing the water, and reached into her bag for a couple of drink containers, tossing one to Zereth. Jame's was orange juice.

"I'm glad you like it."

She patted the sandy spot next to her. "Take a seat."

Zereth Lancer
Aug 3rd, 2004, 09:38:35 PM
Zereth looked at the label on the drink container that Jame had thrown to him "Refreshing Grape Juice", He took a drink of it before sitting down next to Jame "It just dosnt seem right for a planet such as Corascant thats all city to have a beach" He said looking across the sand to the cool water "In a city where technology rules to have something so natural, even though its an artifiial beach."

Jame Kaman Dar
Aug 19th, 2004, 07:17:15 PM
Jame opened her drink, and took a long, refreshing sip.

"That may be true... but i'm sure even you could get used to such an oddity like this..."

Zereth Lancer
Aug 25th, 2004, 03:20:42 PM
"Well if I could spend more time on corascant I might. But my duties at the sith palace take most of my time from me."

Jame Kaman Dar
Aug 27th, 2004, 12:16:03 PM
Jame nodded slowly, scrunching the sand with her toes.

"That's disappointing."

Jame then got a small, sly grin on her face. "I bet my brother would scold me for hanging out with a sith. I, however, am not so discriminatory. It seems to be a thing with Jedi...this black and white conflict..."

She shrugged, and took another sip of her juice.

Zereth Lancer
Sep 8th, 2004, 08:56:48 PM
"Yes, its something that happens between many groups, there always seems to be a dark, light or evil and good but I like seeing it as black and white, because that just says that we are different but not neccecarily good and bad " He smiled a bit "I'm glad I met you instead of your brother."

Jame Kaman Dar
Sep 8th, 2004, 10:45:26 PM
Jame blushed a little.

"Thanks, Zereth." Then she went into her bag and pulled out some surprise snack packs. There were many edible things in these, and no one knew what was in store for each small snack.
Jame Kaman held one out to her newfound friend.

"Here. I always have fun with these. They take all the agonizing out of deciding what to eat."

Zereth Lancer
Sep 11th, 2004, 05:56:51 PM
Zereth took it from her and looked it over for moment before opening the small package and checking its contents. He found a few large round cracker like things, a few cookies and a few others things he didn't reconize

He pulled a cracker out and bit into it "You seem to have planned for everything" He said after he had swolled it down with a gult of grape juice.

Jame Kaman Dar
Oct 25th, 2004, 06:27:15 PM
"It's a habit."

She cracked open the snack pack and took a piece of flatbread and nibbled on it.

"Don't you plan ahead for anything?"

Zereth Lancer
Oct 25th, 2004, 08:22:56 PM
"Not really" He lied. He had a knife and a few other weapons in the bag that held a few things that he had brought with him "All I brought was this bag of a few things I might need."

Jame Kaman Dar
Oct 26th, 2004, 08:20:20 PM
She nodded.

"That's good. What kind of training do you do?"

Zereth Lancer
Oct 26th, 2004, 08:43:10 PM
"I try my best to train in all things. but I mostly spent my time training in combat arts and similar things" He said as he finished the cracker "I don't use the force much, only when I need to, and thats not often."

Jame Kaman Dar
Nov 25th, 2004, 06:48:53 PM
Jame nibbled more at the flatbread.

"My skills only go so far as empathy and telepathy. Those are natural to me. I'm learning other things, slowly. Mean shot with a blaster though."

Zereth Lancer
Nov 26th, 2004, 05:14:03 PM
"I use blasters sometimes. But I prefere bladed weapons. My favorite being the Katana."

Jame Kaman Dar
Dec 28th, 2004, 10:30:25 AM
"Ohh... Blades."

Jame brought one knee up to her chest and smiled at him.

"I'm sure training under the Jedi and all...I'll learn to use a light saber..That is what they're called, right? I never asked my brother..."

Zereth Lancer
Dec 29th, 2004, 03:15:47 PM
"Yes, They are called Light sabers. I have yet to build one of my own. But I hope to soon."

Jame Kaman Dar
Jan 11th, 2005, 11:06:06 AM
Jame nibbled at her snack, enjoying the sun's warmth.

"I take it that isn't an easy task?"

Zereth Lancer
Jan 11th, 2005, 10:04:22 PM
"It is a difficult task. Some find books on instructions on how to built one but some just let the force guide them in the construction."

Jame Kaman Dar
Jan 13th, 2005, 10:38:36 AM
Jame began to put her snack away, so that she would have a tidbit to munch on later.

"Ohh....I guess the technique is all a matter of preference." She said, while packing away the food and closing up her bag again. "Hey Zereth..." She smiled at him, and jerked a thumb behind herself as she spoke. "...wanna go for a swim?"

Zereth Lancer
Jan 13th, 2005, 10:52:12 PM
Zereth looked over at the water "Sure" He said as he put his food away and stood up. He pulled his pants off to reveal the black swimming trunks he had on under it and then pulled his shirt off, showing his muscled torso.

Jame Kaman Dar
Jan 15th, 2005, 09:47:56 PM
Jame caught herself staring at Zereth for a moment. She blushed when she quickly looked away, and took off her shorts and t-shirt, revealing a two-piece swimsuit.

"You take good care of yourself, Zereth...I mean, really"

Zereth Lancer
Jan 15th, 2005, 11:03:22 PM
"Thank you" Zereth said almost suprised at himself for saying such a thing "I keep myself as fit as I can. exercise everyday and regular sword sparring"

He nodded his head toward the water "Race you to the water."

Jame Kaman Dar
Jan 15th, 2005, 11:09:21 PM
Jame stretched her arms, and then dropped them to her sides. She laughed, and jumped in the air a few times..

"Let's go!! Oh and no Force tricks..." She bolted off to the water, with Zereth gaining speed on her.

Zereth Lancer
Jan 15th, 2005, 11:25:38 PM
Zereth smiled and chased after herm staying close behind her. He passed her up and jumped head first into the waves. The water was pleasantly warm. He came out of the water and sucked in a breath of air. His long black hair stuch to his face and back.