PDA

View Full Version : The Hero Returns (LV and invited)

Jhyx
Apr 8th, 2004, 05:58:42 PM
Bravery! Courage! Dashing charisma! Oooh, she'd be so proud of him. He was even more daring and courageous than the last time he'd been here - and even then he'd been quite the stud. But now, now he'd come back to see her again, and as the little Isnik made his way up to the massive gates of the Sith Palace, he found himself hoping that she was home.

Clutched in one tiny paw was a small bouquet of freshly picked flowers. Across his chest was slung a bandolier, and tucked snuggly inside was an extendable antannae which he'd fashioned into his very own "lightsabre" (he'd even painted the telescoping 'blade' red). After all, she was a Sith, and he knew that Sith usually had red lightsabres. It was fitting that he had one too.

And so, strutting up to the massive gates, little chest puffed out and tail waving lazily to and fro, Jhyx came to a stop before cupping his tiny snout with his free hand.

"'ALLO IN THERE! BLOODY GOOD DAY, WOT?! I'M 'ERE T'SEE MRS. VADER!! D'YOU THINK YE COULD OPEN THE GATES 'N LET ME IN??"

Lady Vader
May 24th, 2005, 07:47:38 PM
The guard at the gate looked down at the orange mammal, his expression unseen by Jhyx behind the helmet. He reached into a pocket and pulled out a comlink, speaking into it.

"Inform Mistress Vader there's an..." he looked back at the small being, "orange rodent to see her."

Jhyx
May 25th, 2005, 06:56:17 PM
The small Isnik comically cocked a single brow, then waggled a finger at the guard.

"Laddy-buck, I'll have you know that I'm no rodent."

His free hand went to his head then, and he slicked his headfur back, his face taking on a suave expression. "I'm a debonnaire adventurer, who is returning from his long journey to fall into the arms of my mistress Iesis and regail m'Lady Vader with harrowing tales of danger and heroism."

Lady Vader
May 25th, 2005, 07:03:44 PM
The guard tilted his head downward, an eyebrow raising itself inside of his helmet. "Uh-huh."

At that moment the grand doors began to open and the guard immediately snapped to attention. As the doors opened jus wide enough to let the small being in, a voice was heard from within the shadowded entry way, one that Jhyx would recognize.

"Come in, Jhyx."

Jhyx
May 25th, 2005, 07:09:41 PM
Face lighting up, Jhyx didn't waste a moment before bounding forward and darting through the doors. His tail keeping him balanced, the little Isnik skidded to a stop just before Lady Vader's feet. With A smile as wide as anything, he puffed out his chest and held up the flowers he'd picked.

"My fair lady, I have returned to you with these flowers and grand stories."

Lady Vader
May 25th, 2005, 07:16:45 PM
LV couldn't help but smile. Despite her dealings with the Sith, this little Isnik brought a breath of fresh air to their dark dealings.

Perhaps in time, he could be turned.

She took up the flowers and gave them a polite sniff. "They're beautiful, Jhyx. Thank you. It's been a long time since someone brought me flowers."

She gestured to her shoulder, lowering her hand so that Jhyx could scamper up it to sit atop her shoulder. e wasted no time and took two bounds, landing lightly and perfectly on her shoulder, wrapping his tail around the back of her neck.

She began to walk down one of the hallways. "Now, tell me about these grand stories. I do enjoy stories."