PDA

View Full Version : A man on the town

Anbira Hicchoru
May 13th, 2004, 10:13:09 PM
It was the first time he'd left the temple since his dance with Lady Vader and death itself, nearly a week ago.

How much things had changed in that time.

So much burden was taken from his shoulders, only to be replaced with new burdens in full. It was as if he had died, only to be born again. In many respects, this was true.

Now, Anbira Hicchoru stepped out into a new world, on a new day, seeing it all with new eyes, in the steadfast hope that old wisdom would be reconciled.

He wore common clothes, but not so far as to be bedraggled. His lightsaber was tucked away among his tunic. He wore not a thread on his sleeve to gain him preferential treatment for class or status. Today, he wanted only to be among people. Taking a hovercab, he did just that, speeding away to the Zento district market.

He had all the time in the world today, and not a thing to do. Strolling around, he reached out with his senses to the vibrant scene. He spoke with shopkeepers, haggled over produce, and settled on a bag of dried fruit to buy.

There was no higher purpose for the day. There was no mission. It was so simple, and if one wanted, the day could unfold into beautiful complexities. Perhaps, after enduring conflict after draconian conflict, one could be renewed by such a simple thing as free time.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
May 13th, 2004, 10:47:48 PM
"NO! No no no no no! I said I wanted the sloped style! NOT the forward swept! Can't you people get anything right?! HEY! Hey I'm talking to you!"

A slender hand slapped the countertop, and steely metallic eyes glared daggers at the store owner who glowered right back at the woman across from him.

"Ma'am, I dunno 'bout no slope style. The guy 'at called said he wan'ed for'ard swep'; no slope."

The hand hit the counter once more. "No! I called here last week and ordered slope style; not some guy. I don't know where you're getting your info, but it ain't the truth.

"Now you give me my slope style body kits and I'll be on my way, ok??"

The storekeeper remained resolute. "Ladee, swep' style's all I gots. I ne'er got a call 'bout slope,k?"

"Fine!" The woman was livid. "Ok, you know what? Fine! You don't have slopes? You don't have business." As if to reaffirm her point, her hand hit the counter one last time, and she turned on her heel. Slipping orange tinted sunglasses back over her eyes, the woman stuffed her hands into the pockets of her trousers as she stormed through the store aisles.

This was intolerable! A week ago she'd called - a week! There was a rod up on blocks back in the warehouse, and Prent wanted the body finished up by tomorrow!

Loklorien s'Ilancy had called a shop outside of Coco district looking for just the right kits, and now that she'd found the place that said they stocked them, they magically didn't have them?!

"Cripes," she muttered, shouldering her way out the door and into the crowds littering the sidewalk outside -

- and right into a passing man who seemed way to much at one with the world.

Anbira Hicchoru
May 14th, 2004, 09:06:20 AM
"Whoa there!"

Anbira quickly caught s'Il's falling figure at the waist, hoisting her back to her feet.

"A market can be a dangerous place if you don't watch where you're going. Myself, I was nearly put to a grisly end by an apple cart a moment ago."

He smiled disarmingly, and then noted the distinct lack of humor in her silver eyes.

"Is something wrong?"

Loklorien s'Ilancy
May 14th, 2004, 10:47:29 AM
"Nothing a good, senseless beating wouldn't solve," the Lupine grumbled at his inquiry, angrily dusting herself off as she was once again set upright on her feet.

A voice shouted to her, in an unkown dialect - it was the parts shop owner deciding to get one last word in edgewise,and as he leaned out the door to his shop arguing at her, s'Il fired right back at him in Selonian. The two continued on for a few seconds before the man ducked back inside, obviously done with the verbal sparring.

Fuming, s'Il stood motionless, then pulled herself up just a little taller (which of course wasn't much), and mentally preening herself, she squared her shoulders. She turned to look at the man she'd run into, a surprisingly easy smile popping onto her features as all thoughts of the shopkeeper disappeared. And as if she hadn't run into him only moments before -

"Hi."

Anbira Hicchoru
May 14th, 2004, 11:32:29 AM
"Errands not going well, I presume?"

Anbira queried, popping a dried plum in his mouth.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
May 14th, 2004, 11:58:42 AM
"Oh," she cast a gaze to the shop, "as well as can be expected I suppose when you're putting up with an imports dealer."

She turned then to look out at the skybound traffic while jerking a thumb back to where the shop was. "Especially that one.

"He's worse than a Dug, I swear," she finished absently.

The Lupine then looked to the stranger, giving him a good once over. He looked normal enough. But the again, so did she; and look what she was.

A sigh. "Look. I'm sorry about running into you like that. You want a caf or anything? My treat - think of it as an 'I'm sorry' gift."

Anbira Hicchoru
May 14th, 2004, 12:14:02 PM
"A lesson I learned long ago is never to take a woman's generosities idly. I would enjoy it, Miss...?"

Loklorien s'Ilancy
May 14th, 2004, 12:22:39 PM
Cocking an eyebrow, s'Il let a small grin tug at her lips.

"s'Ilancy. But please. Don't call me Miss; it makes me feel old. s'Il or Lok is just fine."

She started off, nodding her head to a small tapcafe just up ahead. "I've never had Zento District caf; I stick mostly to the Coco District blends, but I suppose this'll do."

Anbira Hicchoru
May 14th, 2004, 12:27:27 PM
"My name is Anbira. Pleasure to meet you, s'Il?"

He pronounced her name as best as he could to emulate. Walking alongside her to the nearest cafe, he shrugged his broad shoulders.

"Caf is caf. There isn't much difference, I don't think. It's all imported here anyway."

Loklorien s'Ilancy
May 14th, 2004, 12:42:21 PM
"Anbira, eh," she repeated, rolling the name off her tongue tentatively as they approached the cafe. It was a rather quaint establishment, but looked cozy regardless of its' location.

"I don't know much about the other districts, but there's one little hole-in-the-wall place back in Coco that brews their own stuff - absolutely superb.

"I usually go there every morning before heading to work. You won't find a better cup of caf anywhere," she finished as the two stepped inside. "trust me."

Anbira Hicchoru
May 14th, 2004, 01:12:04 PM
"I'll be sure to remember, next time I'm in the mood."

Taking a seat at a table near the window, Anbira glanced at the small selection, indifferent on what he wanted.

"Doing some speeder repairs?"

Loklorien s'Ilancy
May 14th, 2004, 01:25:29 PM
Lowering her frame into the chair across the circular table from him, s'Il made herself comfortable.

"In a manner of speaking, I suppose."

She leaned back.

"I work with Coco District Customs - we fix up speeders for people who can afford it. I do the body work; make the rods we get unique enough to turn heads."

With a smile, the Lupine motioned to a passing server.

"It's something to do.

"How 'bout yourself."

Anbira Hicchoru
May 16th, 2004, 11:22:18 PM
"The exciting world of a public servant."

Anbira smiled knowingly as he ordered a plain, black caf.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
May 19th, 2004, 08:17:49 PM
"I suppose you could call it that. I like to think of it as destroying peoples' cars and rebuilding them. Best part is, is I get paid to do it."

Shrugging, the Lupine ordered a caf as well. "But you didn't answer my question," s'Il was direct at times, if nothing else, "what is it that you do?"

Anbira Hicchoru
May 19th, 2004, 09:08:24 PM
"I was referring to myself."

Anbira's smile widened somewhat at s'Il's misunderstanding.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
May 19th, 2004, 09:12:27 PM
Love the vague answer, pal.

"Oh?" Canting her head, s'Il regarded Anbira quizzically as she leaned back, making herself comfortable.

"That's leaves things pretty open for speculation."

Anbira Hicchoru
May 19th, 2004, 09:20:52 PM
"The job description is equally open, I suppose. From keeping the peace to helping old ladies cross the street, to helping the occasional bumped pedestrian to her feet.

I suppose I'd help you with your speeder woes, but I wouldn't have the foggiest on where to start."

Loklorien s'Ilancy
May 19th, 2004, 09:29:43 PM
She afforded him a nod - albeit a cautious one. For all she knew, the man could have been a Watch officer. And everyone knew about the lovely working relationship she had with Zem Vymes.

"Bumped pedestrian," she grinned lightly, "that's cute.

"But hey. Whatever gives you your jollies, I suppose. I'm afraid I'm terrible at the noble cause line of action, though. Just not my style."

Their orders came, and s'Il accepted hers with a simple smile.

"I'm much better at disrupting a person's peaceful day and pushing old ladies down," she joked absently, taking a careful sip of her caf.

Anbira Hicchoru
May 19th, 2004, 10:20:31 PM
"I should thank you then."

Anbira lifted his cup gently, and took a first sip.

"Without you, I would find myself unemployed."

Loklorien s'Ilancy
May 19th, 2004, 10:28:38 PM
She lifted her mug in a half-salute. "Glad to keep your pockets lined then."

With another timid drink of the steaming caf, s'Il relaxed just a little more. "So I take it today's your day off? Why spend it on Coruscant? wWhy not spend the week somewhere nicer?"

Anbira Hicchoru
May 19th, 2004, 10:35:55 PM
"Well, I live here."

Half shrugging, Anbira took another sip.

"I suppose I could take an out-bound flight to Ithor or Mon Calamari, or some other relaxation hot-spot. I guess I'm not that complicated in the long run. Certainly wouldn't turn up my nose at the opportunity, but today's a rare blessing. I take them as they come."

Loklorien s'Ilancy
May 19th, 2004, 10:45:30 PM
"I would think just the fact that you live here would be impetus enough to get away for a little bit."

She inclined her head to him. "Though, if this place tickles your fancy enough, I suppose that's all you really need. As long as you're happy I guess.

"Now, me personally, I can't stay in one spot to save my life. Balmorra, Thyferra, Omerose, Kessel, Cloud City - I've been to lots of places and just can't seem to find one I really like enough to settle down on. If you can stay in one spot for the rest of your life and be content, all the more power to you."

She nodded slightly. "I can respect that."

Anbira Hicchoru
Jun 3rd, 2004, 12:14:36 AM
"I've traveled too much...before."

For a moment, Anbira seemed a little distant. He soon snapped out of it, returning to his caf.

"Then again, maybe not enough."

He reflected on what she said, and a small smile creased through his beard.

"From those planets, it sounds like you have more than enough excitement. Outlaw?"

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jun 12th, 2004, 08:25:01 PM
She gave him a thin smile. "I prefer the term 'entreprenuer'; outlaw is so harsh."

Another sip.

"Well, if you want, I've got to go to Hino District and - "

"Everybody be cool, this is a robbery!!"

"Any of you frelling pricks move - and I'll execute every motherfrelling last one of you!!"

Anbira Hicchoru
Jun 17th, 2004, 10:53:02 PM
Anbira's attention broke from s'Il suddenly as the two robbers made their intentions known, leaping from their booths while waving pistols in wide arcs.

A look of sudden concern on his face, Anbira slowly returned his coffee cup to the table.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jun 17th, 2004, 11:14:14 PM
Lofting a brow s'Il stared at the two, an odd, half-interested expression on her face before turning back to Anbira and her caf. The two robbers were ignored for the moment, though in one fluid motion she reached into the inner pocket of her jacket, pulling out a pack of stims while in the same motion deftly unclipping the strap holding one of her slugthrowers snugly in its' shoulder holster.

She pulled a stim from the pack and lit it, continuing with their conversation as if the situation going on around them was just something on the holo.

"So. When was the last time you got out and about?"

Anbira Hicchoru
Jun 17th, 2004, 11:28:50 PM
Anbira's eyes traced the frantic movements of the robbers to the side, as he replied to s'Il.

"A few months. Although I've been a little under the weather of recent."

The robbers began to loot the belongings from the people, and one was moving toward Anbira and s'Il's table.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jun 18th, 2004, 12:18:36 AM
She inhaled, leaning back casually and stretching her legs out beneath the table.

"Sick, eh. That's too bad."

Aware of the approaching theif, s'Il seemingly paid him no mind - instead centering her attention on Anbira, a carefree smile on her lips as she reached for her caf.

"Well, now that you're feeling better, and seem to be spending the day doing nothing in paricular, I could alway use some company on my way to Hino District."

Anbira Hicchoru
Jun 20th, 2004, 01:14:35 AM
Anbira smiled curtly.

"Well, it is my day off, more or less."

One of the gunmen arrived at the table, waving his pistol in Anbira's direction.

"Cough up yer creds, mate?"

Anbira looked to s'Il briefly, and then reluctantly complied with the robber's wishes, pulling his wallet out of his pocket.

"I'm sorry, but I don't have much.

The robber waved the gun barrel in Anbira's face.

"Shut yer gob, & fork it over."

After a moment, Anbira nodded in compliance, and slid the wallet across the table, where it was picked up and deposited in a bag.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jun 20th, 2004, 01:44:53 AM
The gun swung over to s'Il, and the same order given.

"I don't carry a wallet."

"Nerfdren. Hand it over. Now."

Despite the barrel of the gun being waved in her face, the Lupine leaned forward casually, resting her elbows on the table while grasping her caf and bringing it to her lips for a sip. "I told you mate. I don't carry a wallet."

The robber seemed to falter then, a little unsure of what to do as this woman sitting before him talked back. He watched her set the mug back down, and reached out to pull her from the booth in order to ostensibly make an example of her to the rest of the patrons.

Faster than a rattlesnake, s'Il snatched the man's wrist in a vice-like grip while in the same motion pulling out her slugthrower and sticking the barrel beneath his chin.

"Let him go! Let him go! I'll blow your frellin' head off! I'll kill ya! I'll kill ya! You're gonna die, you're gonna frellin' die bad!

As if she was talking to the paper boy, s'Il spoke, her gun still lodged in the underside of the man's jaw. "Tell her to shut up. Say 'bitch, shut the hell up'."

Anbira Hicchoru
Jul 28th, 2004, 11:55:04 PM
The situation was about to reach a head, and Anbira knew that at any moment, it could blow apart like a powder keg.

He looked at the woman, and the gun in her hand.

The metal at the tip of the barrel neatly crimped shut.

That done, Anbira looked to the more immediate showdown.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Aug 24th, 2004, 05:39:06 PM
The Lupine winced then, as what seemed like an icepick was driven into her temple, and s'Il pitched forward, her slugthrower dropped as she clutched her head. Skin hot to the touch, she felt the urge well up, the beginning needs and desires to kill whatever and whoever had used the force.

The crooks it seemed, took their chance to escape, and were out the door before anyone else could think to grab them or even try to stop them.

No, the more immediate problem was now across the table from Anbira, looking at him through crazed, tawny yellow eyes. Breath coming in ragged intervals, s'Il slowly felt her mind slipping, descending into the more primitive world as her body began to give way to its' more feral form...

Anbira Hicchoru
Aug 30th, 2004, 07:14:06 PM
Anbira immediately rose to his feet.

"What's wrong?"

Watching the situation deteriorate further, and getting no response from s'Ilancy, he struggled to unlock the answer himself.

"A changeling?"

The sounds of popping bones and straining tendons was brief and grotesque. s'Ilancy's human form degenerated into the likeness of a familiar quadriped, a vornskr.

The Jedi took a cautionary step back from the table.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Aug 30th, 2004, 07:39:23 PM
With a sharp growl that cut through the silence of the diner like a hot knife through butter, the beast was on the table. The table groaned beneath her mass, and muscles tensing, the Lupine let out a snort, her entire body poised and ready to strike.

Whiplike tail lashing from left to right, the vornskr set one massive paw in front of the other slowly, her eyes never leaving the Jedi.

And then she leapt, claws reaching out for his chest...

Anbira Hicchoru
Aug 30th, 2004, 07:42:32 PM
The creature leapt, and Anbira responded on instinct, extending an open hand toward s'Ilancy. The Lupine was swatted away with a powerful shockwave, which sent her skidding across the floor several meters away.

"What in the hell are you doing?"

Anbira took half a moment to take notice of the incredulous looks of the patrons around him. So much for staying on the down low.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Aug 30th, 2004, 07:47:45 PM
The Force use sent her into even more of a frenzy, and the Lupine scrambled to her feet as soon as she'd skidded to a halt at the other end of the diner. His words did nothing as she once again turned enraged, tawny eyes on him, lips curling back in a grotesque sneer.

She stood, ribcage rolling in and out with each breath she took, and shaking her silver pelt, the beast padded forward once agin, staying low to the ground as she stalked the Force user.

Anbira Hicchoru
Aug 30th, 2004, 07:49:43 PM
Well, reasoning wasn't working, and she certainly appeared to have a one-track mind.

Anbira bolted for the door, hoping to lead the changeling out of the diner - and away from innocents.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Aug 30th, 2004, 08:03:23 PM
With a flurry of action, s'Il took off after him, claws clacking and scratching along the diner's linoleum floor.

The hulking vorsnkr burst outside, eyes seaking out the olfactory trail that the Jedi left in his wake. It wasn't hard to pick out, and standing just outside the diner's door, the Lupine let out a sharp growl as she slowly started forward, on massive paw before the other.

Anbira Hicchoru
Aug 30th, 2004, 08:09:37 PM
Anbira ran on, pumping arms and legs with an athlete's power, enticing the Lupine into pursuit. Even with the assistance of the force, his foot racing was likely no match for her on four paws. He didn't plan to win, only to gain some distance.

Pushing onward, he sprinted towards an open plaza with a few fountains.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Aug 30th, 2004, 08:17:12 PM
She sprung after him, tearing down the street in furious pursuit. His Force aroma was like a stimluant, fueling her rage and the need to kill the Jedi. It was maddening, and she gnashed her teeth in anger, flinging her head from side to side and sending small flecks of froth and saliva into the air.

A sharp growl issued from her curled lips, and she surged forward, legs churning beneath her as her muscles propelled her faster.

Anbira Hicchoru
Aug 30th, 2004, 08:21:45 PM
The pandemonium rode ahead of them like a wave, sending the civilians running. s'Il's snarls and growls fortunately carried like a warning, clearing the plaza of anybody who might get hurt.

"Alright..." Anbira grumbled through ragged breath.

The Jedi suddenly jumped upwards, seeming to run up stairs that were not there. He stopped at a height of twenty feet, and looked down at the vornskr that chased him.

"Now what?"

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Sep 10th, 2004, 12:30:40 PM
Skidding to a halt directly beneath the Jedi, the vornskr let out a gutteral, clipped growl. Rearing up, she stood on her hind legs, front paws striking out in futile attempts to reach the Force-thing.

Her body twisted, her movements a mixture of sharp, jerky lotions and smooth turns, going in circles. The use of the force drove her nearly mad, and she howled, a horrible, discordant cacophony with undertones of the pain the Force was generating within her mind; her now very much primitive mind. Muscles bunched, sending her into the air - to no avail. No matter what she did, she could not reach the Jedi.

Another howl began low in her throat as she cast enraged yellow eyes up at him, circling below in anxious wait.

Anbira Hicchoru
Sep 15th, 2004, 10:37:11 PM
A slight gesture from the Jedi Master, and s'Il was airborne, floating at his height, but just out of reach. He hesitated, and held her there, watching her writhe uselessly in his control.

"You have absolutely no control of yourself, do you?" He asked, mostly to himself, as he had no doubt the beast wasn't listening.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Sep 16th, 2004, 04:45:30 PM
Brought up into the air, s'Il's growing growl turned into a sharp yelp of pain as she found herself facing the Jedi. And yet she stil did her best to lunge at him, the air around her offering no resistance as she twisted and writhed, the Jedi just out of reach. She bit out another growl, lips curling back in a grotesque, tooth-filled grin.

Her tail whipped around, doing its' best to reach the man just beyond her reach, but even that failed to make any sort of contact - it stopped a mere foot from where he was.

And still she struggled, held aloft by a power that was driving her insane.

Anbira Hicchoru
Oct 18th, 2004, 08:35:53 PM
Anbira resigned himself to getting no answer from her, and slowly let her sink back to the ground. Once six feet above pavement, he let her drop to her paws. As she did, the Jedi set to task with building a kennel...

A row of street light uprooted themselves from their concrete edifices with a sudden crunch, and a groan of distressed durasteel. Snapping power cables sparked as their lights were put out. Anbira orchestrated it all, redirecting the metal missiles all around the lupine, driving them into the stony plaza walkway in a circular perimeter. They came in close together, and staggered so to corrall the beast to the center, lest she be hit.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Oct 18th, 2004, 09:12:46 PM
Penned, the vornskr paced violently, whipping her body from side to side in the vain attempt to escape this new prison. A growl punctuated the air around her, and she bit out an enraged bark, teeth gnashing and flecks of saliva flying in every direction.

Rearing up, the Lupine pounded her front paws against the bars of this new cage. She snarled, twisted, turned, but to no avail. She was penned.

Anbira Hicchoru
Oct 26th, 2004, 09:10:23 AM
Groaning, the metal lamp posts intertwined together at the top, closing like a flower's petals. Anbira soundlessly descended from above, touching down at the pavement near the Lupine.

"I think it's about time for you to settle down."

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Oct 26th, 2004, 09:19:05 PM
A fresh wave of maddened rage coursed through her, and the Lupine literally threw herself at the bars of her cage, slamming her body into them. Ferocious anger clouded her tawny eyes as she spun in a tight circle, only to once again rear up, paws pounding the bars of her pen in the vain attempt to escape.

Jaws snapping open and shut, the vornskr bared her teeth, lips curling back to expose sharp fangs, ready to tear through flesh and bone; tendon and muscle.

And at his words, the beast let out a growl, beginning in the bottom of her throat before coalescing into a snarl.

Anbira Hicchoru
Oct 31st, 2004, 09:38:45 PM
Anbira closed distance until he was just beyond the Lupine's reach at the periphery of her makeshift cage.

"It's your choice. I've got all the time in the world."

Mr. Flux
Nov 2nd, 2004, 12:53:28 AM
"You fool; she can't help herself!"

A tiny, raspy voice seemingly roared at the Jedi Master from behind. Flux had...more or less been following the Lupine; a lupine whom he happened to be close friends, having met her several times in diners, and even once in a restaurant where they had a grand time. But what this moron had just done had made the small 'boy' rather angry.

He wore his normal guardian attire. The tophat laced with cortosis, and the black drab. He was a Jedi, but he did not concern himself with the order, he didn't bother with any of the other padawans, Knights, or even Masters. He had his own concerns. He dealt justice in his own way.

The fifty year old child let his eyes rest on the vornskr that was his friend. A friend in an absolute savage form. He had sworn to her he would put her down if he ever saw this. Ever saw her change; and in a form so vulnerable she would kill.

However, this was not her fault- and he knew and recognized that. The boy spoke..

"I should put you down for this. You know nothing about lupine's!"

He moved around the metal cage; he had made his way over after he saw what Anibra had been doing. The pale boy looked the master over, then to s'Ilancy..

"Quit using the force; it torture's her mind, her very being.."...He said to him, just to make sure the brute wouldn't do so again. She would have to be tranquilized...

He reached within the sanctity of his robes, and grabbed a communicator; a very annoyed look on his face as electricity sparkled in his eyes for a moment.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Nov 2nd, 2004, 09:43:24 PM
She was in the throes of absolute rage, throwing herself without abandon at the bars of her cell. Gaping maw snapping, the beast snarled while twisting her body in circles, looking for any way to escape.

Her only need was to destroy the Force-thing, and the arrival of this newcomer went as unheeded as Anbira's words.

Anbira Hicchoru
Nov 14th, 2004, 10:40:20 PM
"There isn't any need anymore. She's not going anywhere."

Anbira crossed his arms over his chest, looking at the small pale child and the lupine beneath a furrowed brow.

Mr. Flux
Dec 13th, 2004, 04:31:32 PM
He had just been done putting a call into the coruscant guard. A team was on it's way with tranq's. Flux looked to the Jedi with disgust.

"There is a need. She needs to calm. She must transform back. Idiot."

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Dec 13th, 2004, 05:19:18 PM
The vornskr grew still then, head lowered and staring at the Force-thing over the tops of her eyes. Saliva could be seen dripping from her tooth-filled jaws in a viscuous stream, pooling on the duracrete below as she glared, maddened tawny orbs upon the cause of her most primal urge to kill.

And then she did move, once more rearing up to throw her body against her cage in the still very futile effort to tear her quarry limb from limb.

Anbira Hicchoru
Dec 13th, 2004, 08:06:20 PM
"Calm?"

Anbira turned to the diminuitive man.

"That can be done here and now."

He turned back to s'Ilancy, extended a hand, and...

<font size=7> DONK!</font>

...catapulted the lupine's head into the nearest lightpost with the force, leaving a clean contour-fitting dent in the already bent post, and causing the she-beast to crumple into an unconcious heap.